PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

What soil mix do you use , ? I know you are doing LOS but not sure which recipe you are using
I don't really have a recipe I originally started with coots but now im experimenting and watching the outcome but feel free to ask me anything if I have an answer ill surely tell you or ill put you on someone that can. :)

Just checking up @PCaddict . Girls looking great buddy :passitleft: cant wait to see how these girls turn out
Thanks Sparkey. I am excited to see the new addition to the family If she breaks soil. I should have my 4 plants if she makes it. If not I will put an auto in her place but I am really hoping she makes it. The Autos I have are all Freebies.

I don't really have a recipe I originally started with coots but now im experimenting and watching the outcome but feel free to ask me anything if I have an answer ill surely tell you or ill put you on someone that can. :)
That's Perfect. I am running Coots mix now so I can ask Dank and Emilya about the SCSS and you for the Coots mix I feel better knowing you are in my corner for this grow. Thanks

That's Perfect. I am running Coots mix now so I can ask Dank and Emilya about the SCSS and you for the Coots mix I feel better knowing you are in my corner for this grow. Thanks
you've got a lot of growers in your corner bud nobody here is going to let you fail besides all you need to do rite now is keep them watered and keep your environment in place its real easy rite now when you flip and after stretch they might need something will wait and see.

I really need to stop coming into these threads so late!
Hi PC! I creeped on your last journal before I became more of an 'active' member!
I'll be tagging along on your journey. Loving all the talk of hardware a video games, too. I studied software development before the hippy in me made me drop out and study to be a music teacher.
Hope you and everyone on this thread is well.
Your threads sure move fast!
Hello from Scotland

Hay Burdok, :welcome: to my journal. Things have slowed down quite a bit over the last couple weeks. I have been really getting into Mech Warrior. Its a free to play game and its a Blast and addictive, Look for MWO or Mech warrior on line. If you get into FPS games in BIG robots and tearing crap up and killing other robots you will Love this game. Let me know if you want to play some time. So you are from Scotland Very Cool. I know it gets a little cold in your neck of the woods

G'mornin PC,Sticky, nice to meet you Burdok :passitleft: I guess I'm not too picky with my soil, ffof and some generic garden soil. My girls did pretty good outdoors in what mix I put them in last year so if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Gonna move my marigolds out of the greenhouses though. I read they repell a lot of pest but actually attract spider mites.......ahhhh!
Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned!

G'mornin PC,Sticky, nice to meet you Burdok :passitleft: I guess I'm not too picky with my soil, ffof and some generic garden soil. My girls did pretty good outdoors in what mix I put them in last year so if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Gonna move my marigolds out of the greenhouses though. I read they repell a lot of pest but actually attract spider mites.......ahhhh!
Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned!
Maybe @ilikemsticky will chime in but he says Marigolds will keep the other pest off your cannabis. They are more attracted to the Marigolds then Cannabis. If you can keep them in your tent Lady Bugs is another thing to try. DE mixed with Perlite on top of the soil is another way to get rid of certain pest

Hay Burdok, :welcome: to my journal. Things have slowed down quite a bit over the last couple weeks. I have been really getting into Mech Warrior. Its a free to play game and its a Blast and addictive, Look for MWO or Mech warrior on line. If you get into FPS games in BIG robots and tearing crap up and killing other robots you will Love this game. Let me know if you want to play some time. So you are from Scotland Very Cool. I know it gets a little cold in your neck of the woods

If you're a true PC addict then this may hurt your eyes to read, but... I had to downgrade to a chrome book!
Please, now. I can feel the scorn through the pixels on my screen before even submitting this reply. It seemed like a good idea at the time as I wasn't playing many games but now... Now it is an eternal regret

Nice to meet you, too!!

If you're a true PC addict then this may hurt your eyes to read, but... I had to downgrade to a chrome book!
Please, now. I can feel the scorn through the pixels on my screen before even submitting this reply. It seemed like a good idea at the time as I wasn't playing many games but now... Now it is an eternal regret

Nice to meet you, too!!
Hay I understand that. No judgement here. If you ever do get a gaming laptop or desktop let me know and we can jump on and play a little. I am happy to have you join my journal

What did you upgrade to Preston ?
LoL... a Chromebook, upgraded from no computer at all!
:rofl:

Fucking schools dumped the kids on us, didn't wanna make them do homework from a phone. LoL

LoL... a Chromebook, upgraded from no computer at all!
:rofl:

Fucking schools dumped the kids on us, didn't wanna make them do homework from a phone. LoL
That's Great. I don't know how people get by with only using a phone. I would Freak out if I all of a sudden didn't have a Desktop or at least a laptop. The Chrome book is going to make your kiddies Very happy. You may need to get a couple for the kids and keep one for yourself Or better yet a regular laptop and let the kiddies have the Chromebook. I am happy for you. It will be Much easier to post etc. with the Chromebook or laptop. The only time I use my phone for the forums is to upload pictures. Everything else I do is on a Desktop. A Desk top that is Super powerful. Much more then I need for just cruising the web. I have like a hundred tabs open and a game running in the background and still doesn't skip a beat but it is a water cooled Gaming PC that I built. Its kind of like our weed. We grow it and it is ours and probably better then we could buy. With a gaming PC that you build It is yours, you know what's in it and how to fix any hardware problem. It gives you a sence of pride and accomplishment knowing you made it/ grew it etc.

I love my chromebook... using one right now. With it and my mobile hotspot, I keep this life away from the corporate network while I am at work.
Yeah for just cruising the web and posting on Forums/ Social media and emails a Chromebook is GREAT a nice cheap alternative to a full laptop and with M.2 SSDs making their way into more and more computers they are Super fast if they have an M.2 SSD. I haven't kept up with the Chromebook seen so I am not sure they have adopted the M.2 technology yet but if not they soon will. A regular Hard drive may get up to 100megabytes transfer speed a regular SSD can do 500 to 600 mega bytes a second an M.2 SSD can do 2,000 megabytes a second. That equates to a real world speed in anything you do. It makes a PC, or Chromebook MUCH more responsive. Do you remember how dial up was so slow you could make and drink a cup of coffee by the time it took to go to a web site or a computer that is so slow it makes you want to pull your hair out. Then how much faster it got with a true internet connection. That's the kind of difference an M.2 SSD makes over a mechanical hard drive Everything you do is instant you click and it comes up as soon as you click on something or a program you are wanting to use. It is really evident in games loading programs and maps but the real world speed you get from them is insane. I will quit rambling. I Love talking PC hardware :D

That's Great. I don't know how people get by with only using a phone. I would Freak out if I all of a sudden didn't have a Desktop or at least a laptop. The Chrome book is going to make your kiddies Very happy. You may need to get a couple for the kids and keep one for yourself Or better yet a regular laptop and let the kiddies have the Chromebook. I am happy for you. It will be Much easier to post etc. with the Chromebook or laptop. The only time I use my phone for the forums is to upload pictures. Everything else I do is on a Desktop. A Desk top that is Super powerful. Much more then I need for just cruising the web. I have like a hundred tabs open and a game running in the background and still doesn't skip a beat but it is a water cooled Gaming PC that I built. Its kind of like our weed. We grow it and it is ours and probably better then we could buy. With a gaming PC that you build It is yours, you know what's in it and how to fix any hardware problem. It gives you a sence of pride and accomplishment knowing you made it/ grew it etc.
My oldest son is actually building a gaming computer right now. It's his first build, first real computer.

It's all foreign to me when he talks about it. LoL.... I think I'm only involved so I can enter CC info when he buys parts. LoL

I guess I ordered him a power supply & a hard drive today. The last of what he needed..... fuck, I hope. LoL

My oldest son is actually building a gaming computer right now. It's his first build, first real computer.

It's all foreign to me when he talks about it. LoL.... I think I'm only involved so I can enter CC info when he buys parts. LoL

I guess I ordered him a power supply & a hard drive today. The last of what he needed..... fuck, I hope. LoL
That is Great. What Powersupply and Hard drive did he get. What's the specs on the build he is doing ? Does he have anyone helping him or is he watching videos on how to do it ??. He can pick my brain if he likes. We could do Teamviewer and I could help him out if he has questions. If he would like my help I can send you my email in a PM. I do have a passion for building PCs I would say over the years I have built at least 100 PCs. The front panel connectors is the hardest part of building a PC everything else is easy.

That is Great. What Powersupply and Hard drive did he get. What's the specs on the build he is doing ? Does he have anyone helping him or is he watching videos on how to do it ??. He can pick my brain if he likes. We could do Teamviewer and I could help him out if he has questions. If he would like my help I can send you my email in a PM. I do have a passion for building PCs I would say over the years I have built at least 100 PCs. The front panel connectors is the hardest part of building a PC everything else is easy.
I have no clue what he's got going on. LoL I will ask him in a bit.

You were my "go-to" if questions arise. I'll let ya know when they do...
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom