Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Lots of nice vape talk down here :volcano-smiley:

I have a DIY desktop vaporizer and I have experience with Volcano, DaVinci, Magic Flight, Pax and two other brands that I don't remember the names but I guess one was from Europe and the other was from PHIL, USA. I must say that I am not a fan of vaporizers though simply because I love exhaling the smoke :ganjamon:

To compare all of them, I think the best so far is the DIY one we built with some friends. It was the cheapest option and I think it still is. We just bought a digital hot air soldering station and found some matching metal pieces(basically two hollow metal rods and cylindiric shells with higher radius on their tops) to enclose a heating chamber. You put the pipe screens and dry buds in the chamber and set the desired temperature as well as the exhale amount of the device. Professional level easy solution. We smoked hash and hashish with it and it was great. We just used hotter to burn the dense dankk hash :drool:

Shrooms are nice!

Shrooms are great but I think the differences between different strains of shroomz are too dramatic compared to weed. I tried several strains and I can say that not every strain of mushroom is awesome for me. I recommend trying Colombian, Equador and of course Mazatapec.

I am not consuming anything except weed for almost three years. I never miss any drug I tried, except shrooms, DMT and DOI just because they provide a unique experience that you can't mimic with any other alternative. I won't keep doing all of them but I will definately keep doing shrooms. My first mushroom date will be on FEB 2019 with a close friend. We haven't been seeing each other for 3 years and he is finally coming back. I am growing some Equador for that day. Really can't wait :surf:

:rofl:
It's almost like a meth addiction... Haha, started back in my Navy days. Out on the ship, that coffee could sit in the coffeemaker brewing for a day or two.

Drink it fast enough, it would spin ya up like a line of blow.
:yahoo:

I remember that stuff. We worked a disgusting 5 hours on 5 hours off while out to sea. Drank that shit by the 20 gallon pot they make it in.

I have never been able to put a name on that smell LOL. Mango and rotten fruit come to mind. I have had a few that carry it over to flavor really well.
The first time I smelled TTB there were 2 whole bedrooms full of it. The house smelled strong but you wouldn't identify it as pot right away.
Well I let my boy @Lowded118 sample the TTB and he said he got some interesting flavours

I haven’t hit it in bit maybe I should dip in and try some today

Today is jour Birthday? Happy Birthday Pennywise!
I give you all the well wishes my friend! At least smoke something special :)

Happy Birthday, Penny!

I'll have to keep the Ecuador in mind.
I don't know why I didn't consider their may be different species with different effects...
I have a friend of my wife who supposedly microdoses with mishrooms for her Bipolar. I am Bipolar and have considered it but what if it was something not cool with my body/brain? Ive had your average I guess? North american cow patty? Lol . Man, just when you think you know a little bit...

Back
Top Bottom