Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I mixed up a gallon of nutrients today to wet the Pro Mix in that 5 gallon bucket. I added the normal nutrients and then added a little FoxFarm Microbe Brew and their root stuff (can't recall what it's called) and stuck the PH pen in......6.51......I said Yessir Buddy that's close enough for me.

Ooo PW! your tent look amazing at the moment!! And I hope you don't mind if I respond to remystemple! I was a bit confused when he said he bought Advanced Nutrients grow & then went directly to GH Flora! I wish I had been here to mention the incredibly affordable, hassle-free Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect GMB! It's like $30 for the entire GMB which includes 1 liter of each (grow micro bloom) & I used it in my hydro grow AND the white widow I did in coco & got truly amazing results and never had to worry about PH!
See told ya it works growers experience helps too not making errors like me lol

I always keep Z7 around for hydro runs, that will be one of @Rich Farmer legacies her at 420. He introduced us all to Z7.
Hell yeah and I had to throw mind out sadly as had for way to long went to smell it and yeah it didn’t smell like it used to so threw half bottle out need to buy more but not for 100$. Any Canadians selling some ? Smaller size about 40-507 cdn lol

Sorry just saying flying skull to the win .

And never let it dry out ✊

since they're small in 3 gal bags i've started watering them each about 400 ml every 12 hours about 3" around the base of the stalk. might up it to 500 ml as i haven't had much run off since the transplant.

Hell yeah and I had to throw mind out sadly as had for way to long went to smell it and yeah it didn’t smell like it used to so threw half bottle out need to buy more but not for 100$. Any Canadians selling some ? Smaller size about 40-507 cdn lol

Think it was branded z9 up here... I found 2 sample packs are a local hydro shop... they are expired but no smell yet.

since they're small in 3 gal bags i've started watering them each about 400 ml every 12 hours about 3" around the base of the stalk. might up it to 500 ml as i haven't had much run off since the transplant.
What is your water source your using RO or tap ?

Think it was branded z9 up here... I found 2 sample packs are a local hydro shop... they are expired but no smell yet.
Yeah need to get some I think
How is the itibiti guy making out these days ?

What is your water source your using RO or tap ?

RO water. I think it's what caused me some trouble at first before i got some cal mag.

RO water. I think it's what caused me some trouble at first before i got some cal mag.
Yup that’s would be an issue for sure
Specially in coco always good to rinse your coco out flush it when buy test it’s ppm coming out I have had stuff come up around 1400 and stuff around 450 but there are salts and stuff in it too.

Then I like to pre charge my coco with say 2 ml per gal of cal mag and quarter dose of grow micro and bloom ratio same for most synthetic nutes I’ve been told or saw around threads I’m sure of it .

Then run that threw and plant my tap root pole with a pen or something and wait a day it should pop up working day or two I’d guess .

Just me ranting here sorry .

@Kingjoe83 If you need a little Z7 PM me, I can probably spare a bit.

Back
Top Bottom