Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Aww cmon Jersey you would be so funny to see do a nice dose of fungal treats. You might even enjoy the ride. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm gonna stick to the green stuff for now...I'm with Stone on that but if it came down to it, I wouldn't be afraid to try

I'm on the other fence with doing few heavy sessions a day to keep tolerance down. If I didn't have to use Cannabis medicinally I would stay absent and try to consume as much as possible in one session to get the intense psychedelic effects and personal reflection .

Read about the old hash eaters and you'll think you're reading about people dropping Acid. LSD is a walk in the park compared to Liberty Caps and I would rather go for Cubensis if I were to microdose than LSD since its waaay harder to dose it right.

Cheers!
People always think 🤔 it’s not a healthy thing to open up your mind once in awhile but I happen to disagree. Just my buck two fifty. CL🍀

I'm gonna stick to the green stuff for now...I'm with Stone on that but if it came down to it, I wouldn't be afraid to try
There’s the Jersey I want to party 🎊 with. Let me call some friends in Florida. Just kidding I don’t want to upset the powers that be. lol CL🍀

I've ingested every form of fun drug I could get my hands on, no heroin, speed pills, or downs. My mind has expanded that way. I'm good.

Later in life I meditated. Meditation is/can be an even more expanding experience in my opinion. I've given up both to deep degrees, to live in the world with most other people. Tripping and meditation can be extreme unless you understand micro dosing and light mindedness. I went deep in both, I don't suggest it unless with an experienced person in that area. They both bring a person to new places in their mind that sometimes need explaining. :hookah:

I've ingested every form of fun drug I could get my hands on, no heroin, speed pills, or downs. My mind has expanded that way. I'm good.

Later in life I meditated. Meditation is/can be an even more expanding experience in my opinion. I've given up both to deep degrees, to live in the world with most other people. Tripping and meditation can be extreme unless you understand micro dosing and light mindedness. I went deep in both, I don't suggest it unless with an experienced person in that area. They both bring a person to new places in their mind that sometimes need explaining. :hookah:

Once you have dialled your breath, and (this is the base of WH method)… you can become expert at producing at will, you own DMT straight from your pineal gland.

That’s why meditation is the ultimate high. You can do a DMT trip that can out perform any free base DMT/Changa experience.

The real gain from being toasted 24 hrs on any psychedelic to me is; empathy.

The individual enters the realms as his Ego projects him and comes out of the realm as new emphatic individual.
And empathy with one’s self is the true healing secret of psychedelic therapy. In the realms of for ever forgiveness we can work out the roots of our traumas. Heal our hearts and then we can help others to heal.

It’s true that we don’t need substance to achieve stillness in the mind, it’s all breathing and detachment. Some people that experience horrible bad trips, well it was because they never let go of their ego projections and once you enter the realms… you are scared of your own self.

Once you have dialled your breath, and (this is the base of WH method)… you can become expert at producing at will, you own DMT straight from your pineal gland.

That’s why meditation is the ultimate high. You can do a DMT trip that can out perform any free base DMT/Changa experience.

The real gain from being toasted 24 hrs on any psychedelic to me is; empathy.

The individual enters the realms as his Ego projects him and comes out of the realm as new emphatic individual.
And empathy with one’s self is the true healing secret of psychedelic therapy. In the realms of for ever forgiveness we can work out the roots of our traumas. Heal our hearts and then we can help others to heal.

It’s true that we don’t need substance to achieve stillness in the mind, it’s all breathing and detachment. Some people that experience horrible bad trips, well it was because they never let go of their ego projections and once you enter the realms… you are scared of your own self.
I'm a big breather :) . You'll see me say "In with the butterflies and out with the bees" when things get tight. I'm glad you mentioned breathing as a tool! Detachment! Another huge part! I see you've been in some quiet spaces Dan. It's a realm of its own. I keep 4 toes on one foot in, the rest of me out. I can't live the dual life it takes to practice the lifestyle and live with the people I choose to be with. You understand? I do like the knowledge that it gave me. That our minds are so able to do things that we don't understand unless we go there. Take consciousness for instance. The concept that our thoughts and decisions emanate from our head. Well it does but doesn't have to remain in the head. It can move to another part of the body where one can say, yep i'm conscious but centered in my ankle where I needed to become aware, and feel as if our mind is in our ankle for the time being. That is a strange and interesting thing to feel happen. I'm scratching the surface I'm sure as I had no formal teacher really. I did have a couple of people help me along but soon couldn't answer my questions so that was it for me. It takes a lot of energy to stay that course and I don't have it. Kudos to you if you do! My journey went for almost 3 years 25 years ago. Now I touch up here and there.

I'm a big breather :) . You'll see me say "In with the butterflies and out with the bees" when things get tight. I'm glad you mentioned breathing as a tool! Detachment! Another huge part! I see you've been in some quiet spaces Dan. It's a realm of its own. I keep 4 toes on one foot in, the rest of me out. I can't live the dual life it takes to practice the lifestyle and live with the people I choose to be with. You understand? I do like the knowledge that it gave me. That our minds are so able to do things that we don't understand unless we go there. Take consciousness for instance. The concept that our thoughts and decisions emanate from our head. Well it does but doesn't have to remain in the head. It can move to another part of the body where one can say, yep i'm conscious but centered in my ankle where I needed to become aware, and feel as if our mind is in our ankle for the time being. That is a strange and interesting thing to feel happen. I'm scratching the surface I'm sure as I had no formal teacher really. I did have a couple of people help me along but soon couldn't answer my questions so that was it for me. It takes a lot of energy to stay that course and I don't have it. Kudos to you if you do! My journey went for almost 3 years 25 years ago. Now I touch up here and there.

Powerful words. I respect your journey, because you did it. You are awake. I could see you sitting next to me and actually heard your words instead of me reading them.

You understand duality, and made your choice.

I remain in both sides since I’m no teacher but a soldier so my duties lay in and out and along the path. My astral commutes start every day, and so has been since 5 years ago. My life changed and continues too change as I understood that by attaching to remaining the same will come with a price of suffering.
You are so close to tapping to the unlimited source of energy Stone, the path is yours and once you tap into the source, you have natures powers and wisdom and that comes with infinite stamina and energy. The human experience is a beautiful one, but comes with enormous restraint.

Have a wonderful weekend.
:peace:

WREN STOLE MY BONE UPDATE

Haha! Hi all! I'm on the deck having a smoke and checking on the ladies in that order. So my love and I shared a cone of Bruce Banner and I put the filter end in a hole in my rolling tray for later. Got up and ogled the two growing outside, and when I approached my area I noticed my buddy, a Carolina Wren, scoot off from my place. The bird absconded with my half a dube! Picked it off the tray and flew away! DOH! Oh well I have more. Good to know who I'm dealing with!

Highya SO,

Maybe the wren will come back for a light! That's a funny story. I've had birds pull plants that I planted right out of the ground. Crazy birds! Can't even lay a dube down! I hope you are having a great weekend. Happy Smokin'

Thanks for sharing your experience, I to @ one time was into TM, I never learned how from anyone just books. But the experience of totally being in the now and nothingness is beyond amazing and better than anything else I have experienced including many drugs. I really should try to get back into it because the quality of one’s life is so drastically improved. CL🍀 Edit: I remember being totally amazed @ how time was irrelevant and how I would think 🤔 I was maybe doing it for 10 minutes but then it’s a hour and half later.

OMG that's hysterical!
The little pecker!:rofl:
Highya SO,

Maybe the wren will come back for a light! That's a funny story. I've had birds pull plants that I planted right out of the ground. Crazy birds! Can't even lay a dube down! I hope you are having a great weekend. Happy Smokin'
It has a nest nearby somewhere. I see one or both hiding in my herb garden on the railing of the deck watching me in my rocker having a smoke and a read. We whistle back and forth. We kind of know each other.

Hi Otter, you're still awake. Please can I ask you to visit the swick thread. I have an issue that requires an experienced eye?

IKLWA MAKING PROGRESS WITH A HELPER UPDATE

Good day to you all! Yesterday I checked on these outdoor ladies and found them in good form.
IKLWA is growing daintily into a beautiful plant! I'm not seeing any def's or major bug issues. A nibble here and there and gone. I lucky grow so far! That and these both aren't prone to anything I have here in the yard. I like that a lot!
Here's IKLWA. On the stake top is her main bug protection.
Dragon patrol.
Remember the bend I made in her? She recovered and made a cool knuckle. There's been quite some growth since then!
Here's the top getting wind blown for a side pic.
And her lower area is nice and open, ready to populate with bud!
She's winning me in a big way she is!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone! I know, I checked! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Monday for you Tra and other opworldfam. :love:

Cool bug patrol. :thumb:

I remember reading that to encourage dragonflies around a pond, you stick long stakes in the bank but at an angle out over the pond. Attracts them by giving them a perch to hang out on while they hunt. Same thing you've got going it seems.

Cool bug patrol. :thumb:

I remember reading that to encourage dragonflies around a pond, you stick long stakes in the bank but at an angle out over the pond. Attracts them by giving them a perch to hang out on while they hunt. Same thing you've got going it seems.
No kidding! That's cool! A couple of years ago I had lots of them stuck in and there often would be a full house of tip sitters. They hunt from there swooping up a couple of feet to catch a meal, them back to perch.

No kidding! That's cool! A couple of years ago I had lots of them stuck in and there often would be a full house of tip sitters. They hunt from there swooping up a couple of feet to catch a meal, them back to perch.
Thanks for the reminder. I think I may set something up in my vegatable garden and see if I can attract them there.

Back
Top Bottom