Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I have Xmas Bud seeded and it looks like 1 Chem was seeded by Xmas Bud as well. @Buckshot317

Nice well gud luck on the beans turning out fully developed and plenty of them. And yea the dj short bb sounds pretty gud i definitely wana try an get some of those beans to add to the collection lol.

Damn you got some pretty nice plants there.

Those are some craazy lookin leaves yo.

10%-20% of the population shows mutations, they look cool but they don't produce from what I've seen so far.
A nice decorational plant.

Xmas Bud is an old strain that showed up every year around the holidays, it had a strong pine aroma and taste then it disappeared. Finally the guy that was responsible for it stated he could no longer grow it commercially. He gave his seeds to a fellow forum member and asked him to preserve and produce seed and give them away to growers who would do the same. I got my seeds from CSI Humboldt as a freebie.

Xmas Bud is an old strain that showed up every year around the holidays, it had a strong pine aroma and taste then it disappeared. Finally the guy that was responsible for it stated he could no longer grow it commercially. He gave his seeds to a fellow forum member and asked him to preserve and produce seed and give them away to growers who would do the same. I got my seeds from CSI Humboldt as a freebie.
Wild. What do I gotta do to get one haha?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-22-18-58-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-22-18-58-53.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom