Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Highya SO,

Your ladies look very big! Are they over 6'? They certainly have a lot of biomass to them. They look so gorgeous after the stretch when they fill out with bud sites and the branch tips grow so fat. You have many colas to pack the bud on! Should get a lot of top-shelf smoke!! Mine is still lagging yours, but no ugly by any means. They're all doing great! What to do with all the sunny weather coming? My wood came in Saturday, so I won't run out of things to do. Hope you and your Mrs. have a great sunny week! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Your ladies look very big! Are they over 6'? They certainly have a lot of biomass to them. They look so gorgeous after the stretch when they fill out with bud sites and the branch tips grow so fat. You have many colas to pack the bud on! Should get a lot of top-shelf smoke!! Mine is still lagging yours, but no ugly by any means. They're all doing great! What to do with all the sunny weather coming? My wood came in Saturday, so I won't run out of things to do. Hope you and your Mrs. have a great sunny week! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, The IKLWA is 7+ and Cherries about the same, a little less. It's fun watching them do their thing! It's so different from indoors!! One branch = a whole plant in my tent! The biggest ones anyway! I love outdoors! I'm hoping stretch ends soon and we start seeing some budding!
Wood time huh? You splitting and stacking? 4 cord? That's good work! Glad you'll be warm this winter!

Highya SO,

Mine are probably about the same height. I can reach the top without a step ladder. That's what I was aiming for. I first topped at 3.5 ft. The top shoots went 2 ft, then topped them. Now, the side branches of the side branches top out at about 7 ft. Will take a lot of watching to keep them much lower next year. At least 7' is manageable!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Mine are probably about the same height. I can reach the top without a step ladder. That's what I was aiming for. I first topped at 3.5 ft. The top shoots went 2 ft, then topped them. Now, the side branches of the side branches top out at about 7 ft. Will take a lot of watching to keep them much lower next year. At least 7' is manageable!! Happy Smokin'
They sound like real future producers! I've never topped and topped the top shoots. Maybe next year you can coach me? How many nodes down did you top on the branches?

ORPHAN UPDATE, CHERRIES DUBELEE

Hidy Ho everyone! I want to show you the little boy that wasn't today! He got by the 30 day testing I gave her. Hehe, Yep, she's a tricky one! She's beautifully structured and I love her like my own! 😉 The two best lower branches have been getting STS once a weekish for 4 applications now. I'm painting it on with an artist brush. Nothing yet, no real budding so soon maybe with any luck!
She's been getting fed @GeoFlora Nutrients in her 3 gallon pot. This is really pushing it! I like big containers. She's been happy with no def's yet! One more Veg feeding today and we'll see if we need Flowering nutes next time! She should be flowering by then. She's about 3 feet tall.
Have the best day ever!

Hi Bode, The IKLWA is 7+ and Cherries about the same, a little less. It's fun watching them do their thing! It's so different from indoors!! One branch = a whole plant in my tent! The biggest ones anyway! I love outdoors! I'm hoping stretch ends soon and we start seeing some budding!
Wood time huh? You splitting and stacking? 4 cord? That's good work! Glad you'll be warm this winter!
I worked with a Cousin who had a Fence +Firewood Co. I remember splitting wood with a hydraulic splitter and how that thing would work you to death ☠️. But I’ve done my share of splitting with Sledgehammer and wedge and there’s no ez way to split wood 🪵. CL🍀

Sorry bro you know I can't help it..
Hidy Ho everyone
This was automatically read in Mr hankys voice 🤣 the Xmas poo..

Besides my weird and wonderful brain she is beautiful bro.. you just bagged yourself some extra bud 🤙 if she has no name may I suggested doubtfire 😎 ✌️

I worked with a Cousin who had a Fence +Firewood Co. I remember splitting wood with a hydraulic splitter and how that thing would work you to death ☠️. But I’ve done my share of splitting with Sledgehammer and wedge and there’s no ez way to split wood 🪵. CL🍀
You haven't split unless you've used a maul! It's all in the knees oddly enough. I'm glad to be using pellets these days. Wood is so much better though! Bode has a young man's body yet!
Sorry bro you know I can't help it..

This was automatically read in Mr hankys voice 🤣 the Xmas poo..

Besides my weird and wonderful brain she is beautiful bro.. you just bagged yourself some extra bud 🤙 if she has no name may I suggested doubtfire 😎 ✌️
Is that the character at the backyard fence only showing his eyes? That's who I was thinking of. Madham Doubtfire sounds so apropropo! :woohoo:

FEEDING DAY IN OTTERVILLE UPDATE

Hot and sticky today with some sun. A good day! A feeding day too! I gave them their last 2 @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg dose I'm pretty sure! :woohoo: 3 cups each plant scratched in the top half inch of soil gently and watered well.

They're doing better with me giving them less water! Nothing worse than lazy roots! Still water skip skip water.
Here they are just after water today.
IKLWA
Cherries DubeLee
And I pinched a bunch of inner shoots on Cherries D. Left all the solid ones that will produce! Next will be IKLWA. She won't have too much to give up. She's nice and airy and has nice strong shoots!

Let’s join hands and sing!

Oh Christmas canna tree oh canna tree
Your branches green delight us!

IMG_8490.jpeg

Haha yeah I remember Wilson too 👌 good times.

Hot and sticky today with some sun. A good day! A feeding day too! I gave them their last 2 @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg dose I'm pretty sure! :woohoo: 3 cups each plant scratched in the top half inch of soil gently and watered well.

They're doing better with me giving them less water! Nothing worse than lazy roots! Still water skip skip water.
IKLWA
Cherries DubeLee
And I pinched a bunch of inner shoots on Cherries D. Left all the solid ones that will produce! Next will be IKLWA. She won't have too much to give up. She's nice and airy and has nice strong shoots!
Looking beautiful, any pictures of the stem leaving soil? Trunk.. what's the best name for that part? Lol. That iklwa top is really going for it like sativa Vs indica 👌

IKLWA
Cherries DubeLee
Outstanding looking plants bro but I was wondering how are you keeping them from being eaten alive by every pest in the area? CL🍀. :morenutes: :thumb:

Those look great Stone. Nice color. :thumb:
Their hanging in pretty good so far Keith! I think the feeding is on schedule!
Let’s join hands and sing!

Oh Christmas canna tree oh canna tree
Your branches green delight us!

IMG_8490.jpeg
BIG SMILING TRA! :circle-of-love: :hookah:
Haha yeah I remember Wilson too 👌 good times.

Looking beautiful, any pictures of the stem leaving soil? Trunk.. what's the best name for that part? Lol. That iklwa top is really going for it like sativa Vs indica 👌
Main stalk works for me Greenvein. I don't. Was checking one out today while plucking though! Maybe 2 inches diameter. I'll get pics next time I post. Good idea! They're getting beefy and barky!

Outstanding looking plants bro but I was wondering how are you keeping them from being eaten alive by every pest in the area? CL🍀. :morenutes: :thumb:
Thanks Cap'n! They're just resistant this year. I had a hard case of mites last year. These three are sucking it up and fighting on their own so far. Some leaf chews and suck marks but not too bad. Some are better at it than others it appears.
I have my property sprayed for mosquitos. We can't go out day or night without deet on otherwise. Lots of swampy land here all around. That spray has to help. It didn't with the mites last year though! Edit @CaptainLucky My strawberries had aphids for a time as well. They self cured .

Thanks Cap'n! They're just resistant this year. I had a hard case of mites last year. These three are sucking it up and fighting on their own so far. Some leaf chews and suck marks but not too bad. Some are better at it than others it appears.
I have my property sprayed for mosquitos. We can't go out day or night without deet on otherwise. Lots of swampy land here all around. That spray has to help. It didn't with the mites last year though!
I don’t know where they’re coming from, prolly a neighbor has water stagnating somewhere but I have to wear off on my deck. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom