Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Do you have a Boston accent?

Omg Boston Rob from Survivor. I loved him.
I do. When i went to schools in different parts of the country, teachers would call me Boston. Rob doesn't represent me though, I'm a real person that's done things. Maybe his accent some and good looks. :p
Dappled shade or full sun they are so pretty to look at! Can't wait to vicariously smell them in flower...won't be long now. 👃

Oh okay, as long as you're not a wicked witch. 🧙‍♀️
7 weeks from now puts us to the end of August and the end of Cherries D, maybe earlier having only 50 days in the tent flowering! Then it's all on Mother Nature for more time for IKLWA to finish.
"I'm melting" is one of the most classic movie lines ever! It comes out of my mouth from time to time just cause it's so cool.
Oh. Expect it to go another 30% to 50%. Also possible she will double in size. Just depends on your Temps and how much sun she gets. Looking perfect at the moment.
Oh boy! This one is resistant to bugs too Lerugged! Now that she's matured a little I don't see any bug bites like I did earlier. There were a few chewed leaves. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh. Expect it to go another 30% to 50%. Also possible she will double in size. Just depends on your Temps and how much sun she gets. Looking perfect at the moment.
Ya gotta love 💕 those Sativas and their stretching. I know I do except when they wanna go through the roof of my tent. lol CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

It's lovely to see these plants coming into their own Otter :) How tall are they now?
Around 6 feet Carmen. And on the move!
Ya gotta love 💕 those Sativas and their stretching. I know I do except when they wanna go through the roof of my tent. lol CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:
They bring on the crazy for sure! I can't wait to get my indoor moving! To the moon!

PISTIL SPELLING IS CORRECT UPDATE

So folks, I know the difference between guns and flower parts. However I didn't know the spelling of them is different! DOH! Let pistil be spelled correctly form this day forth in my journals!

There's that English language again! Go figure! :p :hookah:

FOUND A PISTOL UPDATE

She held back until now since I ID'd her at 30 days but today on my morning lookie she showed me one! I'm glad!
Pistol on Cherries DubeLee.

:green_heart:

:theband:

Welcome home girl, join the rest of the gang for a flowering adventure.

Nice 👍🏻 Stone finally she showed what’s under the dress. I’m still waiting on some here… hoping they show within the next week or so.

PISTIL SPELLING IS CORRECT UPDATE

So folks, I know the difference between guns and flower parts. However I didn't know the spelling of them is different! DOH! Let pistil be spelled correctly form this day forth in my journals!
And next week you can work on the correct spelling of colour.

I don’t blame the USA as collective for the misspelling. I blame those dumb arse English colonials the Poms off loaded onto your land back in the 1700’s.

WAITING FOR WATER IS BETTER OUTDOORS TOO! UPDATE

Ok now! These Green Goddess' grew a foot in the few days away! Soooweet! I had my crew (my daughter) not water them for me to see what happens. I can see they liked it a lot! I'm going to keep (on off off) schedule anyway and see if they keep this posture and growth. A couple of chewed leaves but only like two. These are good at bug mitigation too! I have a deer coming close to them to eat my hosta flowers at night. I hope it gets done before they put buds on and it gets a taste!
Here they are
IKLWA Hubba Hubba!

And Cherries DubeLee

Both looking over 7 feet today.
Edit: That on off off watering until flowers, then more, to every day. Flower is time for that if they have a good root system.

Ok now! These Green Goddess' grew a foot in the few days away! Soooweet! I had my crew (my daughter) not water them for me to see what happens. I can see they liked it a lot! I'm going to keep (on off off) schedule anyway and see if they keep this posture and growth. A couple of chewed leaves but only like two. These are good at bug mitigation too! I have a deer coming close to them to eat my hosta flowers at night. I hope it gets done before they put buds on and it gets a taste!
Here they are
IKLWA Hubba Hubba!

And Cherries DubeLee

Edit: That on off off watering until flowers, then more, to every day. Flower is time for that if they have a good root system.
Damn they are big and look healthy. :thumb:

Lovely ladies you got growing there Stone!:battingeyelashes: How much veg. time do you have left before flowering begins in your neck of the woods?

Here they are
IKLWA Hubba Hubba!

And Cherries DubeLee

Beautiful bro they've taken off!! 😯 Enjoying the show 👌🏽 :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom