PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

I’m about 40 miles from the Kentucky state line.
Thats cool. The coolest thing I ever did out there was drive to a stream that was completely loaded with fossils, and spend all day picking through them. These are
Orthoceras... kind of an old squid
my son and I had a blast.
This was the only trip to Ohio that I took that wasn't 25 degrees. And ive been there quite a bit. My family all lives in Wisconsin now (??). Never been there. I keep threatening to go out there to teach my nephew to fish. No one else fishes! I gotta hire out of this family

Nah she’d be too high maintenance
I don't think it would matter. You'd take care of your plants first and force her to be low maintenance. :Rasta:

Hahah you guys got me laughing my ass off this morning!! :rofl:

no @Stltoed I don’t have a hole in my living room floor. I might as well though, my basement is freezing, might have some sort of critters down there!!
Just stock your basement. Kicking it on the couch with a Labatts, ice fishing with the fam... Im a genius... im moving to Canada!

Hi Otter, I am sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been really getting into my Mech Warrior game. Not much to report. I did have to start another seed. I turned my oscillating fan on to get rid of the gnats I see but when I put the last seed in the soil it didn't come up so I was thinking the soil get too dry for her to break the surface. I only put the germinated seed about 1/4inch into the soil and when I checked the fan had totally dried the top of the soil out so this time I will leave the fan off. Lesson learned, It only cost me two seeds and now I only have 1 Amnesia Fast seed left so I am hoping this one germinates and grows. Fingers crossed :surf:

I almost broke my neck!
But it was fun. Right?

It may take a little practice before you can pull off Greg Lugainus style maneuvers, maybe cannon balls are in order for a while. Keep the degree of difficulty within your means. Haha.

Super jealous. My wife won't let me have a lake in the livingroom, let alone a diving board. Ive asked for both. She's so mean!

Back
Top Bottom