Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Good morning Stone! Your summer grow is off to a great start. :welldone: It's very exciting to read and see about your sexing experiment. I will certainly give this a try next time I start some "regular" seeds. And an added thanks to @Keffka for turning you on to this! :thanks:

Good morning Stone! Your summer grow is off to a great start. :welldone: It's very exciting to read and see about your sexing experiment. I will certainly give this a try next time I start some "regular" seeds. And an added thanks to @Keffka for turning you on to this! :thanks:
Hey Beez! It worked! And it worked for another that I can't remember at the moment. I think the other 2 are coming into manhood by the shapes of the appendages. I'm using it again for sure! So it routed out 2 females for me this run though one was a fem seed she did identify in the period. Im putting them both in the same column :) . Keffka's great hint and @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg helped me a ton. Kept me from mixing another batch of LOS. That a huge win! Check them out today on their first full day of sunshine!
The one on the left is the lady and far right the lad. IKLWA in the middle.

They are. Just an experiment to see how it goes. It went ok but when I gave them a dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients on top a couple of days ago, the morning after they were noticeably much happier.

I’m not surprised. They’re old and big for the container, unless you spiked it they’re probably already done with the top dressing. You watering once or twice a day?

Just finding the limits of the soil. I mix 2/3 Rev with 1/3 FF Light Warrior in those solo's to start. I was thrilled to get pistols in solos! That simplified going from indoors to out. If I went to pot up I'd have to wait a couple of weeks to go out.

It’s an all around helpful boost that delivers more benefit the longer you utilize it, same for Revs soil funnily enough. For me it makes feminized seeds even less attractive than they already were.

Depending on how the Herbies Seeds are I may just stick with growing Revs bank

You watering once or twice a day?
Once, maybe again if I'm walking by now. Since they got out I can see they want to move! I have to get them in the ground asap! I have a ton of things to do and I'm glacier slow! Something I'm not used to. Oh well.
For me it makes feminized seeds even less attractive than they already were.
I started to go in that direction but then I thought, there's a huge group to choose from vs not so much. There's so much great genetics to choose and mix with any pollen I have or plan for! That's an exciting field to play in I think. I get it though, regs have their qualities too.

I started to go in that direction but then I thought, there's a huge group to choose from vs not so much. There's so much great genetics to choose and mix with any pollen I have or plan for! That's an exciting field to play in I think. I get it though, regs have their qualities too.

You grow at a larger scale and faster rate than I do. At my current rate it’ll take me years to get through Revs bank and that’s if I don’t decide to do my own crossing. I also am interested in trying to reach the maximum potential of each strain I grow so that by itself is gonna take me a long time to accomplish.

I’ll be busy for a while at my speed 😂

You grow at a larger scale and faster rate than I do. At my current rate it’ll take me years to get through Revs bank and that’s if I don’t decide to do my own crossing. I also am interested in trying to reach the maximum potential of each strain I grow so that by itself is gonna take me a long time to accomplish.

I’ll be busy for a while at my speed 😂
Perfect! :green_heart:

PLANTED! UPDATE

Good day all! Yesterday Was a doozy here! Hot for pre summer. I'll take it! Had a chance to turn some @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and @DYNOMYCO into the soil and dynomyco all on the roots too! 4 cups of Geoflora mixed in. 3 Tbsp's of Dynomyco
Then 4 spikes were installed for late season snacking. 2 higher N and 2 what The Rev calls flowering. I used a rod to make about 1/2 inch diameter holes and filled them up.
And the ladies!
First, IKLWA. She came out of her solo and was mushy and her roots were stained with the Geoflora and I freaked a little and myko'd her and got her into her hole asap. She had plenty of roots and I didn't see a need to root prune.
Second was Cherries DubeLee. She had the same thing going on rootwise. I'd watered twice that day so I should have expected it. I'm letting them go up this year. The Cherries D seems like a short plant to begin with and we'll just have to find out about this IKLWA!
Made it in and only a day late. I set a reminder for 2 weeks to topdress the first of Geoflora's magic and will repeat that to the finish. We got some needed rain through the night too! More of that this week I think. We can use it. It's so dry I can't mow my lawns without making huge dust clouds!
I hope you all have a great day! :hookah:

Looks like they're in nice, sunny spots Stone. Looking forward! :Rasta:

That's what I'm talking about.
I think she will be a beast. Wrist thick trunk is what I get in a barrel. Expect more when she is straight in the ground.
Give her water as much as she wants and food and sun and the rest she will do. Glad to hear you are going to let them grow natural. Get you ladder serviced buddy.
Whoop

Hey Beez! It worked! And it worked for another that I can't remember at the moment. I think the other 2 are coming into manhood by the shapes of the appendages. I'm using it again for sure! So it routed out 2 females for me this run though one was a fem seed she did identify in the period. Im putting them both in the same column :) . Keffka's great hint and @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg helped me a ton. Kept me from mixing another batch of LOS. That a huge win! Check them out today on their first full day of sunshine!
The one on the left is the lady and far right the lad. IKLWA in the middle.
:thumb: :popcorn:CL🍀

Highya SO,

Love the presentation. Great pics explaining your process. What did you use for the "flowering" spikes? Hopefully, they won't get too tall. I haven't grown an indica like that, so I'm watching very closely. Your plant already looks bigger than mine. Maybe whe'll kick in to overdrive!! Can't hurt to hope! Great job. Happy Smokin'

PLANTED! UPDATE

Good day all! Yesterday Was a doozy here! Hot for pre summer. I'll take it! Had a chance to turn some @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and @DYNOMYCO into the soil and dynomyco all on the roots too! 4 cups of Geoflora mixed in. 3 Tbsp's of Dynomyco
Then 4 spikes were installed for late season snacking. 2 higher N and 2 what The Rev calls flowering. I used a rod to make about 1/2 inch diameter holes and filled them up.
And the ladies!
First, IKLWA. She came out of her solo and was mushy and her roots were stained with the Geoflora and I freaked a little and myko'd her and got her into her hole asap. She had plenty of roots and I didn't see a need to root prune.
Second was Cherries DubeLee. She had the same thing going on rootwise. I'd watered twice that day so I should have expected it. I'm letting them go up this year. The Cherries D seems like a short plant to begin with and we'll just have to find out about this IKLWA!
Made it in and only a day late. I set a reminder for 2 weeks to topdress the first of Geoflora's magic and will repeat that to the finish. We got some needed rain through the night too! More of that this week I think. We can use it. It's so dry I can't mow my lawns without making huge dust clouds!
I hope you all have a great day! :hookah:

You think they’ll need spikes? Judging by the weeds and grass you have growing it’s a decently healthy soil in that area, maybe a little dry and slightly compacted. Once those roots run deep though she should tap into some real healthy stuff.

Regardless, she won’t use it all so you’ll have a more fertile area there next year with nutrients and organic matter specifically suited to cannabis growth between the roots and nutes

Highya SO,

Yesterday was beautiful!! Rain today, and forcast as long as the forcast is (Thursday, next week), with high temps in the 50's and lows in the 40s! We need the heat back! I felt bad for you when you mentioned colonscopy. They need to research that to find a better method of detection. Looks like a 20 gallon hole dug for the transplant, so they should soar with your touch! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom