Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Hey PW, question for you. I accidentally had my lights stay on for a lights out cycle today. I think the safest bet is to leave the lights on for the regular lights on cycle overnight, and then get them back to lights out at the normal time tomorrow morning. The plants would then be back to normal but having essentially missed a lights out cycle. Other option would be to go lights out now and essentially flip the on / off times. I feel like that's a more stressful approach though. What do you think? 2-3 weeks from chop and I really want to limit stress to avoid nanners.

Great question @DobeWan . :popcorn:
Never thought of the Chem Skunk va being 25 years old now having an impact.
Hoping it's the one i remember. And you just can't stop smiling.
CSI Humboldt it's: Bubba (Katsu) x Bubba
Sounds like a crazy Indica lmao. Happy Thanksgiving Pennywise and 420 Mag !!! Thanks for being around:theband:

Hey P9, never tried a blunt. What's the buzz there? Tobacco give it a boost?
I just enjoy the slow burn. It's honestly just a preference thing for me. I grew up smoking blunts, Chicago PD would lock us up for a paraphernalia charge, so we just rolled for the road.
It's like comfort food for me, I guess. LoL
I'll roll a gram up and smoke that blunt off/on all day long.
:ganjamon:

I just enjoy the slow burn. It's honestly just a preference thing for me. I grew up smoking blunts, Chicago PD would lock us up for a paraphernalia charge, so we just rolled for the road.
It's like comfort food for me, I guess. LoL
I'll roll a gram up and smoke that blunt off/on all day long.
:ganjamon:
My spliffs i roll I use a tiiiny bit of tobacco to get an even burn but nowhere near what the people round here usually use. Makes me feel ill smoking the amount of tobacco these guys put in theres. If i was to use the top off a cigarette it would be like half a finger nails length compared to people using nearly a whole cig or half a cig. :cough:

My spliffs i roll I use a tiiiny bit of tobacco to get an even burn but nowhere near what the people round here usually use. Makes me feel ill smoking the amount of tobacco these guys put in theres. If i was to use the top off a cigarette it would be like half a finger nails length compared to people using nearly a whole cig or half a cig. :cough:
I definitely enjoy a good spliff every now & again. I roll em about 25% tobacco. And, for some reason, I always have to roll it like a cone. It just feels right! LoL
:passitleft:

I definitely enjoy a good spliff every now & again. I roll em about 25% tobacco. And, for some reason, I always have to roll it like a cone. It just feels right! LoL
:passitleft:
For reals. I smoke rolling tobbaco n even they end up coned lol. I dont think i could smoke like one of those joints i see on TV with no roach all loose n skinny give ya some sticky black lip whenever ya hit it lol. Each to their own but that aint for me homie lol

Back
Top Bottom