Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Actually it wasn't much planned, just another day to me. That is until Birdie let the cat out of the bag! Lol
Well we love ya buddy thanks for being a good friend man ✊

I think my favorite novel was "IT" so much different than the movie.
Off too I but just like jurrasic park the first one . The novel was so much different . Like what happens to the old man on the book then in movie.

The novels are far better I agree 100%!
I’m really digging the new purge series show on amazon prime . Also like parenthood too wife got me into that show another prime show .

King once said you can't fit 300 pages of novel in a 90 minute movie so a lot is lost.
Surprised there aren't more attempts at a mini-series of the books. 8 episode season could cover one book.
They would probably screw it up, but I would definitely check it out.
:thumb:

Thanks guys, 59 today! I'm not a mushroom connoisseur so maybe someone else could make a suggestion better than I could.

Happy birthday PW wish you all the best :passitleft:

I don't know why I didn't consider their may be different species with different effects...
I have a friend of my wife who supposedly microdoses with mishrooms for her Bipolar. I am Bipolar and have considered it but what if it was something not cool with my body/brain? Ive had your average I guess? North american cow patty? Lol . Man, just when you think you know a little bit...

I have a bipolar friend as well and I think he is able to do regular doses of mushroom. Actually he is trying to get his hands on any stuff rather than planning for a nice mushroom trip or microdosing. We are trying to keep him off even from weed. Doctors here think that psychoactive material makes his condition worse but of course that is not a fact for microdosing. In my opinion, mushrooms acid or any kind of psycoactive substance enhances your experience of any kind when used. For example if you have bipolar and having a bad day, that microdose might bring you problems rather than the benefits it has been supposedly providing. I suggest trying it out and and see it yourself. If you can't feel any significant positive effect I don't think it would be wise to start microdosing. I think several takes of microdose shouldn't hurt but you might need to use this for a longer period to observe benefits. I wouldn't go for it if I were in your condition :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom