Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Good morning, Stone hope you fared well last night and have no frost damage.
Hi Keith good morning! Nope! We did good! I think the danger is over for us near the coast.
Got to work in my garden today rain next 4 -5 days from the coast coming 👨‍🌾
They need it more than we like to see it I think Smokes. There goes the bbq :rolleyes:!

Tell him they are looking good hanging in the ready room ! :yummy:
I will Smokes! He doesn't get involved here but you should see his face when I talk about his grow and how I present it here! I can tell he gets a kick out of it!
Wonderful, congrats on the awesome harvest with the bil! Is time really flying by that fast?! :smokin:
It really is flashing by! Thanks, I'll pass it along!:hookah:

Hearing more and more good things about Remo these days, which is great timing with the apparent demise of Rx Blend.

Looks like a great harvest and that grow room must smell amazing! Congrats to your BIL. :thumb:
I'm having an opportunity to taste the clones of my plants grown in LOS and REMO. It's different but lovely in its own way. If I didn't grow in LOS I'd consider it in a heartbeat! Stankberry was one, cherries dubelee will be next.

HARDENING OFF UPDATE

Hi all, yesterday the little ones got to get out and see the world! 45 minutes in the sun and then shade. Today double that.

I still haven't seen a hair coming from any of the usual places. I'm playing my luck and going by the way the last on grew. I think I have 2 female and 1 male in the group. Won't be long now. IKLWA lady sure is looking sweet! She's showing pistols! @GeoFlora Nutrients for the win outdoors and in!

HARDENING OFF UPDATE

Hi all, yesterday the little ones got to get out and see the world! 45 minutes in the sun and then shade. Today double that.

I still haven't seen a hair coming from any of the usual places. I'm playing my luck and going by the way the last on grew. I think I have 2 female and 1 male in the group. Won't be long now. IKLWA lady sure is looking sweet! She's showing pistols! @GeoFlora Nutrients for the win outdoors and in!

Excellent looking plants. Those are beautiful plants, healthy looking, you know your stuff.

Excellent looking plants. Those are beautiful plants, healthy looking, you know your stuff.
Good morning Keith! I'm getting excited to get them hardened, sexed and in!
looking forward to following your outdoor grow show , by the way whats IKLWA ? 🤔:peace:
I'm glad you asked Unkle! If you go to page 1 of this journal you'll find more history of this one and more from Lerugged's Grandfather in S Africa. It's very special to me!
"Iklwa comes from the foot of the Drakensberg mountain range and was likely the same genetics that Shaka Zulu and the Zulu tribe would have consumed/smoked before battle and for ceremonies. The name I have given this strain is the name of the short spear that Shaka introduced. Like the spear, this strain is sharp and what I call Insta-high. The euphoria comes on by the time you have a second hit, or, as you exhale your first. This is a pheno that comes from Miss Sticky. 9 to 10 weeks to flower. Spicy, woody, and earthy are the scents you will likely get. Occasionally floral."

I am going to chime in on that Stone is the one you want to watch. I know I am so; I can learn as much as possible Stone is the master of outdoors growers, he has much knowledge. And I hope to get some of it.
I'm sure I will learn more from yours keith (with stone as back up) your ladies look great! Just because it's your first time doesn't mean you won't kill it! (Not literally lol) be proud of what you grow and grow with confidence untill something looks wrong then panic that's what I do 😂

Back
Top Bottom