Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

ALMOST DONE WITH 12/12 TO PUSH SEX TO 30 DAY TIME CHECK UPDATE

Good day all! Just a couple more days of 12/12 and the 10 day period will be finished and 18/6 will be the schedule of the day. We're having lanky growth on my Cherries DubeLee's and normal stem length on IKLWA. That's kind of weird. Maybe it's something to do with the 12/12 light schedule and their genetic makeup? I may need some garden staples to firm them up.
IKLWA
Cherries DubeLee

All fed wonderfully engineered PAR from The @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro
I wish the best to your summer grow all you N hemi folks! Let's get it on!
Looking good Stone :thumb:

That's your city, your town! And yes, 15 hours and 7 minutes of daylight on the June 1.
Glad you fixed that! I re-checked and you're right! Stoner says thanks again! That hour will make a difference!
Are you classified as human?
Negative. I am a meat popsicle.
That's another thing! :laugh:
Looking good Stone :thumb:
Hey Dani, thanks! We'll be boomin in a few. Nothing compared to what you're installing this year!

BLUEBERRY HILL ASNIPPING WE WILL GO UPDATE

Good day all! These Blueberry Hill buds are nice to look at all purple and green, and my initial trials say it's just the blueberry I was hoping for! Some are gross IMHO, this one is a light berry taste and with that comes a pretty sizable hammer! I'll say more later when I can. Buds are in a bag and getting a cure on!
Oh, check out the sweet artsy mug designed by our very own grower @Carmen Ray ! I love them Carmen! Even more now I see they hold my fav toke!

Enjoy!

Good day all! These Blueberry Hill buds are nice to look at all purple and green, and my initial trials say it's just the blueberry I was hoping for! Some are gross IMHO, this one is a light berry taste and with that comes a pretty sizable hammer! I'll say more later when I can. Buds are in a bag and getting a cure on!
Oh, check out the sweet artsy mug designed by our very own grower @Carmen Ray ! I love them Carmen! Even more now I see they hold my fav toke!

Enjoy!
Looks good and makes me want to light up, right now.

Enjoy!
🤤🤤🤤

Enjoy!
Great pic! I was actually going to comment on your mug. Coz while I’m here for da bud, I’m all about the crockery lol

Well done Carm. It’s a beautiful design :)

Highya SO,

Beautiful trichomey buds! And a gorgeous cup as a vase! You must live right!! I put all my cannabis seedlings out in the coldframe yesterday and today. Probably have them in soil in a week-10 days! Springz-a-poppin'!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Beautiful trichomey buds! And a gorgeous cup as a vase! You must live right!! I put all my cannabis seedlings out in the coldframe yesterday and today. Probably have them in soil in a week-10 days! Springz-a-poppin'!! Happy Smokin'
We're having some great days! The cold frame is first to go bro! Let the outdoor games begin!

Enjoy!
Nice buds n cool mug ☕️ but what would be really cool is some pot leaves for the design. CL🍀

Great pic! I was actually going to comment on your mug. Coz while I’m here for da bud, I’m all about the crockery lol

Well done Carm. It’s a beautiful design :)
I can have my afternoon tea and wonder what form of beauty Carmen is creating. A little toking may accompany tea. :woohoo: Though I'm envious for a youthful body. Being retired does have its merits!
Nice buds n cool mug ☕️ but what would be really cool is some pot leaves for the design. CL🍀
Good morning Cap'n! Other than my 420 Mag mug I'm weed art def on mugs. I wonder if @Carmen Ray is able to offer something like that? Would be lovely Carm!

I can have my afternoon tea and wonder what form of beauty Carmen is creating. A little toking may accompany tea. :woohoo: Though I'm envious for a youthful body. Being retired does have its merits!

Good morning Cap'n! Other than my 420 Mag mug I'm weed art def on mugs. I wonder if @Carmen Ray is able to offer something like that? Would be lovely Carm!
I would be interested in one. CL🍀

Carmen, you're getting mugged! :)

Back
Top Bottom