Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

BLUEBERRY HILL ASNIPPING WE WILL GO UPDATE

Good day all! These Blueberry Hill buds are nice to look at all purple and green, and my initial trials say it's just the blueberry I was hoping for! Some are gross IMHO, this one is a light berry taste and with that comes a pretty sizable hammer! I'll say more later when I can. Buds are in a bag and getting a cure on!
Oh, check out the sweet artsy mug designed by our very own grower @Carmen Ray ! I love them Carmen! Even more now I see they hold my fav toke!

Enjoy!
Wow, what a surprise Otter :) Your weed makes my mugs look fantastic! I'm so glad you are happy with them.
The mug really picks up the pink in those beautiful flowers, so :welldone: @Carmen Ray!
Thank you Shed, the flower is the Bougainvillea Natalia.
Nice buds n cool mug ☕️ but what would be really cool is some pot leaves for the design. CL🍀
Thank you Cap. I'll give that some thought.
Carmen, you're getting mugged! :)
It would seem that way GDB :bigblush:

Otter, your Blueberry Hill is very pretty bud and I am earworming right now. I hear Fats serenading me this chilly Friday evening. Have a brilliant weekend all :)

:) Your weed makes my mugs look fantastic! I'm so glad you are happy with them.
I was thinking the opposite! :)
Otter, your Blueberry Hill is very pretty bud and I am earworming right now. I hear Fats serenading me this chilly Friday evening. Have a brilliant weekend all :)
I hope somehow he knows yet another has found that thrill! :circle-of-love:

CATCHIN ON UPDATE

Hi all. I got to see some good growth today! They're just catching on now. This week we should see some growth I'm thinking. They're on the move now! One of the Cherries DubeLee is light green. I'll give it some time. She/he should figure it out. Check em out!
First is IKLWA looking oh so fine! That's what I was looking for.

But I got this instead. Lanky city! Weird!

I'll sink them deeper.

Have a great day!

------------------ ---------------- -------------------- -------------------

Yep. They'll be dandy! Man, it's been so nice this week I'm tempted to put them in! There's frost coming so...
That outdoor clock 🕰️ is ticking but they look 👀 good. Are you going to use dry nutes all the way through? I might not be growing anything outdoors this year. Idk yet but I’m gonna have to start soon if I do. CL🍀

CATCHIN ON UPDATE

Hi all. I got to see some good growth today! They're just catching on now. This week we should see some growth I'm thinking. They're on the move now! One of the Cherries DubeLee is light green. I'll give it some time. She/he should figure it out. Check em out!
First is IKLWA looking oh so fine! That's what I was looking for.

But I got this instead. Lanky city! Weird!

I'll sink them deeper.

Have a great day!

------------------ ---------------- -------------------- -------------------
They look great Stone

Highya SO,

Seedlings look fine! Always conjures up visions of warmth and fondness thinking how nice they'll be!! They're off to a great start! I'm looking for May 20th as the first planting day after the full moon. Gearing everything up for that day. What do you know about frost coming? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Seedlings look fine! Always conjures up visions of warmth and fondness thinking how nice they'll be!! They're off to a great start! I'm looking for May 20th as the first planting day after the full moon. Gearing everything up for that day. What do you know about frost coming? Happy Smokin'
It is going down to around 43 degrees Sunday night but that will not cause a frost, It may be a little cooler on your end of the state keep your eye out for it. Do you have any veggies in the ground? I am waiting a couple more weeks before planting my tomato's maybe that is a week because I am getting them this week the question is how many. I usually do around 40 but not that many this year, we will see when I get plants I always say less. Every year. Your plants look great. I wish my plants looked that good.

They look great Stone
They wake every day better. Can't ask for better!
Highya SO,

Nice and early Bode! I just saw saw a weather map of MA with some frost zones this week. Never know it walking out the door lately though!
It is going down to around 43 degrees Sunday night but that will not cause a frost, It may be a little cooler on your end of the state keep your eye out for it. Do you have any veggies in the ground? I am waiting a couple more weeks before planting my tomato's maybe that is a week because I am getting them this week the question is how many. I usually do around 40 but not that many this year, we will see when I get plants I always say less. Every year. Your plants look great. I wish my plants looked that good.
My tomatoes come today. I'll see when it looks clear here. Any day now I know. Just two for me. My daughter starts a bunch and I get bennies:love:. Just the tommies these days, maybe a few herbs.

They wake every day better. Can't ask for better!

Nice and early Bode! I just saw saw a weather map of MA with some frost zones this week. Never know it walking out the door lately though!

My tomatoes come today. I'll see when it looks clear here. Any day now I know. Just two for me. My daughter starts a bunch and I get bennies:love:. Just the tommies these days, maybe a few herbs.
I love reading the happy stories about new growth every spring. The great outdoors is just magic.

Highya SO, KL, guys,

I have beets and spinach in the ground and up so far. The forecast looks cool for this week, but with the coldframe, they're getting acclimated to outdoors. 25 Tomatoes and 9 cannabis in the coldframe. Outdoors SIP has lettuce up already. Good start so far! Happy Smokin'

Outdoors SIP has lettuce up already.
Wait, what?!?

You started a SIP and didn't tell us? :(

I knew you were thinking about one for the outdoor plants by your front door if memory serves. Excited to see you've jumped in!

I'm getting my garden in today. Spent most of yesterday sifting compost to get ready. Believe it or not this is my first go at producing the stuff. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the benefits first hand that everyone raves about.

First step is setting up my trellis, and then on to mixing soil with compost and planting my storage tote SIPs. I have high hopes for the growing season. 🪴

Highya Azimuth, guys,

Yeah, I have one going. 2 ft' X 6'. About 18 inches deep. 3- 4" drainage tubes covered with weedmat. Has a 6' wick along both sides. I put water in it yesterday, and sucked it dry. I guess that's a good sign. So, I put more water in today. A fun project to experiment with this summer. I also have my first batch of Microbe solution underway, also. Kicking spring like a reason for anger management course.Oh, I put compost (manure pile about 20 years old), then some lime and bonemeal for starters. I plan to put a cannabis lady in it but try to keep her small. The SIP is raised up off the ground about 2.5', so the top of ground level is about chest high (very comfortable to work in). Happy Smokin'

Highya Azimuth, guys,

Yeah, I have one going. 2 ft' X 6'. About 18 inches deep. 3- 4" drainage tubes covered with weedmat. Has a 6' wick along both sides. I put water in it yesterday, and sucked it dry. I guess that's a good sign. So, I put more water in today. A fun project to experiment with this summer. I also have my first batch of Microbe solution underway, also. Kicking spring like a reason for anger management course.Oh, I put compost (manure pile about 20 years old), then some lime and bonemeal for starters. I plan to put a cannabis lady in it but try to keep her small. The SIP is raised up off the ground about 2.5', so the top of ground level is about chest high (very comfortable to work in). Happy Smokin'
Could you take a picture of this if it is not a problem the wick sound interesting and I am new to any of that. If you can thank you and if it is a problem thats ok also.

I love reading the happy stories about new growth every spring. The great outdoors is just magic.
It's life!
Highya SO, KL, guys,

I have beets and spinach in the ground and up so far. The forecast looks cool for this week, but with the coldframe, they're getting acclimated to outdoors. 25 Tomatoes and 9 cannabis in the coldframe. Outdoors SIP has lettuce up already. Good start so far! Happy Smokin'
Nice! You're it Bode! nice start! Mt tomatoes didn't make it but some alpine strawberries did! I haven't grown them but have found wild and if you've had a ripe wild strawberry, you never forget it! They go in plastic saddle bag pots on my railing tomorrow!
Nice Buds otter and the Mug gift sets it off ( good job Carmen ) Veggies I can do , mators,beans,peppers,up and running the corn should be soon later will be okra , Basil up for pizza too 🍕
Alright Smokes! Next year I'd like to expand the veggie garden. It's always something else lately. Tomatoes though, I live for them!
Highya Azimuth, guys,

You're going to need a drone cam to see the main cola tops! Nice one Bode!

AWAY GROW WITH REMO NUTRIENTS GETTING FROSTY UPDATE!

Hello all! I got to visit my BIL's grow today and it's humming along very well! He has 6 plants, 3 Wedding Cake clones of his, and 3 Cherries DubeLee clones of mine.
He's feeding @Remo Nutrients ,I don't know if he's keeping Remo's schedule.

The 3 Cherries DubeLee look a week to go or maybe two. His Wedding Cake have more! There's tons of new pistols everywhere on WC! He's going to have a split harvest I bet.

I love that my Cherries D went early again! I'm putting one out this year! 2 for 2 early finishers! Sweet! One for us @Bode !

The three closest to us are the early finishers.
Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom