Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I'll get my monies worth from the Solo II

I purchased a cheap $50 convection style (metal) vape to see if it would satisfy before investing in the better ones.
It does what I needed it for, which was get me through work, but it left something to be desired.
Same with Dabs so I think it's a temperature thing.
Something in the temp...I hope to one day hit a vapor hit that makes me feel as if I did a real J-hit or bong hit and that's the one I will buy. Been looking at the desktops more though (gotta save them lungs) and while the Volcano gets mad reviews I hate the price and the idea of a bag.
The Vape Cloud Evo (edit VapeXhale or something VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Review ⋆ Vaporizer Wizard ) would be my choice on the table and in my pocket that Solo II or a Divinci with all glass or even ceramic convection chambers would be perfect.
What are some others folks used?

I have a linx that does dry, it's a pen style, but doesn't really work

I love the vape Bros VB11 with dabs and hash

GF has a vape that looks like the solo, but for the vape oils

So if I was to get one, for home use or camping

What do u suggest. The solo looks nice, they have a solo vape ass well

Don't want a piece of crap, but don't need to spend $200 either to try it

Why a vape vs a joint, pipe or bong

And I assume you are using dry buds not oils or bads
I do use buds primarily, they just kill my lungs. The joints are great though so i'm almost predominantly smoking them but I would still like to cough less flem etc.

I know myself though and would be too tempted to finish each sesh with a little bong hit as I do when I dab lol.

Pulled the trigger on a Solo 2, figured what the hell

I pulled out my linx vape and tried some cured bud, I actually taste it, but it doesn't work well, so this this purchase

Worst case I know the GF will love it

Thanks all for the tips

I purchased a cheap $50 convection style (metal) vape to see if it would satisfy before investing in the better ones.
It does what I needed it for, which was get me through work, but it left something to be desired.
Same with Dabs so I think it's a temperature thing.
Something in the temp...I hope to one day hit a vapor hit that makes me feel as if I did a real J-hit or bong hit and that's the one I will buy. Been looking at the desktops more though (gotta save them lungs) and while the Volcano gets mad reviews I hate the price and the idea of a bag.
The Vape Cloud Evo (edit VapeXhale or something VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Review ⋆ Vaporizer Wizard ) would be my choice on the table and in my pocket that Solo II or a Divinci with all glass or even ceramic convection chambers would be perfect.
What are some others folks used?
I've seen the regular sized Mega Toke units for $199. Them suckas blow clouds. I love the XL but gotta save some pennies first.
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom