Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Dam bro tht looks tastey as hell. Great job looks like its guna be a monster cola bro congrats. What does she smell like? I noticed yesterday when I wen into the flower grow room tht it smelled like we had a gas leak of some sort lmao. I started freaking out lookn around the room for this invisible source of gas to only have my eyes fall on my plants at last an I was like lmao oh yeah duh there full flowering starting the otherday.

those are looking greasy good pw its going to be tasty your almost there bud!:smokin:

I like big buds! and I can not lie
You other brothers can not deny
You get sprung, want to pull up a seat cause you notice that bud was amazing I'm hooked and I can't stop staring Oh baby I want to get witch ya and take your picture my homeboys tried to warn me but with that bud you got makes me so horny

:laugh: Sorry couldn’t help myself, dj short inspired me and I’m good and baked atm.

PW, the Chem and Blueberry look amazing.

I haven’t had the ‘91 or the Dinachem but I grew the HSO, and the effects are exactly as you describe them. I can have it in the evening because of the body stone that sets in after the initial head rush.

Definitely pop that Liberty Haze soon, I know Jgrow would approve too. It’s like a lime Diesel, really tasty and super dense buds. Mine grew huge! Wish I had the QBs then, would have been crazy to see how much I could have put on that massive frame.

Hiya PW,

The Chem91 is getting massive colas! They look really amazing. Blue Dream has such a nice form, tall and straight, and well filled out. I'm sure you're proud of those ladies. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom