PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Had a great day! Made some money on a t bar job then at home early enjoyed the hot sun, and fixed my fire pit. It was illegal before with a 54” inside. I changed it to 32”... it actually looks a lot better... I’m all for a big fire pit like that, just not inside the city limits. I’ll maybe post a pic on my journal so I’m not plugging yours up with my pictures! :ciao:
But it was fun. Right?
Ohh, it was a blast! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve actually got a video of me doing a backflip into a river off a bridge on BC island... my brother in law says at the end of the video “duuude, perrrrrfect!!” In the most stoner way possible. We still make fun of him for that hahaha funny stuff!

Had a great day! Made some money on a t bar job then at home early enjoyed the hot sun, and fixed my fire pit. It was illegal before with a 54” inside. I changed it to 32”... it actually looks a lot better... I’m all for a big fire pit like that, just not inside the city limits. I’ll maybe post a pic on my journal so I’m not plugging yours up with my pictures! :ciao:

Ohh, it was a blast! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve actually got a video of me doing a backflip into a river off a bridge on BC island... my brother in law says at the end of the video “duuude, perrrrrfect!!” In the most stoner way possible. We still make fun of him for that hahaha funny stuff!
I can see it now... the Back Lip Slide Triple Gainer Pike position. The only dive executed at the Olympics that requires a skateboard

Hi Otter, I am sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been really getting into my Mech Warrior game. Not much to report. I did have to start another seed. I turned my oscillating fan on to get rid of the gnats I see but when I put the last seed in the soil it didn't come up so I was thinking the soil get too dry for her to break the surface. I only put the germinated seed about 1/4inch into the soil and when I checked the fan had totally dried the top of the soil out so this time I will leave the fan off. Lesson learned, It only cost me two seeds and now I only have 1 Amnesia Fast seed left so I am hoping this one germinates and grows. Fingers crossed :surf:
I did that a few weeks ago. When it's dry like that I put a clear cup over it to conserve moisture. The moment the sprout comes the cup comes off. I lost 2 or 3 seeds before I went back to that. Hot lights and a breeze = a no go seedling.

Good morning everyone, When I checked my seed this morning and it had cracked and had a little tail so I put her to bed and covered her up. I hope in three to 5 days she will poke her head out of the covers. The other three are doing well I will get some pictures up later

Today's pictures
20200503_114643.jpg
20200503_114649.jpg
20200503_114654.jpg
20200503_114659.jpg

More new plants to watch! Being on this site is like living the movie "Groundhog Day."

I can't get enough. :Rasta:

More new plants to watch! Being on this site is like living the movie "Groundhog Day."

I can't get enough. :Rasta:
Yeah I am a little excited to do this run. It is in Super Cools Super Soil and Coots Mix instead of Doc Buds soil/system so a different soil and different amendments/compost teas etc. I am hoping my good buddies here can guide me along the way :surf:

Yeah I am a little excited to do this run. It is in Super Cools Super Soil and Coots Mix instead of Doc Buds soil/system so a different soil and different amendments/compost teas etc. I am hoping my good buddies here can guide me along the way :surf:
Sounds good. Just don't look this way. I don't know Coots Mix from Cake Mix. :Rasta:

hey pc whats up buddy hey that soil you have is pretty much water only it has everything thing in it doesn't get much easier than that I would say after 5-6 weeks you could give them some recharge but that's about it you cant go by what I do with the teas and such because my soil doesn't have a lot of nitrogen in it so I feed it to them but you shouldn't have to take a look at @Dankman_420 he uses that soil and he just waters and some recharge your plants look like there growing well keep it up pc there doing good just enjoy how easy it is good luck bud! :)

hey pc whats up buddy hey that soil you have is pretty much water only it has everything thing in it doesn't get much easier than that I would say after 5-6 weeks you could give them some recharge but that's about it you cant go by what I do with the teas and such because my soil doesn't have a lot of nitrogen in it so I feed it to them but you shouldn't have to take a look at @Dankman_420 he uses that soil and he just waters and some recharge your plants look like there growing well keep it up pc there doing good just enjoy how easy it is good luck bud! :)
I am hoping all I will need is a little recharge and maybe some compost tea if they need it. I will be asking you or Dank once they start using up the what's in the soil. I am hoping to not have to use Real Growers Recharge for a bit then start using it once I top every other watering. I am actually hoping I wont need anything other then the Recharge for the SCSS and a little ground barley for the Coots Mix. I may try some Malted Barley on the SCSS as well. I will also ask Dank if I have questions. I know he has been using SCSS for awhile now. @Emilya is another one I will ask about SCSS, I know she has been using it for awhile too. What soil mix do you use , ? I know you are doing LOS but not sure which recipe you are using.

Back
Top Bottom