PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Hi PC, Penny. They are gonna be bushes! I hope all is well in your worlds. I've been supercropping my greenhouses and I have a hard time getting in the one here. The Durban is doing well but as you see, i have a thrip problem. Will they affect the buds on the Durban? I'm gonna be spraying the others with spinosad I guess. Any info on these pests and if they will noticeably affect the flowers? Thanks guys
Stay safe and stay stoned
20200808_065831.jpg
20200808_065659.jpg

Hay Fred , Thanks. I don't know about the pest problem. I am sure there is someone here able to help. Your garden is looking Super.

Hi PC, Penny. They are gonna be bushes! I hope all is well in your worlds. I've been supercropping my greenhouses and I have a hard time getting in the one here. The Durban is doing well but as you see, i have a thrip problem. Will they affect the buds on the Durban? I'm gonna be spraying the others with spinosad I guess. Any info on these pests and if they will noticeably affect the flowers? Thanks guys
Stay safe and stay stoned
20200808_065831.jpg
20200808_065659.jpg
Hay Fred, I Love your garden, Looking Steller. Thank you for sharing it. Have a good one

Will probably affect yield so better to deal with them now.
Thanks my friends.
Would you apply anything on a bud as far along as the Durban?

Hay Fred, I Love your garden, Looking Steller. Thank you for sharing it. It gives me inspirations and a goal to shoot for someday when we are allowed to grow in my state. Have a good one
Thanks so much! I learned everything from the likes of you, Penny, Shed, Sticky and all. Maybe the feds will get their collective heads out of their keisters and make national cannabis law reform important.

Girls looking good PC
The last picture, The plant on the left is having some trouble with yellowing leafs. I gave it some Kelp Meal and EWC yesterday and before that they got AACT and the time before that they got some Real Growers Recharge, I plan to use recharge when I water again and I am going to try to find the part I need for my food processor so I can grind up some Barley and give it.

Get some more beneficial bacteria in there it may help.
What should I use. I did give them TP when I watered them then the next time I watered I gave a top dress of Kelp Meal and EWC and used plain water. Next time I water I plan to give ground Malt Barley even I I have to mix it in the blender. The food processor would work better if I can find the part you push the veggies down with. Without it there's a big hole in the top of the lid

Drive-by

sometimes plant that show lighter coloring turn heavy purple? But agood tea with higher nitro might help? posiably something added to it like chicken shit?

I'm talking out my ass seeing I haven't done the reading.. But I know my Puppies show lighter coloring thru-out flower.........

GL and Keepem Green

Drive-by

sometimes plant that show lighter coloring turn heavy purple? But agood tea with higher nitro might help? posiably something added to it like chicken shit?

I'm talking out my ass seeing I haven't done the reading.. But I know my Puppies show lighter coloring thru-out flower.........

GL and Keepem Green
Thanks Woody

Thanks Dank. I am now mostly posting pics with a lot less BSing so things have slowed down a good bit and like they say a picture is worth a thousand words

Back
Top Bottom