PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Hey Fred, I don’t see where anyone gave you a specific answer to your question about dealing with thrips in flower.

You can use BTi (mosquito dunks) to combat thrips and gnats anytime. Its a bacteria that with kill them and some other pests but has no effect on animals, and being in a greenhouse, you won’t be killing off any bees.

Use it as a foliar spray to kill adults and a soil drench to kill the larvae.

I wonder if our sponsor product works on the flowering stage

I wonder if our sponsor product works on the flowering stage
A systemic approach is nice. I used to use a similar product growing tobacco. Worked well. This stuff looks good.

I’ve used all of SNS products and they all worked great. It’s made from Rosemary so no synthetic chemicals.
Hi Penny. I have a lot of rosemary on my property. Rosemary water/infusion or? ,used as a foliage spray for thrips, etc? Ever hear of it? Have a great day.

Today's pictures.
20200814_122848.jpg
20200814_122819.jpg
20200814_113527.jpg
20200814_113514.jpg
20200814_113507.jpg
20200814_113500.jpg
20200814_113451.jpg
20200814_113431.jpg

Low squat plants are my new favorite method, Xmas trees so 80's Era.... :laugh:

IMG_20200810_120920.jpg
IMG_20200810_120844.jpg

Don't know if this would help ya, but it's like a cock ring basically... haha, and I insert wooden rods into the tubing in the direction I want my arms to grow along, I suppose it's my kinky variation on a quadline.. haha

Hope ya having a blessed weekend brother....

Low squat plants are my new favorite method, Xmas trees so 80's Era.... :laugh:

IMG_20200810_120920.jpg
IMG_20200810_120844.jpg

Don't know if this would help ya, but it's like a cock ring basically... haha, and I insert wooden rods into the tubing in the direction I want my arms to grow along, I suppose it's my kinky variation on a quadline.. haha

Hope ya having a blessed weekend brother....

who knew sex toys could find there way into horticulture, what’s next, a pocket pussy for germinating seed:hmmmm:

2 of my plants are messed up. 1 Nevilles Haze that flipped as a seedling so it is growing to one side. Then 1 of my Panama Haze I super cropped a little too hard so three leaders or mains had to be cut so I don't know how those will do but 1 each of NH and PH has come out swinging for the bleachers. I mean they are growing like CRAZY. the NH is 36 inches wide and the Panama is 38 inches across. Those two are going to be monster's and I am hoping the other 2 catch up a little more

who knew sex toys could find there way into horticulture, what’s next, a pocket pussy for germinating seed:hmmmm:
Butt plug for bucket drain holes and "fanny ticklers' for flying pests !!.

2 of my plants are messed up. 1 Nevilles Haze that flipped as a seedling so it is growing to one side. Then 1 of my Panama Haze I super cropped a little too hard so three leaders or mains had to be cut so I don't know how those will do but 1 each of NH and PH has come out swinging for the bleachers. I mean they are growing like CRAZY. the NH is 36 inches wide and the Panama is 38 inches across. Those two are going to be monster's and I am hoping the other 2 catch up a little more
Hi mate. Been a while.Always good when an accident leads to a discovery too. Looks nice and busy here too. Should be a nice summer.

Hi mate. Been a while.Always good when an accident leads to a discovery too. Looks nice and busy here too. Should be a nice summer.
Hay @Ganjagrandaddy Thanks, and Thanks for cruising by. Things are moving along . I will post todays pics in just a bit. My phone needed charged after taking the pictures and I didn't plug it in last night

Hay @Ganjagrandaddy Thanks, and Thanks for cruising by. Things are moving along . I will post todays pics in just a bit. My phone needed charged after taking the pictures and I didn't plug it in last night
Keep that phone charged at all times, PC! :Rasta:

After re staking the big 2 I measured and the NH was 39 inches wide and the PH is 43 inches wide. I tried to pull them down so they get as wide as I can get them

Back
Top Bottom