Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Oil vape?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they are dry herb only. Haven't researched any further than that because dry herb is my primary. Good idea though, now I gotta look. I plan on buying something new soon and having the herb/oil versatility sounds like something I want.

:high-five:

I just goof around, have way to much herb so I dabble in hash and rosin making

The taste is like hash, just love that, reminds me of the late 70s black hash we used to get ...oh man that was nasty stuff.....lol

Blonde Lebanese bricks back in the 70's. My Achilles heel.

Did u ever have the Black Tar Hasho_Oo_O:eek::rip:

Made Blond Lebanese seem like Girl Scout Cookies

I don't mess with Dabs much.

used to get cherry and honey oil for years. either would knock a newb off their feet. you could take a pull and feel yourself getting stoned while exhaling the first toke. work in the music industry and saw several experienced musicians take a knee on the stuff when we shared lol

no one makes that stuff anymore. the extraction method sounded dangerous to me.

Did u ever have the Black Tar Hasho_Oo_O:eek::rip:

used to get it from the same folk as the cherry lol. wasn't as good as the dabs. i often wondered if it was part of the same process til i was told different.

Drive-by

Another here that kind of likes the Solo well Miss J does anyways...

I use to get 200-gram slabs of Black Tar hash from Germany back in the 70's

and them little 1 mill glass perfume vials full of honey oils. I find it funny,, these tweakers of now think they invented them glass pipes,,, we used them for honey oils before meth was even being smoked..........

Drive-by

Another here that kind of likes the Solo well Miss J does anyways...

I use to get 200-gram slabs of Black Tar hash from Germany back in the 70's

and them little 1 mill glass perfume vials full of honey oils. I find it funny,, these tweakers of now think they invented them glass pipes,,, we used them for honey oils before meth was even being smoked..........
I remember the stems for oil

used to get cherry and honey oil for years. either would knock a newb off their feet. you could take a pull and feel yourself getting stoned while exhaling the first toke. work in the music industry and saw several experienced musicians take a knee on the stuff when we shared lol

no one makes that stuff anymore. the extraction method sounded dangerous to me.

used to get it from the same folk as the cherry lol. wasn't as good as the dabs. i often wondered if it was part of the same process til i was told different.

I haven't heard anyone mention that old honey oil. it was the best. I know someone that tried to make it for years, but she was on the wrong track.

bought some 6 months ago.

everyone has switched to making bho shatter since. it's a result of the industry going corporate. everyone is using mechanical trimmers and are using the trim for the bho. stuff is everywhere. the best of it is vacuum purged here, but even that is disappearing as folk get lazier.

We were able to get the blonde and redish looking hash in the 80's. Also the black tar opium. Man I miss that hash. My hash from dry ice is good, just not the same

ever do ice oil ?

they make it here when the temps are -40 c. freezers don't get cold enough.

Back
Top Bottom