Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Disagree about what? It sounds like you think I promote people microdosing psychedelics? If thats the case you misinterperet what I actually wrote? Microdosing Cannabis is a little laughable since the medicinal effects mostly comes with tolerance? All psychedelics should be considered of highest importance because of their medicinal properties and super highten introspection, novelty and imagination and they're deemed for all the wrong reasons in our culture and society.
I guess I mistaken what you were saying. I think psychedelics are a great tool for opening your consciousness. I’m even considering synthesizing my own DMT because it just doesn’t seem to be available here. That has to be the ultimate trip that I’m determined to take. CL🍀

Highya SO,

I would call a female as soon as the little hair is visible. To me, that's solid proof. Love to see those girls so big, their buds ar all but falling over, except for you network. Happy Smokin'
That reminds me, I have to think of the net soon. I have to wonder what the perfect time to set up is? Now so all stretch pokes through or later? I guess I need to know the plant and how she's going to grow out.
Oooo so exciting, flowers! :)
Hehe, thinking of flowers anyway! :green_heart:
Hello there @StoneOtter

Wow! How fortunate you are to have a grandfather like that. This is so amazing. I love that you're continuing the tradition of your GrandPa. It says so many good things about you and your green thumb. I'm a huge outdoor fan, so I'll have fun catching up on all that you've posted here.

Thank you so much... :smokin:
I can dream that my Grandpa was so tuned in to this but it was @Lerugged 's in S Africa. I'm here in the US just honoring him. What a heart touching story it is!
Thanks for joining in! Yes let's everyone enjoy Peace and Pot for the duration! :love:

That reminds me, I have to think of the net soon. I have to wonder what the perfect time to set up is? Now so all stretch pokes through or later? I guess I need to know the plant and how she's going to grow out.

Hehe, thinking of flowers anyway! :green_heart:

I can dream that my Grandpa was so tuned in to this but it was @Lerugged 's in S Africa. I'm here in the US just honoring him. What a heart touching story it is!
Thanks for joining in! Yes let's everyone enjoy Peace and Pot for the duration! :love:
I’m all for it, sounds good to me. CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

You missed it it my PIA son LOL sorry wish i could , He did give me some Cali weed last night though , Captain Crunch , or strawberry shortcake Kush .. he was so fucup he wasn't sure and told both
That’s okay I still have a few other things in motion that will hopefully bear some fruit 🍉. I’ll tell everyone there that Smoke said high. lol CL🍀

I guess I mistaken what you were saying. I think psychedelics are a great tool for opening your consciousness. I’m even considering synthesizing my own DMT because it just doesn’t seem to be available here. That has to be the ultimate trip that I’m determined to take. CL🍀

This is super simple to do.. I may or may not have the bark you need to do it. If you’re interested let me know. I have the entire process laid out in a spreadsheet on how to do it and refine/purify it. All of the items are ridiculously simple to obtain and you may already have them.

This is super simple to do.. I may or may not have the bark you need to do it. If you’re interested let me know. I have the entire process laid out in a spreadsheet on how to do it and refine/purify it. All of the items are ridiculously simple to obtain and you may already have them.
CL🍀. :woohoo::goof::headbanger::dude-knocking::reading420magazine::nomo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

DMT was an intense trip that has levels to it based on how much you inhale. It only lasts 20-30 minutes, but that’s all you need, and it feels much longer. The coolest part about it though was it didn’t leave me with that hungover exhausted feeling I get from shrooms or acid. I was ready to get back to life when it was done.

It is pretty wild though because there are certain things that you can experience, that other people also experience. The alien waiting room for instance. I won’t mention the other stuff because the power of suggestion can influence folks pretty heavily, but you can find all kinds of examples online, especially at the DMT Nexus.

QUESTION UPDATE

Hi, so I have an outdoor, in ground plant question for all, especially @Bode being all that. I've been watering fully every day unless it rains hard. So most days. I'm going against how I do it indoors by a mile by not having a wet/dry cycle! They seem to call for it, I don't know, that's why I'm asking how you folks are doing it? They grow good for me but am I holding them back?
Although this is a heightened musing, I assure you It's origination isn't. :):hookah:

DMT was an intense trip that has levels to it based on how much you inhale. It only lasts 20-30 minutes, but that’s all you need, and it feels much longer. The coolest part about it though was it didn’t leave me with that hungover exhausted feeling I get from shrooms or acid. I was ready to get back to life when it was done.

It is pretty wild though because there are certain things that you can experience, that other people also experience. The alien waiting room for instance. I won’t mention the other stuff because the power of suggestion can influence folks pretty heavily, but you can find all kinds of examples online, especially at the DMT Nexus.
I’ve investigated this pretty extensively and I know all about the aliens 👽 or other creatures that inhabit that galaxy. lol CL🍀

QUESTION UPDATE

Hi, so I have an outdoor, in ground plant question for all, especially @Bode being all that. I've been watering fully every day unless it rains hard. So most days. I'm going against how I do it indoors by a mile by not having a wet/dry cycle! They seem to call for it, I don't know, that's why I'm asking how you folks are doing it? They grow good for me but am I holding them back?
Although this is a heightened musing, I assure you It's origination isn't. :):hookah:
When I grow in ground I almost never water them. I only do it if the leaves start to droop on days with temps under 28⁰C. Over 28 they can droop from excess heat.
On the other hand I don't feed my in ground plants either. They have huge root systems so they can find what they need.

When I grow in ground I almost never water them. I only do it if the leaves start to droop on days with temps under 28⁰C. Over 28 they can droop from excess heat.
On the other hand I don't feed my in ground plants either. They have huge root systems so they can find what they need.
Thanks Mel! So are you gorilla growing?

Mel, you do not feed your inground plants at all. Thats interesting and something I would have never guessed. But wild plants do grow without being feed. So basically, you are growing a wild plant.

I’ve investigated this pretty extensively and I know all about the aliens 👽 or other creatures that inhabit that galaxy. lol CL🍀

Yeah, I visited an alien prison that was keeping a really dark, and evil force imprisoned in a smokey cell that looked like the pipes from old school windows screensavers. The next day I went out and got a job and turned my entire life around 😂

This doesn’t surprise me. Especially if you’re located close to an underground spring or water source. It’s the belief of Dr Elaine Ingham (soil food web proponent) that all soils contain everything plants need to grow if they can get their roots deep/far enough.

I don’t know if you sent anything yet but I haven’t received anything? Btw my email address is all lowercase. CL🍀. :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been watering fully every day unless it rains hard. So most days. I'm going against how I do it indoors by a mile by not having a wet/dry cycle!
My outdoor plants are not "inground", so it may be different, but I water them only when the soil about 2-3 inches down seems like it's drying out. The leaves almost never droop by that point. I would think every day would risk "over water" issues.

Back
Top Bottom