Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

COMING TO AN UNDERSTANDING UPDATE

Happy Sunday! Ok, so I'm doing an experiment putting reg seedlings under 12/12 light for 10 days before normal 18/6 schedule to get them to sex early. 30 days. Well, I asked myself, how can that happen if you're using 15/9? It probably won't! Hopefully it won't be more than a few days lingering in childhood before they make the change! Good thing I'm not in a hurry!

COMING TO AN UNDERSTANDING UPDATE

Happy Sunday! Ok, so I'm doing an experiment putting reg seedlings under 12/12 light for 10 days before normal 18/6 schedule to get them to sex early. 30 days. Well, I asked myself, how can that happen if you're using 15/9? It probably won't! Hopefully it won't be more than a few days lingering in childhood before they make the change! Good thing I'm not in a hurry!
Hey SO I was reading a interesting article from Ed Rosenthal, he was saying to take a clone from a vegging plant and flip it something like like 9/15 I think it was to learn sex faster. CL🍀

Is that the Cherries Dube?
It is. No indication on your IKLWA yet, not that we need one as a fem.
You can tell from that close up? Damn you're good!
I see a bump not a female or male sign yet but I can see she's close to expressing! All three are showing like this! I'm happy with the process! I haven't been able to comfortably sex in a solo until maybe now! :woohoo:

Highya SO,

Very nice close-up you made! I'll hope for the best of a lady seedling!! I have a couple of those, also hoping for the ladies!! Really fun when we have an experimental grow, maybe hitting a home run!
Tomorrow will be chilly, (low 60's). Then after that, memorial Day weekend will be in the 70''s (finally) into next week! So, we'll finish all the planting (cukes and peppers) by Memorial Day. In fact, it'll be okay to plant all the way to June 3rd. This is the weather we dream about all winter!! I'll be soaking it up!! Happy Smokin'

Hey Stone
:popcorn:
Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Have no idea how I've missed this..
:passitleft:
Hi Gaines I'd mind if you didn't! Welcome to my summer outdoor grow! It's early but in a few days we'll be outdoors hardening these babys off!
Highya SO,

Very nice close-up you made! I'll hope for the best of a lady seedling!! I have a couple of those, also hoping for the ladies!! Really fun when we have an experimental grow, maybe hitting a home run!
Tomorrow will be chilly, (low 60's). Then after that, memorial Day weekend will be in the 70''s (finally) into next week! So, we'll finish all the planting (cukes and peppers) by Memorial Day. In fact, it'll be okay to plant all the way to June 3rd. This is the weather we dream about all winter!! I'll be soaking it up!! Happy Smokin'
This is it man! I put tomatoes and strawberries in a couple of days ago and we're about to sex and plant the weeds! It's going to be a great weekend to start the summer with! My pool got the liner installed and filled, I'm just tweaking the water now waiting for it to be warmer than 66 :) . I think we're safe from frost here now. C'mon summer!
Hey Stone
:popcorn:
Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Have no idea how I've missed this..
:passitleft:
First and second picture I can't tell but the 3rd one stone looks female imo..
Sorry, talking with popcorn in my mouth...lol..I'll take a seat..
Cheers
I was thinking the same Gains! I'm having fun with this scope!

It is. No indication on your IKLWA yet, not that we need one as a fem.

I see a bump not a female or male sign yet but I can see she's close to expressing! All three are showing like this! I'm happy with the process! I haven't been able to comfortably sex in a solo until maybe now! :woohoo:
YAY! CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom