Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Yep
Think fall/winter/spring is way easier though.Summer was a real B. Heard tell you vaped a tester flower of the chem. How did it hit you?
The Chem hits hard with an initial head high that fades into a more relaxed body stone without any couch lock. Can't wait to try it with a little cure.

The Chem hits hard with an initial head high that fades into a more relaxed body stone without any couch lock. Can't wait to try it with a little cure.
How does this one compare to other chems you have tried?

Hey there P-dub! Plants looking great... only a couple more weeks. Man time flies.

Your plants are bulking up. Great time of the year!

GL coming down the stretch. I'm rooting for ya! :cheer:

Thanks Bo, I'm excited about this harvest. Gonna be some really nice smoke for the long winter.

Rite bro u knocking this one out the park for sure they r beautiful brother congrats. I hope they are seeded for u as well as net u some decent buds which it looks to be lol.

Rite bro u knocking this one out the park for sure they r beautiful brother congrats. I hope they are seeded for u as well as net u some decent buds which it looks to be lol.
It should turn out to be a decent run, 4 of the 5 doesn't have any beans.

Actually the Chem 91 is pretty distinct, the HSO is close to it and the Dinachem is spot on just not quite as potent.

Chem91 is very potent indeed. I also tried the Dinachem and I must say that this baby can go pretty damn potent sometimes. I smoked like 15-20 different batches of Dinachem but that is not always the case. I think only 4 or 5 batches were real crazy high :cough: Cloning from good plants always work though... Have you tried Liberty Haze, which is Chem91xG13? Another great strain from Barney's :passitleft:

Agreed :passitleft:

I'm still getting mostly lemon with a sorta skunky funk, I'm sure that's gonna change in time. Trichs are mostly cloudy with few clear. Maybe 10 more days left.
Getting close what a nail biter lol :popcorn:

Yep she hits hard from the first hit and I don't want to let her go too long and loose that trait.
There is a certain time window so inspect daily .

Penny this morning i fed two of my bomb seeds as pots were light enough for me to be happy with.

I needed oil those two as did the other two previous night only about maybe 5 or so visible on two I didn’t do. Anyways my poin t here is I started at 6:30 am and by the time I was done and I was moving due to work be here for 8 am look up hasn’t ate or anything yet 7:30 hr gone and I thought I was there for like twenty minutes lol

One other bomb girl should be ready for drink and Hopi g my two small pots that have the ww c atf in it need a drink .

When you feed at small age do you go to run off still penny ?

Anyways sorry to intrude quick lunch break here .

Very excited for you penny you have cake along way buddy . Proud to say your my mentor . Have a great day buddy wicked clown style :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom