PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

The garage would work with a small heater
I would need to get a heater. Its a Big garage. 4 car + I think reversing will be my only shot at getting more seeds at least until I can make more room. I am hoping to make a Drying area that I can use for clones and stuff like breeding. I just have A Lot of stuff up.

Yeah If I had a place to isolate the male somewhere he wont stink up the house. I am going to wait till I can make room for a drying room/ multi purpose area so I can collect pollen I first want to reverse one and see how it does. Maybe someone will pollenate a few and make Lots of seeds

Someday I'll try and build a space bucket just for male's. Just something plastic that can be hosed down. A small light bulb, computer fan. Cheap and easy to get rid of the man dust later

The MMS guy buys a new tent everytime he breeds. Then tosses it after breeding project is over. Too extreme for me.

But a plastic tote chamber would be easy to build. I'd still let him drop the pollen in my shed. I'm scared of it floating around my house

Someday I'll try and build a space bucket just for male's. Just something plastic that can be hosed down. A small light bulb, computer fan. Cheap and easy to get rid of the man dust later

The MMS guy buys a new tent everytime he breeds. Then tosses it after breeding project is over. Too extreme for me.

But a plastic tote chamber would be easy to build. I'd still let him drop the pollen in my shed. I'm scared of it floating around my house
yeah I hadn't considered a 5 gallon bucket but that would be a great place to keep one That with my little cheapo grow light we used to keep the Gardenia alive over they winter. That is if he isn't stinky. Yeah until I can make a proper room for drying etc. where I would have a filter and fan for the odder I may try to reverse though. I think I will have to stick with that until I can make some more room

PC, did you see the email Katsu sent out back near the end of September with the DIY Male Isolation Chamber?
No I didn't see that I will have to look through my emails Thanks

Dealing with males is something I need to learn more about. The last time I had a male I missed it because it was an auto and I didn't think I had males but one grew balls and exploded over all my girls so I had to scrap the whole grow so I am gun shy

Back
Top Bottom