Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Nah bad day man, someone ran up $2700 on my bank card. Just got off the phone with the bank and it'll be 10 days before it's straight again. Always something!
Well that’s kinda sucks dude . Least it is getting sorted and you caught it quick then :passitleft:

That is terrible your card got hacked. Sounds like you have it taken care of. How's the old world BB's looking? I'm sure you have posted pics, I probably didn't go back far enough to find them
I'll post pics this evening when I'm in the tent.

I'll post pics this evening when I'm in the tent.
Thanks bro! I'm still heartbroken I had to scrap mine. Was the right thing to do while moving and battling bugs. When I got into the new house I found out the electric system was in shambles. My home inspection didn't catch. So I could not have started growing there anyway. Still can't, but soon it will be straightened out

If you are buying online with the card, it is possible they crack, a less secure site, that you have done a purchase from.
There are hackers doing this 24/7
I'm going to have to use other methods of paying online for sure.

Hey Penny, have always seen your name around this site but I don’t think I’ve Stopped to say hey before, here to change that! I go by LED209 here on the site and I’m also doing a small pheno hunt this winter to find out which plants I will grow outside next spring. So I decided to stop in and see how you set yours up and what you look for in your keepers. Some of the people I’ve met here said you where the person to talk to about mutant plants. I too love mutant plants and have one in my current grow! I’ll be catching up on this one for sure and will be hangin around if you don’t mind! The only thing more therapeutic than smoking the plant for me is growing it! Have a great day, look forward to picking your brain!

He is the man! Full of info and willing to share
If you want to see another Mutant plant.. Look for Dutchman1990, he had some funky leaves growing.

(Pennywise.... Sounds like story from a Stephen King novel... He wants to pick your brain.... Lol)

Back
Top Bottom