Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I didn't realize this was moved from your perpetual lol. I thought they were concurrent.
I still wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a great holiday season!

I didn't realize this was moved from your perpetual lol. I thought they were concurrent.
I still wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a great holiday season!
Glad you found my latest, welcome Bro!

I just enjoy the slow burn. It's honestly just a preference thing for me. I grew up smoking blunts, Chicago PD would lock us up for a paraphernalia charge, so we just rolled for the road.
It's like comfort food for me, I guess. LoL
I'll roll a gram up and smoke that blunt off/on all day long.
:ganjamon:
NIce

Woah the xmas bud looks unlike anything I've ever seen PW! Hope it gives you what you want from it :p
Hope you're being safe and having a nice black Friday :D Hope your Thanksgiving was also great, PW. Have a good one

My spliffs i roll I use a tiiiny bit of tobacco to get an even burn but nowhere near what the people round here usually use. Makes me feel ill smoking the amount of tobacco these guys put in theres. If i was to use the top off a cigarette it would be like half a finger nails length compared to people using nearly a whole cig or half a cig. :cough:
May I ask if you’re on the east coast Bilbo? In my experience tobacco in a j is a real east coast thing.

An old friend of mine in Essex used to roll spliffs with tobacco and weed and it drove me nuts! Lol

Lmao my uncle used to do the same thing an everytime he wud visit from Belfast he wud bring with sum jus amazing herb but always wana roll joints the size of footballs lmao but put dam tabaky in there god i hated it but wen i was younger he was the only 1 of the fam who smoked an was cool so he let me smoke with him jus cudnt tell ma lol which was his sister an she was so stuck up an agaisnt weed back then it was retarded but still he wud let me smoke so i of course wud but dam did i hate the tabacoo in it haha

An old friend of mine in Essex used to roll spliffs with tobacco and weed and it drove me nuts! Lol
Lmao my uncle used to do the same thing an everytime he wud visit from Belfast he wud bring with sum jus amazing herb but always wana roll joints the size of footballs lmao but put dam tabaky in there god i hated it but wen i was younger he was the only 1 of the fam who smoked an was cool so he let me smoke with him jus cudnt tell ma lol which was his sister an she was so stuck up an agaisnt weed back then it was retarded but still he wud let me smoke so i of course wud but dam did i hate the tabacoo in it haha
Ill be whacking up a smoke report on the blue dream and ill show how much tobacco goes in mine its literally just for the burn. You cant taste it. Theres probably more baccy if you use a blunt wrap lol.

I never heard of mixing cannabis with tobacco until i met Emily! Lol

I bet you would be even more suprised if you know how people are smoking in Africa and Middle East :rofl: I just know their smoking culture and techniques very well and I can say easily that they can really knock the rest of the world out, including Snoop Dogg :laugh: and excluding native Rastafari :ganjamon: Great majority of them can make real good use of few amounts of tobacco to increase efficiency of the smoke.

Yea African Sativas can be trippy.

Yea speaking of sativas ive been looking over at ace and they got some great sativa landrace and jus normal 100% sativa tht look jus amazing. Or even a hybrid ive been thinkn about getn 2 new strains anyway so y not do sativa dom. This round most of the strains ive gotten were indica and now this last time i got some cbd and 1 sativa dom but not alot. So i figured id go with golden tiger and bangi haze both are fem beaners lol beaners funny word.

Back
Top Bottom