Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I gotta build me a LED man. For summer though. Or maybe the little tent, you think a decent LED could keep her warm if i go for higher power equivalent than 250hps?

I've got a small 32"x32"x56" tent that I built a LED strip light for. Right around 300 watts. My light will keep it about 7 degrees above outside the tent temps with no exhaust fan running. However that does present a bit of a humidity problem, and a bit of an odor problem too. Last grow of autos I harvested 18.5 oz off 4 plants, which isn't too shabby given the lack of floor space.

I've got a small 32"x32"x56" tent that I built a LED strip light for. Right around 300 watts. My light will keep it about 7 degrees above outside the tent temps with no exhaust fan running. However that does present a bit of a humidity problem, and a bit of an odor problem too. Last grow of autos I harvested 18.5 oz off 4 plants, which isn't too shabby given the lack of floor space.
Na see not warm enough for winter in my space. For summer it shall be.

Amazing what you've done so far in those small units. I never knew it could happen. I thought just clones, but now my mind is opened again and my brain is tingling with ideas.
The 2ltr pop bottles do well with clones, root your clones then plant in 2 liters and 2 weeks later flip them.
I've had to switch up my grow due to lack of room. The 2lt pop bottle works great for small areas.

The 2ltr pop bottles do well with clones, root your clones then plant in 2 liters and 2 weeks later flip them.
Won’t the see through plastic hurt roots light sensitivity?

Mines too cold in winter and too hot in summer :rofl:
Yep
Same here, I have good temps but low humidity in winter. And struggle with high temps and humidity in summer.
Think fall/winter/spring is way easier though.Summer was a real B. Heard tell you vaped a tester flower of the chem. How did it hit you?

Back
Top Bottom