PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

...closet I could find just doing a quick search...

Snow High Seeds – Purple Thai Haze F2​

0.0 star ratingWrite a review

$288.88

DESCRIPTION​

Snow High Seeds – Purple Thai Haze

Nevils Haze F3 x Purple Thai

Sativa 80/20

Flower Cycle: 9-16 Weeks

5 Regular Seeds Per Pack

In 2004 I found the perfect combination of Haze and Indica influence for size, effect, smell and taste in an almost perfect phenotype of Nevilles Haze from Mr nice Seeds original release of Nevilles Haze. This was bred to F3 and from that old seed I found one exceptional female with a candelabra structure, spears of long foxtails, coated in frosty resin. The smell was very intoxicating, always turning my nose into the jar. This phenotype always brought the girls asking for more. I remember many times, the girls from several dispensaries asking me for more of that amazing Nevilles Haze.

...too rich for my blood!...288.00 US for 5 regs... :eek: :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Haze is sativa and OG is a hybrid, I just like the upbeat highs of the sativas.
Me too. I am a Sativa Lover for sure. The hybrids and Indices just put me on the couch or in the bed. That's nice for late evening or just before bed but all the other time I want a Sativa Buzz

...closet I could find just doing a quick search...

Snow High Seeds – Purple Thai Haze F2​

0.0 star ratingWrite a review

$288.88

DESCRIPTION​

Snow High Seeds – Purple Thai Haze

Nevils Haze F3 x Purple Thai

Sativa 80/20

Flower Cycle: 9-16 Weeks

5 Regular Seeds Per Pack

In 2004 I found the perfect combination of Haze and Indica influence for size, effect, smell and taste in an almost perfect phenotype of Nevilles Haze from Mr nice Seeds original release of Nevilles Haze. This was bred to F3 and from that old seed I found one exceptional female with a candelabra structure, spears of long foxtails, coated in frosty resin. The smell was very intoxicating, always turning my nose into the jar. This phenotype always brought the girls asking for more. I remember many times, the girls from several dispensaries asking me for more of that amazing Nevilles Haze.

...too rich for my blood!...288.00 US for 5 regs... :eek: :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
Holly Crap they want enough for those. a 5 pack for $288 Way too rich for my blood

Who has some Neville's Haze x Thai. seeds. I couldn't find them at ACE or another seed bank that has A Lot of seeds.
Have you tried our Sponsors?

Last I checked we had 22 trusted seedbanks.

Have you tried our Sponsors?

Last I checked we had 22 trusted seedbanks.
Oh Yeah I tried ACE and a couple others that are sponsors, I Like to buy from Sponsors and Choose them over the competitions when they have the item I am looking for.

I had an Oh $h^t moment. The 79Xmas bud is regs. so I needed to germinate at least 4 , well my dumb A$$ only dropped three. I dropped one last week but I should have dropped 4 so I Just dropped 2 more and 2 more Carnival. I only have 1 of them up if it is a Carnival seedling I might have gotten it mixed up before I put the tags on. I guess I will know once they start growing. I am Really excited about both those strains so I have my finger crossed for that grow as well as my Big Sativas I have going. Pray for no boys in the mix. If I end up with more then what will fit in my 10s I will just grow them in my 5 gallon buckets

Looks good, did you upload to the gallery?
There is a tone of extra steps so I don't think I will be posting pics too often and I hope my CRS brain can remember how next time I try

@PCaddict are you taking your photos with your phone or a camera? If with your phone it's quick and easy. I've not tried with my camera in quite some time but imagine the problems you're experiencing are from the latest "improvement update" the site has done.

When you say uploading to the gallery you mean uploading with your phone? I'm tech challenged and struggle with changes with the computer or phone.

I am finding that uploading from my phone to be exactly the same as it's been for years. Not seeing any changes.

@PCaddict are you taking your photos with your phone or a camera? If with your phone it's quick and easy. I've not tried with my camera in quite some time but imagine the problems you're experiencing are from the latest "improvement update" the site has done.
Yeah I think its a combination of new updates and me figuring out how to take pics with my New phone. I had a Galaxy 7 now I have the Note 20 so I BIG upgrade

Back
Top Bottom