Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I isolated the reversed female Chem last night, just waiting for sacs to start popping. @Blazinjones

Yea im about to have 2 do the same thing for my devil's carnival and my blue cheese only the devil's carnival im only doing half of the plant but my bluecheese im doing a whole plant which is only alil clone lol in a half gallon to one gallon pot. So if i put them both in a tent or sumother contraption i mite contaminate my devils carn buds with blue cheese which im sure will happen lol. But those seeds im not guna work on if i do get any ill jus save those for a later project.

Yes should be fine with your coco setup.

Thank goodness I joined this forum. What a bunch of awesome and helpful people. I only hope to learn enough from you all to pass it along and help someone else one day.

Peace : )

So i just ordered Advanced Nutrients Grow to replace the Grow Big. Should be good?

Well, not really...

Fox Farms' base formula is three parts: Grow Big, Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom. During veg, you apply the Grow Big & Big Bloom and don't add the Tiger Bloom until flowering. So, only two parts during veg.

AN also uses a three part formula: Micro, Grow & Bloom. With AN, you use all three parts, in different amounts/ratios, during all phases of the growth stage.

While you can probably make any of the nutes work for you, it's best to stay within the same line for the base nutrients so you can accurately dose the feedings.

I believe the guaranteed analysis on the AN Grow is 1-0-4

Yea im about to have 2 do the same thing for my devil's carnival and my blue cheese only the devil's carnival im only doing half of the plant but my bluecheese im doing a whole plant which is only alil clone lol in a half gallon to one gallon pot. So if i put them both in a tent or sumother contraption i mite contaminate my devils carn buds with blue cheese which im sure will happen lol. But those seeds im not guna work on if i do get any ill jus save those for a later project.
I had to isolate both the Xmas Dud male and the Blueberry male as well.

Thank goodness I joined this forum. What a bunch of awesome and helpful people. I only hope to learn enough from you all to pass it along and help someone else one day.

Peace : )
Dnt wry bro u will get there it seems like jus yesterday i was where ur at jus startn out an tryn to get as much info as u can find lol well 3 years later almost n im well still pretty much at the same place lol jus kiddn n dnt wry these guys/girls will help u out. An b4 u no it ull be growing top shelf meds. I memer wen i first started out i didnt wana jump into docs hb kit cuz i didn't think i knew enuf am it sounded so hard lol. But now i got it it cudnt be simpler. So point im makn is dnt wry 2 much jus go with the flow an have fun man.

Dnt wry bro u will get there it seems like jus yesterday i was where ur at jus startn out an tryn to get as much info as u can find lol well 3 years later almost n im well still pretty much at the same place lol jus kiddn n dnt wry these guys/girls will help u out. An b4 u no it ull be growing top shelf meds. I memer wen i first started out i didnt wana jump into docs hb kit cuz i didn't think i knew enuf am it sounded so hard lol. But now i got it it cudnt be simpler. So point im makn is dnt wry 2 much jus go with the flow an have fun man.

Dude, you're nowhere near in the same place! I remember helping you out with your first hydro grow. You tortured those plants! :rofl: You've come a LONG way since then! :welldone:

Well, not really...

Fox Farms' base formula is three parts: Grow Big, Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom. During veg, you apply the Grow Big & Big Bloom and don't add the Tiger Bloom until flowering. So, only two parts during veg.

AN also uses a three part formula: Micro, Grow & Bloom. With AN, you use all three parts, in different amounts/ratios, during all phases of the growth stage.

While you can probably make any of the nutes work for you, it's best to stay within the same line for the base nutrients so you can accurately dose the feedings.

I believe the guaranteed analysis on the AN Grow is 1-0-4

Alright. I'll order the other 2 bottles right away lol. any tips on switching nutrients? will it shock the girls?

Thank you.

Alright. I'll order the other 2 bottles right away lol. any tips on switching nutrients? will it shock the girls?

Thank you.

They'll be fine. You may want to start at half strength and work up from there to be safe.

They'll be fine. You may want to start at half strength and work up from there to be safe.

I can't order the advanced nutrients without paying $100 for shipping lol. I'm in northern canada some products don't like to ship here. but i was able to order general hydroponics trio. I'm sure it'll be a good enough sub for my first grow.

I can't order the advanced nutrients without paying $100 for shipping lol. I'm in northern canada some products don't like to ship here. but i was able to order general hydroponics trio. I'm sure it'll be a good enough sub for my first grow.

The GH line will work fine. Good work on picking up the trio - It's similar to the AN line in that you use all three parts in different amounts during all phases of the grow! :goodjob:

... a lil' after the fact, but I just checked the zon.ca...AN bloom micro grow, 3X1 litre for 65 bucks(cnd) and change...free shipping...wasn't Prime tho', so shipping times could quite likely not agree with your timeline...just something to consider for future endeavors...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

had it under 18 / 6 for about 4 weeks. it's made a few 3 fingered leaves so far. no 5's yet. i have other little seedlings that i'm gonna let them catch up so i have time to wait.
Can take up to two months to fully reveg. I have one thats been 2 months and is just now throwing out 3 bladed leaves.

I see 3 sets of Advanced Nutrients A & B. Are these supposed to replace what you'd get from one of the trio packs? I notice it's about the same price for the 2 bottles as it is for the trio by the same company.

I see 3 sets of Advanced Nutrients A & B. Are these supposed to replace what you'd get from one of the trio packs? I notice it's about the same price for the 2 bottles as it is for the trio by the same company.

AN has a "4-part" base nute series that includes two parts (A & B) for veg and another two parts (A & B) for flower. So, in veg, you use Grow A & B and in flower you use Bloom A & B. They have this available for their Connoisseur Series, Coco Series, and Sensi series.

In any case, it would replace the 3-part series.

Back
Top Bottom