Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

It should turn out to be a decent run, 4 of the 5 doesn't have any beans.

Nice! Yea I noticed with my tangie'matic the only 1 not to get pollen well on purpose anyway lol. But she was supposed to be the 1 without seeds an I must have used to much pollen on my other girls an some fell off an spread to her or sumthn cause she has some beans on her. So those shud be an interesting mystery mix either tangy x with c4 or tangy x with pineapple express all 3 are auto genetics.

Should be able to tell once you grow them out.

Lol right altho I'm guna wait till after my highbrix grow to run any of the seeds I made. I think all autos other then the 1s I have currently going I'll put off running till my hibrix harvest rolls threw. Then I can save the room I have to get the girls under my better lights for my hibrix girls cause right now those r the most important girls in my garden well maybe other then my bluecheese and cbd critical cure which r about 2 be finished In the 10 to 15 days or so and that's only to tryn amber them up some.

Yea I just went an looked at my cbd and bluecheese. And the cbd was still mostly clear triches an the cheese had some cloudy and clear. But still neither have any amber. They r both at the end of the breeders length they say they should flower for so I'm not sure why they arent ambering up for me. But still either way the buds are lookn fantastic and smell ridiculously good and sticky as hell lol.

Never go by breeders stated flower times, the trichs will tell you what you need to know.
Have you ran into trichomes that seem to take forever to amber on you? I’ve seen people mention certain chemovar’s that refuse to amber. Is this myth or fact?:)

It's looking like I'm going to need to grow some sativas so I can get educated. The Hawaiian Mayan Gold I grew is just over 4 weeks into it's mason jar cure. The current aroma is really nice. I'll be giving a couple buds each to some of my local friends for their reviews.

Drive-by

hear hear.. I've lost afew sativas over the years. to ill management on my end. They are one that takes a grow or two to find out what they need.. True with any tho really.

Keepem Green

Drive-by

hear hear.. I've lost afew sativas over the years. to ill management on my end. They are one that takes a grow or two to find out what they need.. True with any tho really.

Keepem Green
Mainly for me I learned they take fewer nutrients and they never stop growing. Space is a huge battle the plant is determined to win. @Norcaliwood

I've been taking notes when I see sativa hints on 420 especially when I see the same hints repeated by more than one reputable grower. Nutrients mixed at 50% strength seems to show up a lot. Flipping after the plant hits the 5th node (early) I've seen a time or two. If not flipping early topping and training and still flipping sooner then you would with an indica. Pot size has come up probably the most. If the pot is too small you won't have problems keeping a sativa in check, but the plant will suffer, be stressed, not produce well. If it's too big it can be a constant battle to keep it in the tent and under the lights. But a pot that is the perfect size will give the plant enough nutrients yet keep it a little smaller then it would normally be in a larger pot.

These seem to be good rules to follow?

I've been taking notes when I see sativa hints on 420 especially when I see the same hints repeated by more than one reputable grower. Nutrients mixed at 50% strength seems to show up a lot. Flipping after the plant hits the 5th node (early) I've seen a time or two. If not flipping early topping and training and still flipping sooner then you would with an indica. Pot size has come up probably the most. If the pot is too small you won't have problems keeping a sativa in check, but the plant will suffer, be stressed, not produce well. If it's too big it can be a constant battle to keep it in the tent and under the lights. But a pot that is the perfect size will give the plant enough nutrients yet keep it a little smaller then it would normally be in a larger pot.

These seem to be good rules to follow?
:thumb:

Any pure Sativas I Grow I start at 11/13 light schedule from germination. Remember along the equator the photoperiod is 50/50 light/dark.
Great advice! Is that something you would want to start in it’s final container? What’s a decent rule of thumb as far as container size?

Back
Top Bottom