PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

couldnt have said it better gt im working on staying alive so i can keep growing! :lot-o-toke:
I know I really need to work out. I just need to get started. We are walking the dogs every day before it gets too cold out Then I will just have my elliptical for cold days , Rainy days, We are having nice weather next week and this weekend

Some pics from today . Trying to get the hang of doing it a different way
I'm glad you got your picture uploading issue figured out. Your pics with the new camera look great - as do your plants!:thumb:

I know I really need to work out. I just need to get started. We are walking the dogs every day before it gets too cold out Then I will just have my elliptical for cold days , Rainy days, We are having nice weather next week and this weekend

Keep at it PC, it takes time;
Four weeks for you to see results.
Eight weeks for family to see results.
Twelve weeks for the rest of the world to see results.

Biggest thing is to DON’T GIVE UP!!

Hell Yeah that's what I am talking about. I have 3 seedlings so far. One of them has just barely broke soil trying to poke her hear of the dirt. I also have 2 more seeds soaking. I want to make sure I have 4 or 5 so I can cull the males. If I get more then 2 females I will give it or them to my buddy Hawk and or Derbybud

Hell Yeah that's what I am talking about. I have 3 seedlings so far. One of them has just barely broke soil trying to poke her hear of the dirt. I also have 2 more seeds soaking. I want to make sure I have 4 or 5 so I can cull the males. If I get more then 2 females I will give it or them to my buddy Hawk and or Derbybud
lol PC, i would totally give you my male plants if you were close to me. I chop those bastards life, but you rather chop their balls. :rofl: :rofl:

lol PC, i would totally give you my male plants if you were close to me. I chop those bastards life, but you rather chop their balls. :rofl: :rofl:
No I will give him one or two if I get that many females. I only need 2 so any extra females will go to them. If I have extra Hawk will get them

If you have a male Xmas Bud I’d make some more seeds
I was thinking about that but I have nowhere to keep him and or a her to breed with. Dam I wish I had room. I would LOVE to breed them and have plenty of seeds. I think this is going to be my Indica knock me out meds so I will need to run it a few times so extra seeds would be Great. I am wondering if I put them out in my garage, Not heated at all and use my cheap little grow light I got from the Zon to keep them going. I have never collected any Love powder from a Cannabis plant before and have no idea how to do it. Just incase I want to keep some of his love dust

xmass crossed with what?
its self or a female of the same strain. it would be a back cross just to have more of the seeds, Not making a hybrid but in breed or back cross.

I was thinking about that but I have nowhere to keep him and or a her to breed with. Dam I wish I had room. I would LOVE to breed them and have plenty of seeds. I think this is going to be my Indica knock me out meds so I will need to run it a few times so extra seeds would be Great. I am wondering if I put them out in my garage, Not heated at all and use my cheap little grow light I got from the Zon to keep them going. I have never collected any Love powder from a Cannabis plant before and have no idea how to do it. Just incase I want to keep some of his love dust
all you need is a closet for 2 weeks tops you just leave him in the tent rite up to popping flowers then youll get some pollen in a few days collect a little thats all you need we can help you!

all you need is a closet for 2 weeks tops you just leave him in the tent rite up to popping flowers then youll get some pollen in a few days collect a little thats all you need we can help you!
welcome aboard, that s a bit old as i chopped him away long time a go and after that i never had a male plant. lol

Or a spare window sill away from the females, we’ll walk you through it.
I have to keep it somewhere that the smell wouldn't be noticed and right now that's In my 5x5 or my 8x8 but I don't want all the girls knocked up. Once I clean the basement I am hoping to claim some room and make a drying area clone area maybe even a seedling area but that wont be done in time for this round of Plants

Back
Top Bottom