PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

A Male flowers. It is called a staminate flower because the flower contains stamens which contain the pollen.

Female flowers are pistillate.
thx. :popcorn:

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Good morning everyone. I have a buddy coming over to help mix soil. I need a fresh batch due to having two areas to grow in

Good morning everyone. I have a buddy coming over to help mix soil. I need a fresh batch due to having two areas to grow in
Totally understand bud, the older i get mixing that soil gets harder everytime..lol
You going to mix a couple of bales or just one?

Totally understand bud, the older i get mixing that soil gets harder everytime..lol
You going to mix a couple of bales or just one?
Just 1 bail, That would give me three batches to rotate through for my 2 grow areas but its looking like my buddy isn't getting back with me today.

Morning people's. It's a good feeling knowing that you have enough mixed up to get you through
I ran in some junk garden soil and some Fox Farm Ocean Forest last grow. All the deficiencies showed up when it heated up in August and September I guess it was. It's hard to fix other's soil.

I put together about 30 gallons of first gen mix last month so I'm good for a while.

I ran in some junk garden soil and some Fox Farm Ocean Forest last grow. All the deficiencies showed up when it heated up in August and September I guess it was. It's hard to fix other's soil.

I put together about 30 gallons of first gen mix last month so I'm good for a while.
Good deal Jim. I'm going to try and re ammend my soil after this run. I usually don't from fear of not having everything just right. But it's time for me to step up and correct issues instead of just going off Subcools recipe

High PC! Man! When I read about soil mixing, my lazy ass is grateful that I just mix coco and perlite! I have observed that your results are definately worth the effort though. Have a great day. Stay stoneder.

High PC! Man! When I read about soil mixing, my lazy ass is grateful that I just mix coco and perlite! I have observed that your results are definately worth the effort though. Have a great day. Stay stoneder.
Thanks Jim, Dank, Fred, Fudo, Sparkey etc. We just got 9 gallons of spring water and 16 gallons of distilled water. I will be needing around 4 gallons each time I water those Big A$$ 20 gallon pots and I will have 4 of them so I am just going to have to get plenty of water every other day. That's going to be a real chore

What's in your tap water that makes it unusable?
Chloramine and possibly chlorine. I don't have a water report but you can smell and taste a little chlorine taste. Its city water that they charge through the nose for. I do need to get a water report and see. I gave my buddy a Boggie Brew Blue + water filter that is supposed to filter all that out, I can use it anytime but I still don't want to chance it with the soil mix I use. But I may have to use it that way some. I am not looking forward to carrying all that water so I may just use it some

If it's just chlorine, leave it out for 48 hours and save yourself a ton of cash on buying water. If it's chloramine, simple cheap ascorbic acid (plain old vitamin C) will remove it.

@AdaminCO said:
If your tap has a lot of chloramine in it, I’d recommend purchasing some powder form Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to remove it.

It’s pretty bad here in CO, so I add about 1/4 tsp to my 5gal Jugs to get rid of it.
and
It takes about 1,000 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid form) to remove chloramines from 40 gallons of water.

I had 30mg for 8 gallons of water in my notes from internet searching.

Chloramine and possibly chlorine. I don't have a water report but you can smell and taste a little chlorine taste. Its city water that they charge through the nose for. I do need to get a water report and see. I gave my buddy a Boggie Brew Blue + water filter that is supposed to filter all that out, I can use it anytime but I still don't want to chance it with the soil mix I use. But I may have to use it that way some. I am not looking forward to carrying all that water so I may just use it some
I was bubbling my tap water for 48 hours or so using supersoil. Notice around 5 to 6 weeks in flower my plants would fade super quick. Transition to ro water and it was noticable difference or it could supersoil mix.
But the last couple of waterings in flower i still use tap to save on labor..lol..read it could have been choramine killing microbes, not sure

I was bubbling my tap water for 48 hours or so using supersoil. Notice around 5 to 6 weeks in flower my plants would fade super quick. Transition to ro water and it was noticable difference or it could supersoil mix.
Bit the last couple of waterings in flower i still use tap to save on labor..lol..read it could have been choramine killing microbes, not sure
Do you know which your water source uses? Chlorine would be gone after 48 hours of bubbling.

Back
Top Bottom