Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

He is the man! Full of info and willing to share
If you want to see another Mutant plant.. Look for Dutchman1990, he had some funky leaves growing.

(Pennywise.... Sounds like story from a Stephen King novel... He wants to pick your brain.... Lol)

I’ve heard people say the same about you Angrybird! Nice to talk with you finally as well! I do follow the Dutchman1990’s grow, and will be checking in on it often also. (I figured a Stephen king type comment might bode well with someone named Pennywise!)

Thank you for your kind words :hug:
My knowledge is nothing compared to many here. But I share what I know.
Our paths has crossed before. Just can't remember where yet. But anyhow, nice to meet you too.
You like Stephen King as well?

Thank you for your kind words :hug:
My knowledge is nothing compared to many here. But I share what I know.
Our paths has crossed before. Just can't remember where yet. But anyhow, nice to meet you too.
You like Stephen King as well?

You are very welcome! I feel the same way about my own knowledge of cannabis. Yes you are right, i am not sure where either but we follow a lot of the same journals, I took a break from this site for almost a year for a few reasons that had nothing to do with the site or the people on it. More of my own paranoia than anything else. I've enjoyed some of his novels yes, I do not read as much as I use too (especially if it isnt about growing cannabis) lol. With work and family and kids and my grow room, I tend to fall asleep just fine at night without a book. BUT how busy I am tends to change a bit with the seasons and I get a chance to read!

Same here, there was a time, I call bc(before cannbabis), I read a lot of books.
Now, mostly about growing, techniques, and journals...
We joined about the same time.. So must be from "back then". I was away too, for some (almost behind me) bad reasons.
Now I intend to stay!!!. :green_heart:
This is the best place to be. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom