Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Highya SO,

Busy place today! They love your outside pics! I do too!! That IKLWA looks very thick. Looks righteous! They both look like they're ready to go in the ground. Gorgeous start. Happy Smokin'

Looking strong, nice to have the ladies taking sun.

:thumb:
Thanks Dan! They're about to go in the ground until the first week of October with any luck.
Sunshine , haven't seen that in a few days ;( Plant look Diana mite The GF is putting it on them ! :green_heart:
Hey Smokes, I absolutely saw the Cherries DubeLee change her posture from what we see in the pic on the railing to one praying overnight after a dose on top of her solo! That solo full of LOS is getting old for her.
Looking beautiful outside stone, right where they belong! Looking forward to yours and @KeithLemon grows as I've not seen any outdoors yet 😎
Awesome to have you greenvein! I'm enjoying the outdoor experience more every year!
hey stoneotter thanks for the reply & i read page 1 , intriguing story ,respect that the old strains are being kept alive .
with this info. this will be an interesting grow & nice your growing the IKLWA outsde :peace:
Thanks Uncle! IKLWA is the one that will hopefully make it in our season! I'm pretty confident it can. We've had great fall growing weather lately! I'm going inside with a longer running one of his as well soon!
They look amazing in the sun but I really hope they were up on that rail only for as long as it took to take the picture!

:nervous-guy:
Thanks, I put them right back in their holder right after! It's been breezy lately!
Highya SO,

Busy place today! They love your outside pics! I do too!! That IKLWA looks very thick. Looks righteous! They both look like they're ready to go in the ground. Gorgeous start. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Wait till you see how the cherries dubelee looks today! One dose of @Geoflora Veg and she's praying like we want to see! I pushed it in the solo cups a little.
How's your garden going?

DID THE 12/12 LIGHT SCHEDULE FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS OF LIFE ALLOW PISTOLS (SEXING) IN "AROUND 30 DAYS ? UPDATE

YOU BET IT DID! :woohoo:

Hello everyone! Yesterday the plant I picked showed a hair! She's a she! BINGO! So Let's do the math and see how many days.

April 28 they came up. Today is May 30. Yesterday on the 29th she showed the first hair. That's a win! So a big thanks to @Keffka for reading and retaining and sharing this gold information!

Thanks Dan! They're about to go in the ground until the first week of October with any luck.

Hey Smokes, I absolutely saw the Cherries DubeLee change her posture from what we see in the pic on the railing to one praying overnight after a dose on top of her solo! That solo full of LOS is getting old for her.

Awesome to have you greenvein! I'm enjoying the outdoor experience more every year!

Thanks Uncle! IKLWA is the one that will hopefully make it in our season! I'm pretty confident it can. We've had great fall growing weather lately! I'm going inside with a longer running one of his as well soon!

Thanks, I put them right back in their holder right after! It's been breezy lately!

Thanks Bode! Wait till you see how the cherries dubelee looks today! One dose of @Geoflora Veg and she's praying like we want to see! I pushed it in the solo cups a little.
How's your garden going?
CL🍀. :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: :thumb:

DID THE 12/12 LIGHT SCHEDULE FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS OF LIFE ALLOW PISTOLS (SEXING) IN "AROUND 30 DAYS ? UPDATE

Hello everyone! Yesterday the plant I picked showed a hair! She's a she! BINGO! So Let's do the math and see how many days.

April 28 they came up. Today is May 30. Yesterday on the 29th she showed the first hair. That's a win! So a big thanks to @Keffka for reading and retaining and sharing this gold information!
You got it 30 days.

Congrats on the girl Stone! :circle-of-love:

Highya SO,

Garden is all planted. Went well this year!! Cannabis plants - 2 Super Silver Haze, 2 Grand Mommy Purple, 1 Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake, 1 Black Poison X Do-Si-Do. 1 Gorilla Glue, 1 Cherries Dubilee, and 1 Chunky Cherry Thai X Do-Si-Do. They're all off to a good start. Putting fish ferts on this afternoon, yesterday was microbe solution. Hoping for a great harvest! What great weather! Even the forcast said cool, but it's great to me!! Hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend! I did want to remember those who gave some and those who gave all!! We wouldn't be "free" without out troops!! Happy Smokin'

Thats cool i have never heard this about the 12x12 to sex , so now what ? Change back to veg lighting ?... Oh yea the girl dance 💃
Yep after the 10 days I went right to the veg time for my predicted daylight hours and they went outdoors seeing the same hours of light so they won't go into flower like they do when coming from 18/6. My area is 15/9.
Highya SO,

Garden is all planted. Went well this year!! Cannabis plants - 2 Super Silver Haze, 2 Grand Mommy Purple, 1 Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake, 1 Black Poison X Do-Si-Do. 1 Gorilla Glue, 1 Cherries Dubilee, and 1 Chunky Cherry Thai X Do-Si-Do. They're all off to a good start. Putting fish ferts on this afternoon, yesterday was microbe solution. Hoping for a great harvest! What great weather! Even the forcast said cool, but it's great to me!! Hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend! I did want to remember those who gave some and those who gave all!! We wouldn't be "free" without out troops!! Happy Smokin'
NIce! Wow I'm familiar with those :) , I hope they grow into giant beauties! I know they will! We're still having great conditions too! My two will go in tomorrow I think. Today is the test I've been studying for since yesterday and will be, ahem, looked into later today. Yep it's my turn for the c'osocopy. At least I'll have a chance to win the farting contest in the end :p!
Hehe, when I saw your dancing happy smiley, the old Stooges, Rat tat doodle day day song came to mind. Curley was my fav. I must wake up high huh?:hookah: Have a great day sir!

Yep after the 10 days I went right to the veg time for my predicted daylight hours and they went outdoors seeing the same hours of light so they won't go into flower like they do when coming from 18/6. My area is 15/9.

NIce! Wow I'm familiar with those :) , I hope they grow into giant beauties! I know they will! We're still having great conditions too! My two will go in tomorrow I think. Today is the test I've been studying for since yesterday and will be, ahem, looked into later today. Yep it's my turn for the c'osocopy. At least I'll have a chance to win the farting contest in the end :p!

Hehe, when I saw your dancing happy smiley, the old Stooges, Rat tat doodle day day song came to mind. Curley was my fav. I must wake up high huh?:hookah: Have a great day sir!
Isn’t Curly everyone’s favorite stooge? lol CL🍀

Not a huge deal for the feminized growers but an absolute game changer for us. Being able to sex before final pots is so nice

Are you still in solo cups/Sprout pots at 30 days? I sprout in seedling mix so I’ve gotta get into bigger containers by day 14

Isn’t Curly everyone’s favorite stooge? lol CL🍀
I think so Cap'n! Wob woo woo woo! I bet he burned the weed!
Not a huge deal for the feminized growers but an absolute game changer for us. Being able to sex before final pots is so nice

Are you still in solo cups/Sprout pots at 30 days? I sprout in seedling mix so I’ve gotta get into bigger containers by day 14
They are. Just an experiment to see how it goes. It went ok but when I gave them a dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients on top a couple of days ago, the morning after they were noticeably much happier. Just finding the limits of the soil. I mix 2/3 Rev with 1/3 FF Light Warrior in those solo's to start. I was thrilled to get pistols in solos! That simplified going from indoors to out. If I went to pot up I'd have to wait a couple of weeks to go out.

Good Morning Stone. :ciao:
Hope your day is going well. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom