PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

All I do is click on the microphone on my Galaxy S9 phone and say...."Gallery 420 Magazine" and first choice that comes up 99% of the time is "Gallery-Cannabis Pictures - 420 Magazine" which I click and then follow the easy steps.

The steps are as follows:

Click "Add Media" at the upper right

Then in the Add Media to section click on "Member Photos"

Then click on "Upload file" and select the photos you want to upload off your phone.

Yes I just upload my pics to the gallery first then to my posts.
I used to always use the paper clip Attach files but now I cant do that and I have to go through 4 or 5 steps to upload them to my journal

I use the gallery embed icon to insert my photos.

I use the gallery embed icon to insert my photos.
you first have to upload to and resize image or at least that how I have been having to do it.

I do want to Thank @Mr. Krip and everyone who has been helping me figure out how to post my pics. Its a lot of steps and I hope I can remember how to post them but I want to Thank You for the patients you have shown me

I for one enjoy seeing pictures of your setup and progress, PC. I hope you get it figured out so we can continue to have a front row seat to your work!
Thank You Dutch I really Appreciate that. I will get it figured out and once I am more used to doing it a certain way a few times I will get the hang of it. I always just used the Attach File at the bottom. Now I have to upload to the gallery first

Some pics from today . Trying to get the hang of doing it a different way
20201105_115041.jpg
20201105_115024.jpg
20201105_115005.jpg
20201105_114949.jpg
20201105_114926.jpg

Great looking room PC. i'll tag along:bongrip:

Some pics from today . Trying to get the hang of doing it a different way
If you want them full size on the post, attach them as a link instead of as a pic. I’m sure you know but at the bottom of each gallery pic is a link to that pic.
425E34A7-C8F1-450A-9C5B-A06B6C90B67B.jpeg

If you want them full size on the post, attach them as a link instead of as a pic. I’m sure you know but at the bottom of each gallery pic is a link to that pic.
425E34A7-C8F1-450A-9C5B-A06B6C90B67B.jpeg
I didn't know that. But I went to that and uploaded my pics after resizing them

One good note Cannabis has help get me off Methadone and I was able to quit Vaping while using Cannabis/weed. Now I need to work on my health and getting in Shape, Where are you @Grandpa Tokin I need some motivation. Tell me how hard was it to start a work out program. I need to get started
Dang, sorry bud...I’ve been out of the net with this move. Anyway, it seems you have all the motivation you need. I’m still hitting it even though I’ve had to take a break since I sold my gym.

Here’s my take on the workout thing. Like everyone says, start slowly. In all actuality, “starting” is usually not the problem. The problem arises with consistency. It’s got to be an “everyday thing.” More importantly, if you want to lose fat, is the nutrition side of it. You have to really be conscious of what you put in your mouth...No pun intended. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My recommendation is do something physical (that makes you sweat and your heart rate climb) for 20-30 minutes everyday (to start). For us older, and much more distinguished types, walking is a great way to make that happen. Speed up as you progress. Add more when you can. Eat wholesome foods. Feel better quickly...FACT!

Do it! Do it now! :love:

Thanks Grandpa. We have been walking the dogs around the block so I am starting. I have an elliptical machine. One that came from a gym and refurbished it. Its a Really nice one. It has the things you can hold onto and use your push/pull muscles or you can hold onto the handles and get your heart rate

Thanks Grandpa. We have been walking the dogs around the block so I am starting. I have an elliptical machine. One that came from a gym and refurbished it. Its a Really nice one. It has the things you can hold onto and use your push/pull muscles or you can hold onto the handles and get your heart rate
Great low impact and will definitely get your heart rate up there. Good job bud!

Back
Top Bottom