Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Highya SO,

Very nice looking Cherries Dubilee! She has a great start. Nice color, nice biomass. Looks like you have a winner! Congrats on your Geoflora prize. I read Emmy's review on that. She makes it sound very nice!

Love the discussion about topping. I just went to look at my two sativa's - Super Silver Haze, they're at 28" tall and have 9 nodes eash. The node branches have started, bu all are very small. The top is about 10" across, and they look good. So, I should top now? All the others are indica, and all are at node 5 and quite a bit shorter. Should they grow more before topping?

Hope you and your family recovered well from the party. Have a great week. Happy Smokin'

Those are some nice plants to go with the nice prizes.
They love it! Thanks!
Nothing like prizes to help you / them on there way ! Plants look Great 🌵 well that's as close as you can get to a pot plant ?? Weird
Weird is not uncommon here Smokes! :p :woohoo:
Sunshine, sunshine reggae
Don't worry, don't hurry
Take it easy
:theband:
Sunshine, sunshine reggae
Let the good plants 🪴
Get a lot stronger

:Rasta::ganjamon:

Nice price Stone
Nice earworm Dan!
Sunshine baby. Whoop. Grow on and up
Hehe, we'll get even more soon! Man it's sparse this month so far!
Very nice looking Cherries Dubilee! She has a great start. Nice color, nice biomass. Looks like you have a winner! Congrats on your Geoflora prize. I read Emmy's review on that. She makes it sound very nice!
I agree with her and have been using Geoflora for a while now. It's amazing what a dose can do for a plant and keep to organic.

Topping, that's a good question! The cherries dubelee is a small plant historically in the tent with the short history it has. I think you can wait for them to get waist high at least before a topping. I don't know about the sativas.
everybody likes sunshine :yahoo: :snowboating: :Rasta:
That's why we bring it indoors ;). Light is life :love:!

If height is an issue then a top at 10 nodes is my go to. If no height issues then a FIM around the same amount of nodes. I don't find fimming helps with height that much but, it makes more tops with one cut and generally some fat branches. It's all preference at the end of the day.
Happy growing. It's been raining solidly for the last week. Missing the sunshine here.

Topping, that's a good question! The cherries dubelee is a small plant historically in the tent with the short history it has. I think you can wait for them to get waist high at least before a topping. I don't know about the sativas.
Just keep in mind the timing of your plants going into flower for your location. Here (California), my plants tend to start flowering a couple weeks after the summer solstice (June 21). I think you want to be finished with topping before then.

Highya SO, Beez, guys,

I topped the two sativas at 10 nodes today. The bottom branches were very close to the ground,so I removed them. I'll wait on the next ones to see how much they grow for the canopy. The indicas are at 5 nodes and short, so I'll leave them bee for now. I think giving them the microbe solution has help more than the (scarce) sun. I have 3 plants in the SIP outdoors (2' X 6') that finally perked up and getting bigger. An experiment, as I have lettuce and cukes in there, also. Same gloomy outlook according to the weather. Yet, when the day comes, there are a lot of bright spots. Guess I need a different weather forecaster, lol! Happy Smokin'

It's been raining solidly for the last week. Missing the sunshine here.
Let's not make this a habit! :D
Highya SO, Beez, guys,

I topped the two sativas at 10 nodes today. The bottom branches were very close to the ground,so I removed them. I'll wait on the next ones to see how much they grow for the canopy. The indicas are at 5 nodes and short, so I'll leave them bee for now. I think giving them the microbe solution has help more than the (scarce) sun. I have 3 plants in the SIP outdoors (2' X 6') that finally perked up and getting bigger. An experiment, as I have lettuce and cukes in there, also. Same gloomy outlook according to the weather. Yet, when the day comes, there are a lot of bright spots. Guess I need a different weather forecaster, lol! Happy Smokin'
I'm imagining all the root building that's happening as we wait impatiently for the sun to grace us. My two are healthy and slow going too. Tomatoes don't seem to be hampered. I'm with you needing a different forecast!

Hey, Stone, you got rain too. I need sun to dry out at least. I know the plants are going to burst after a couple days of sunshine. Hope your grow is doing good. I hope are summer is not going to be showers every day. Happy growing and stay safe.

Hey, Stone, you got rain too. I need sun to dry out at least. I know the plants are going to burst after a couple days of sunshine. Hope your grow is doing good. I hope are summer is not going to be showers every day. Happy growing and stay safe.
We have to live out this week and then summer will start.....maybe huh? Sheesh I feel like Patrick from Spongebob!

FEED DAY UPDATE. IT WAS A SUNNY DAY!

Not a cloud was in the sky. For 5 or 6 hours anyway! I'll take it! We had a great start today and it was feeding day with @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg. 3 cups each plant tilled in and watered well. They're coming along well for not much sun! Next week will be better!
Here they are.
First two is Cherries DubeLee getting some branching going on!

Then there's IKLWA with her slender leaves also nicely branching!

Been a rough week with headaches. Maybe getting some ground on them now. Too many migraine meds and too much weed! Thank goodness! The alternative is way more awful! The auto water system for the next grow is all made up and ready to test. I'll run it without soil to see how high it fills the pots and how good they actually shut off. Soon not yet, I want to document it up as it comes up so all can see. Later everyone!

Plants look happy Stone!

I always look for shadows in your outdoor pics. If I see shadows I know you're happy. :Rasta:

Sorry about your headaches Otter :hug: I hope this passes soon. Your plants are looking stunning. What's in the Geoflora that makes it such a yummy meal for organic grows? Let me get this straight though. Are you growing in the same soil indoors and out? Your own Rev's mix?

Thanks for shearing stone their beautiful & look well happy 👌🏽 wish I had a view like that in my yard 😂

Wish geoflora shipped to us over here herd nothing bud good about them 😩 looking forward to your watering system too 😎✌🏽
Thanks Greenvein, I'm pretty lucky here! Where you at?
They look great. Can't tell the weathers been bad there. You and others are hard core right in the ground no pot.
Hi Keith, I like being right in the earth, I think it's more forgiving. Also when I reuse the soil it has all the roots form the past grows in it to richen it up more. My spikes add to that too. A little circle of life helped out with Geoflora.
Plants look happy Stone!

I always look for shadows in your outdoor pics. If I see shadows I know you're happy. :Rasta:
Hah! You have me figured out! I'm that easy!
Good morning Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!

What do you take for your migraines?

My son is a migraine sufferer. I used to think my headache was a migraine, till I had a migraine. Only ever had one, thank fuck.
Hi Tra, I take 200 mg of Zonisamide a day to help stave them off and when they do come the rescue pill is Sumatriptan. The Sumatriptan can only be used sparingly or they become less effective. KEEP AN EYE ON HIM! Make sure he's doing everything he can! MAKE SURE HE KNOWS THEY COME AND GO! Though he may not feel they will some times.
Sorry about your headaches Otter :hug: I hope this passes soon. Your plants are looking stunning. What's in the Geoflora that makes it such a yummy meal for organic grows? Let me get this straight though. Are you growing in the same soil indoors and out? Your own Rev's mix?
Thanks Carmen, it will pass, it just sucks until then! @GeoFlora Nutrients figured out how to make organic nutes immediately available to a plant in the natural microbial munching way and it brings a huge colony of microbes to help. Here's a small section of their site info. It's really a big move in organics!

• Boost Yields

EASY TO USE NUTRIENT FORMULAS​

• Simplify your grow with 1 Part VEG and 1 Part BLOOM
    • Encourages vigorous growth and abundant flower production
    • No risk of nutrient burn or overfeeding
    • Use right out of the bag as a top dress; no mixing bottles, tedious measurements, or tinkering required.
  • Grow Organically

DON'T PANIC - IT'S ORGANIC​

• OMRI-Listed and CDFA OIM Approved for organic use
    • 19 Organic ingredients and added Beneficial Bacteria
    • Peace of mind and better finished product compared to synthetic nutrients
    • Rich in organic materials to help build reusable soil
  • Go Granular

GO GRANULAR WITH GEOFLORA​

• Granular form factor reduces airborne particles and dust for a cleaner, safer grow environment
    • Easy to apply granules for simple top dressing and amending
    • Balanced distribution of ingredients to eliminate hot spots
    • Ready to go out of the bag, no mixing required

• I can't get out of these bullet thingies :p . The soil I used is Foxfarm ocean forest in the holes. My soil needs so much help I thought it best for me to go this way.
    How long since the last nerve ablation treatment? I remember last time you said your chiro was enough but maybe a touch-up is in order. Maybe better than slamming migraine meds?

So glad you got sun...plants look thrilled!
    That's in the back of my mind Shed. This week has been odd and I'm hoping to get through it and chug along like I have been. It's been since 2020. The chiropractor has been keeping the masses of hard muscle at the base of my skull at bay very well. That's what the ablation did so I don't know how much that will help today. It is still on the table though. Not a table I want to sit at right now though :). That cure comes with a month of hell. It's worth it when it is! Only when absolutely necessary. Thanks for your thoughts and input :love:! It may be time to think about that soon.
  • I'm thrilled they're starting to see the light too :cheesygrinsmiley::woohoo:! We have 4 cloudy days coming and 4 sunny ones right after that so that's going to be the kick off to summer here I'm hoping! Maybe get in the pool! New liner hasn't been used yet!

Morning StoneOtter! :high-five:

I'm sorry to hear about your migraine issues mate, both my late mother and I suffer from the same problem which in my case is usually brought on by bright light and why I hang out indoors most of the time.

Now a quick ? if I may, I'm about to use the GeoFlora Grow & Bloom line for the first time and was wondering how you apply it to your plants?
I'm growing in a 10 gallon GeoPot and it says to use one cup every two weeks in which my question is do I just use PH balanced water to feed the plants or should I add some type of supplements during the grow season? Just curious how you do things!

I hope you feel better soon and have a great day!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom