Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Thanks guys for the Bday Wishes. I didn't realize I shared a Bday with Hendrix until yesterday.

2 words.... Purple Haze :cool: Was just looking at some seeds for that last night.

Nah bad day man, someone ran up $2700 on my bank card. Just got off the phone with the bank and it'll be 10 days before it's straight again. Always something!

Second time it's happened to me, need to figure out how they're getting my info.

In my case I have traced it down to a few options.

International travel; Not likely in this case
Skimmers at gas stations;
Merchant Web accounts; They get hacked. Often times this goes on for months before the web store even realizes it's happened because it doesn't effect them. Thy only find out when the CC companies develop a pattern and contact them.

The banks will make it right. It just sucks because you have to get a new card and sometimes wait for the refund like you are having to. Not the birthday present you wanted.

11-28-18
Chemdog 91 cruising along

DJ Blueberry

Xmas Bud

Jesus making it rain in your garden I see those aren t buds they are monsters greet stuff brotha

@Kingjoe83 thanks, they suffered a calcium deficiency during early flower or they'd be far better. I am happy with them though.
Yeah got any pic of leaves to share what it looks like in case someone else encounters same issue buddy ?

Did you catch it quick enough ?

What did you do to solve this madness you talk about ? Up the cal mag ?

Yes just raised the Calmag a little, the first Chem in today's update shows the calcium spots.
Oh I couldn’t tell cool I’ll double take looksy

Yes just raised the Calmag a little, the first Chem in today's update shows the calcium spots.

Ever listen to Harley :)

CAL.png

Sh*tty buzz about your bank shiz, that stuff is happening every where now. When you move, maybe reset your financial stuff too. I know it may be extra work, but I did that, and there were two instances where someone tried to use an old card and auto renewals I didn't know about. But your plants PW, are robbin' me blind cause I would give you anything to give them a try, great to see a project come together. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom