Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Penny the Chem91 looks like she might get some color.

Ladies looking good fat and happy.

100 Days? omg. i'm ditching them asap LMAO. they're too ugly to look at for that long hahahaha.

Not the mutant you have. The 100+ day weed is Landrace Sativa. Mutant or otherwise they (Sativa) both take long to finish. Your mutant likely not related and should follow the breeders time frame.

Yours looks like polyploid. I get them from time to time. Some better than others. I have one now - they can get bigger than normal and they also can grow shorter than normal and bush out. I don't like the short bushes. Its too hard to trim.

Here's one I have going right now about 25 days in VEG or so.

She's a good foot taller than her seed mates started at the same time. I don't usually top plants but this one I got out to take a look and see what's what. I wont be putting her in a bigger pot or flowering for at least 20 more days. Her leaves look purple because they are.... its going to be a pretty cool looking plant. I've only had 1 plant that did this purple thing in VEG, it was my first Chemdawg run.

sorry for the catchup Penny.. I'm slower than most and at least as challenged.

Awsome info! Just reading a bit more about Cal Mag deficiency in Rosenthals guidebook, and I realized the Sunshsine #4 peat mix is ph balanced with dolomite lime,

What information was Rosenthal talking up with regard to Ca/Mg deficiencies??

Dolomite lime has enough Mg to last several flowerings so be aware of that. Mg toxicity happens when all the Ca get used up, and/or Mg gets out of balance with Ca (equal amount in soil) and causes Mg toxicity which looks like Ca deficit. Add in more Cal/Mag and Houston, we have a problem.

How growing in soil gets a bad rap too.. soil in a bag that only lasts 45 of a 60-90 day flower cycle repped up to be something it ain't doesn't help either.

If growing in soil there's enough Mg in there but likely Ca deficient at some point in a 60-90 day cycle in a container. Coco and hydro seems like must haves, I'm noticing.

Sounds right, trying to produce a new auto is a pita. I'll stick with my photos.
I have a Male and Female of (Columbian Red Point x Unknown) x DDA going right now to get me into the F2 generation. I'm in it for the long haul and it will be a PITA, but I think it will be worth it. I am picturing a purple Columbian autoflower.

Nice how did ur smell
Maybe the Dinachem or Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem
Nice how did the smell turn out on the purple afghan kush cause i had a hindu afghan kush tht i crossed with my hindu Afghan skunk and man she smell like dank gassy buds with just a funky weird smell tht i cudnt quite place but man some potent buds for sure. Just wondering how urs ended up smelling

Penny the Chem91 looks like she might get some color.

Ladies looking good fat and happy.

Not the mutant you have. The 100+ day weed is Landrace Sativa. Mutant or otherwise they (Sativa) both take long to finish. Your mutant likely not related and should follow the breeders time frame.

Yours looks like polyploid. I get them from time to time. Some better than others. I have one now - they can get bigger than normal and they also can grow shorter than normal and bush out. I don't like the short bushes. Its too hard to trim.

Here's one I have going right now about 25 days in VEG or so.

She's a good foot taller than her seed mates started at the same time. I don't usually top plants but this one I got out to take a look and see what's what. I wont be putting her in a bigger pot or flowering for at least 20 more days. Her leaves look purple because they are.... its going to be a pretty cool looking plant. I've only had 1 plant that did this purple thing in VEG, it was my first Chemdawg run.

sorry for the catchup Penny.. I'm slower than most and at least as challenged.

What information was Rosenthal talking up with regard to Ca/Mg deficiencies??

Dolomite lime has enough Mg to last several flowerings so be aware of that. Mg toxicity happens when all the Ca get used up, and/or Mg gets out of balance with Ca (equal amount in soil) and causes Mg toxicity which looks like Ca deficit. Add in more Cal/Mag and Houston, we have a problem.

How growing in soil gets a bad rap too.. soil in a bag that only lasts 45 of a 60-90 day flower cycle repped up to be something it ain't doesn't help either.

If growing in soil there's enough Mg in there but likely Ca deficient at some point in a 60-90 day cycle in a container. Coco and hydro seems like must haves, I'm noticing.

Thts y i jus ponied up and went to mineralized soil and got docs kit for hibrix. Let the super organic games begin :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom