Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

AWAY GROW WITH REMO NUTRIENTS GETTING FROSTY UPDATE!

Hello all! I got to visit my BIL's grow today and it's humming along very well! He has 6 plants, 3 Wedding Cake clones of his, and 3 Cherries DubeLee clones of mine.
He's feeding @Remo Nutrients ,I don't know if he's keeping Remo's schedule.

The 3 Cherries DubeLee look a week to go or maybe two. His Wedding Cake have more! There's tons of new pistols everywhere on WC! He's going to have a split harvest I bet.

I love that my Cherries D went early again! I'm putting one out this year! 2 for 2 early finishers! Sweet! One for us @Bode !

The three closest to us are the early finishers.
Enjoy!
That looks like a huge grow room.

Highya SO,

Your BIL's ladies look close to harvest. I'm seriously pleased that our Cherries Dubilee is such an early finisher. I don't know offhand how many I have (some males, some females, don't know yet). I usually plant in a group and leave the best lady and chop the rest in that group. Will ve very interesting to watch anyways!! Happy Smokin'

That looks like a huge grow room.
He made a great space! Maybe 12 x 8 feet.
Stone we may get a frost Wednesday into Thursday take care.
Cover up out there! Thanks!
Highya SO,

Your BIL's ladies look close to harvest. I'm seriously pleased that our Cherries Dubilee is such an early finisher. I don't know offhand how many I have (some males, some females, don't know yet). I usually plant in a group and leave the best lady and chop the rest in that group. Will ve very interesting to watch anyways!! Happy Smokin'
I'm thinking 50 to 55 days indoors. That's a good one for us! He had lots of buds on his plants too! Very nice!
A most excellent disclaimer!
He has his way and it works fine. It's fun doing this with family! I'm learning more than just growing plants!

STARTING TO MAKE SHOOTS UPDATE

Hello and good day all! These babies are starting to feel their roots digging in! I see positive growth every day and hope for a sex tell by the end of the month. That remains to be seen. So is what elephants leave after a parade my dad would say, but I'm holding on to that until the 30 day mark! There's still almost two weeks left.
Here's the lovely IKLWA She's a fem so she can go anytime the weather warms up.

But the three left need some puberty time.

They're getting lit at 75% power at about 18 or 20 inches above the soil level by my favorite multi use light, the @ViparSpectra KS1500 Pro!

Keep em green everyone! :love: Won't be long now!

Highya SO,

Yeah, so when's it going to warm, up? I know, after Memorial Day. Oh well, I'm going to pland my cannabis seedlings outdoors tomorrow. I use the moon calendar to tell when best to plant (or whatever you want to do). Your seedlings look very nice under that light!! It certainly builds some stacked colas!! And, you're right about getting another frost. Yesterday a.m. I saw frost outside (not much, though) right when our apple trees are in bloom. I'm getting anxious for this year's grow!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Yeah, so when's it going to warm, up? I know, after Memorial Day. Oh well, I'm going to pland my cannabis seedlings outdoors tomorrow. I use the moon calendar to tell when best to plant (or whatever you want to do). Your seedlings look very nice under that light!! It certainly builds some stacked colas!! And, you're right about getting another frost. Yesterday a.m. I saw frost outside (not much, though) right when our apple trees are in bloom. I'm getting anxious for this year's grow!! Happy Smokin'
Hope your apple trees fair ok.

Highya SO,

We're almost there Bode! My pellet stove came on! It's freezing again, and windy! I'm so ready to get them out! I want to fill these tents up inside this summer too!

Growing regs, I plant mid August here. They will sex and then veg through September which is the first month of spring. I'll plant backups on 1 September. Usually the September plants are the ones I go with. The colder start seems to slow them down a lot.
It's weird because, I have flowering plants at the same time as seedlings. And they are photos and outdoors.
Excited to see you get them done in the ground.
Have a great weekend cool peeps.

We're almost there Bode! My pellet stove came on! It's freezing again, and windy! I'm so ready to get them out! I want to fill these tents up inside this summer too!
I’m sending warm weather wishes your way SO, keep the faith bro it’s gotta get better eventually. lol btw it’s 48 degrees here. CL🍀

Growing regs, I plant mid August here. They will sex and then veg through September which is the first month of spring. I'll plant backups on 1 September. Usually the September plants are the ones I go with. The colder start seems to slow them down a lot.
It's weird because, I have flowering plants at the same time as seedlings. And they are photos and outdoors.
Excited to see you get them done in the ground.
Have a great weekend cool peeps.
That is cool weird weather! This will be my 4th outdoor run and I'm liking it more every year! First of June my ground will be warm enough for me not to have to worry. Then it's grow time until October breaks. That give me a month indoors and 4 out.
I’m sending warm weather wishes your way SO, keep the faith bro it’s gotta get better eventually. lol btw it’s 48 degrees here. CL🍀
Hey it was 48 when I woke up today here! I know I know, I'm just done with cold! Next week it's back to the 70's.

That is cool weird weather! This will be my 4th outdoor run and I'm liking it more every year! First of June my ground will be warm enough for me not to have to worry. Then it's grow time until October breaks. That give me a month indoors and 4 out.

Hey it was 48 when I woke up today here! I know I know, I'm just done with cold! Next week it's back to the 70's.
Great back in the 70's again we will be outdoors before long.

High times! Good lovin! The end of the draft! Yes it was!

Hi Carm, they're beginning their shoots phase now! Pistols next! :passitleft:Almost in Mother Nature's hands.
Great music 🎶 Zep, A-Smith, Trower,Flyod,Queen n so many others I could on for a hour. Cheap Concerts but shitty weed. Lmao CL🍀 Edit: Forgive me Neal Peart(R.I.P.) how did I forget to mention Rush?

Back
Top Bottom