Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

What do you do just smoke that?
I put some in my @Ispire daab. It's an e-dab rig that works on magnetizm. No flame and it's vape! I also use The Wand from them. For when leaving reality for a few minutes really matters! :cheesygrinsmiley: Both great rigs!
Daaamn. I'd hit that.
I went with a 37 micron bag on that one. I think I could tell a difference in the feel of the vape. Very smooth!
I wonder if those valves operate on some sort of an air lock. 🤔
Could be Azi. I was wondering about a tiny bladder with air on one side (the cup and pipe) to turn on and off. 🤔
It was Carm! Woo! Nice elevation!

Some I’m doing the picture scroll, and I just fainted

My brain screaming in horror:

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7747.jpeg

Mr Oh, I know I’m the odd girl out, and that’s okay, in this place I usually am lolling. But I’m not sure how I feel about that stuff.

It’s very ear wax looking.

Some I’m doing the picture scroll, and I just fainted

My brain screaming in horror:

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7747.jpeg

Mr Oh, I know I’m the odd girl out, and that’s okay, in this place I usually am lolling. But I’m not sure how I feel about that stuff.

It’s very ear wax looking.
You're such a lovely weirdo Tra! :love: I promise it's more like gold flakes to start. Some of the flakes came off the parchment paper like shattering glass. They melt at body temp. Now after 36 hours of sitting, it's consistency turned more like penuche fudge. It's 100% of what we use from the bud and very little else. THC may be in the 80's %. What's not to like? It is very strong and I don't use it every day myself. Some folks do though.
Still, I'd hit that.....
And you'd get a great ride! This is trippy! Breaking through old levels of highness and going where my head hasn't gone before :rofl:!

You're such a lovely weirdo Tra! :love: I promise it's more like gold flakes to start. Some of the flakes came off the parchment paper like shattering glass. They melt at body temp. Now after 36 hours of sitting, it's consistency turned more like penuche fudge. It's 100% of what we use from the bud and very little else. THC may be in the 80's %. What's not to like? It is very strong and I don't use it every day myself. Some folks do though.

And you'd get a great ride! This is trippy! Breaking through old levels of highness and going where my head hasn't gone before :rofl:!
That looks tasty Stone!
:hookah:

That looks tasty Stone!
Way out of my league, I don’t know what 80% would be like but I’m in no hurry to find out. lol I’m staying with good old 20-24% bud vapor. And no Indica if you please. CL🍀

That looks tasty Stone!
It was interesting! Not so fine as say my dos-si-do but very agreeable tasting! Fruity, dried fruit of some sort.
That looks like it would take you to another place in space , Good job.
That's the place!
Way out of my league, I don’t know what 80% would be like but I’m in no hurry to find out. lol I’m staying with good old 20-24% bud vapor. And no Indica if you please. CL🍀
I respect your decision Cap'n! I'm with you almost all the time. Every now and then though.

Highya SO,

I've had a bit too much thc infused oil that took me to someplace I'd never been before. I did it a second time by mistake. I'm not fond of too much, that way. I don't know if it's the same (probably not), but I'm comfortable just smoking the stuff I can grow. I'm glad you enjoy the 80% stuff. It can relieve a lot of stress. How are your outside ladys doing? Mine are finally (enjoying the sun) growing to make up for the cloudy days. The top fans are getting huge, reving up their photosysthesis engines for a huge bud grow (I hope)! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I've had a bit too much thc infused oil that took me to someplace I'd never been before. I did it a second time by mistake. I'm not fond of too much, that way. I don't know if it's the same (probably not), but I'm comfortable just smoking the stuff I can grow. I'm glad you enjoy the 80% stuff. It can relieve a lot of stress. How are your outside ladys doing? Mine are finally (enjoying the sun) growing to make up for the cloudy days. The top fans are getting huge, reving up their photosysthesis engines for a huge bud grow (I hope)! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, they finally got their branches to start making way!
Both right around 3 feet tall.
Cherries DubeLee
IKLWA
It's no fun soaring out of control! Flower is the best! This is good for when I get a migraine I tell you. I can kind of disappear until it subsides. Definitely prescription strength!
looks a bit disgusting:headbanger:🤮🤮
Haha! :headbanger:! I promise it's a Golden Delight :woohoo: More like honey!

Good day everyone, I started a new summer SIP indoor journal! I want to invite you all to come and visit and see what's happening! I have new lights from @ViparSpectra to unveil a little later in the grow. There will be 4 EarthBox SIP pots with auto watering in one tent and one in the other. My genetics in the 4 x 4 and LC-18, a sativa of Lerugged's in the 3 x 3. I'm excited to have this one underway! Come join me! Have some fun!

Looking good MrO.
Mighty good. They are loving the sun. How long before they stretch? Hoping a month or two so she can really get going.
Still rainy here. Meh.
Laters
This week they should see the change and start to stretch right? First day of summer starts longer nights. They should get 6 feet anyways I think. That's how last years went and they were almost exactly this size. We need more sun though. Last year we had it. This year not so much. We're headed for another week of clouds and wet. Meh!
Stone your outdoor plants look like they are on the top of the world.
Thanks Keith, they finally decided to grow!

Highya SO,

It's almost like we need to set up some waterproof leds to power the plants on cloudy days. We had/have 3 beautiful days anyways. 2 weeks of solid rain with one day of sun prior to the 3 days, and a whole week forcast for rain, no sun. I read somewhere June was the wettest month on record. And yet most plants are doing well to great. Your Cherry ladies are far ahead of mine. Do you remember how much weight average/plant of the bud? Should have been way more than a pound, I'm guessing. It's still fun talking cannabis with folks! Happy Smokin'

Edit - Do you know anything about stankberry purple pheno? I think that's the reg seeds I dropped. Way back I thought I remembered something special about them. Just can't remember what, lol. You know us stoners!!

Do you remember how much weight average/plant of the bud? Should have been way more than a pound, I'm guessing. It's still fun talking cannabis with folks! Happy Smokin'
12.5 oz's for the whole plant Bode. She was around 2 feet tall and had around 17 main colas if my memory is right.
Do you know anything about stankberry purple pheno? I think that's the reg seeds I dropped. Way back I thought I remembered something special about them. Just can't remember what, lol. You know us stoners!!
I do know us stoners! Hehe, what I remember is that I got two stankberry phenos. A black and a red/purple. I haven't noticed any difference in how it works. It's just a note until someone gives some feedback or I get it myself.
It's still fun talking cannabis with folks! Happy Smokin'
Only every day and every way! :hookah:
Especially now @Krissi Carbone 's back in town :love:! see what I did there Krissi?

Aww thanks Stone and thanks for the tag into this journal, if your grows couldn't amaze me more, now I have to be envious of your latest outdoor grow! Another journal I need to catch up on, at least this is 19 pages not 75, still have a lot of reading and ooohing and awwwing to do around this forum!

Aww thanks Stone and thanks for the tag into this journal, if your grows couldn't amaze me more, now I have to be envious of your latest outdoor grow! Another journal I need to catch up on, at least this is 19 pages not 75, still have a lot of reading and ooohing and awwwing to do around this forum!
It's time consuming. Go slow!

Highya SO,

I'm surprised about the 2 foot outdoor Cherries Dubilee and 12.5 oz. I guess it's just a short indica. I'm guessing you liked the smoke enough to grow some more this year. Glad to see Krissi back!! Makes 420 mag fun again!! I'm getting excited for you with the new grow, and new lights. Your old grows are so nice, it'll be hard to beat. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom