Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

That it is!
I've become a big fan of 1/2 decarbed herb, and 1/2 coffee grounds in my brew.

I mostly do it with a reusable "K-cup", but I've done up a full pot on occasion too.
:ganjamon:
Comes out more like tea than coffee, but will 100% knock yo socks off! LoL
I use dark ass espresso roast coffee grounds, makes a pretty good cuppa joe!
:thumb:

Coffee and weed go together like mom and apple pie.
I aint a hot drink guy but i do love a nice mint tea and a joint. Coffee taste like butthole to me unless its like reeeeal good beans. You know the kinda beans that are so good they nearly taste fruity and you can just happily drink it like an espresso.

Did u ever have the Black Tar Hasho_Oo_O:eek::rip:

Made Blond Lebanese seem like Girl Scout Cookies
You mean the black hash oil? If so ive had that shit. Shared a spliff rammed with cheese and then smothered in that stuff between 4 of us. We smoked half of it in the pub carpark... we left the pub immediately after to get snacks and get to a safe place lol.

I aint a hot drink guy but i do love a nice mint tea and a joint. Coffee taste like butthole to me unless its like reeeeal good beans. You know the kinda beans that are so good they nearly taste fruity and you can just happily drink it like an espresso.
Yeah buddy! About 100% certain you would hate my morning cup. LoL I'm a black coffee drinkin' fool. Like, motor oil kinda dark coffee. LoL
:nomo:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Lol na thats not for me cuz
:rofl:
It's almost like a meth addiction... Haha, started back in my Navy days. Out on the ship, that coffee could sit in the coffeemaker brewing for a day or two.

Drink it fast enough, it would spin ya up like a line of blow.
:yahoo:

:rofl:
It's almost like a meth addiction... Haha, started back in my Navy days. Out on the ship, that coffee could sit in the coffeemaker brewing for a day or two.

Drink it fast enough, it would spin ya up like a line of blow.
:yahoo:
I usually neck 2 redbulls before i get to work and charge through the morning until I get hungry lol

I usually neck 2 redbulls before i get to work and charge through the morning until I get hungry lol
Depends on the weather for me. On chilly mornings, I'll take my thermos with a full pot of coffee out to the job site. During the summer, I'm wit ya. I'll be killin' Red Bull like a sorority girl.

I've become a big fan of 1/2 decarbed herb, and 1/2 coffee grounds in my brew.

I mostly do it with a reusable "K-cup", but I've done up a full pot on occasion too.
:ganjamon:
Comes out more like tea than coffee, but will 100% knock yo socks off! LoL
I use dark ass espresso roast coffee grounds, makes a pretty good cuppa joe!

That’s sounds great Preston! I got a K-cup machine to maybe I’ll have to try this! Lol

What’s up penny ! How are them girls doing! Hope your well!

Yeah buddy! About 100% certain you would hate my morning cup. LoL I'm a black coffee drinkin' fool. Like, motor oil kinda dark coffee. LoL
:nomo:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I went from 3x sugar 3xcream In my coffee last year made it down to 1 sugar one sweetener just black and will never go back to milk or cream in my coffee lol. Love me some Black cup of joe lol wait that sounded wrong lol

This is true but sometimes it is okay to do you ya know .

Loupe that TTB by the way curing went opened her up the other day and bang kiwi a lemon background or something. Very interesting smell. Thanks again buddy .

I have never been able to put a name on that smell LOL. Mango and rotten fruit come to mind. I have had a few that carry it over to flavor really well.
The first time I smelled TTB there were 2 whole bedrooms full of it. The house smelled strong but you wouldn't identify it as pot right away.

Pulled the trigger on a Solo 2, figured what the hell

I pulled out my linx vape and tried some cured bud, I actually taste it, but it doesn't work well, so this this purchase

Worst case I know the GF will love it

Thanks all for the tips
Nice! Nothing but good words on that one. Would be my choice also value wise.

Back
Top Bottom