Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

But sadly.... the budget for the "ongoing investigation" is generally much higher than the amount they seize.

Such a huge waste of tax dollars.
o_O
Rite an they continuously have people tossed in jail for fukn weed wen they got rapist and junkies running around care free wtf is this world cumn 2 when they nab a guy .5 of bud on them an the cops an media trump it all up 2 look like they jus single handedly brought down la cosa nostra or sumshit lmao its jus sad if u ask me.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Penny, I hope there is some turkey in your future today when you get out of work!

Rite an they continuously have people tossed in jail for fukn weed wen they got rapist and junkies running around care free wtf is this world cumn 2 when they nab a guy .5 of bud on them an the cops an media trump it all up 2 look like they jus single handedly brought down la cosa nostra or sumshit lmao its jus sad if u ask me.
Figure it around $1000 a month to house & feed an inmate. Then figure they busted 5 people, who each get a 2 year sentence.

The aftermath of this bust alone will cost twice what they "took off the street".

Now figure the cost to pay the 15-20 agents it took to conduct this investigation... on the short end, 3 months or so.

The fucking cost of these tiny seizures is astronomical!
o_O

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Penny. Thanks for all you do. Greatly appreciated by all.
Yes happy thanksgiving my American friends ✊

Yes, it's DJ's F4/F5 from Old World Genetics.
Nice this vape pen im smoking on right now is called rediculous og and its a cross used with dj shorts blueberry an man this shit is potent but some major creeper lol. Have u had this blueberry b4? If so did u notice the high from the buds to be a kind of creeper sorta high or no?

Back
Top Bottom