Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

LOOKING BACK TO LAST YEAR UPDATE

Hi folks! I got all wondering if I was on schedule outside so I took a look at last years grow on about this date. Here's Candida, she got the sams wet cold start these two babies are getting. Warmer days are coming! It's 59f/14.4 c . Chilly at best today.
2022 Candida. .She's pretty much the same.

1686404295883.png

Happy Saturday! It's grilling in the cool dampness today here! A couple of family birthdays to celebrate so we'll have a full house to have fun with! Mine's one of them WooHoo made it to 68 this time! Good people, fun food and drink, and weed galore! That's what I'm talking about! Have a nice day everyone! 🍲:partyboy::420:
Congratulations Stone, Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

That's good they look the same , Happy 68th Otter hope your day is filled with fun and sun ! :theband::party::snowboating:
Happy Birthday SO and many more my friend. CL🍀:happy-birthday::party::woohoo::cheer::theband::yahoo:
Happy Birthday dude! :happy-birthday:
Happy Birthday StoneOtter!
Happy birthday growmigo
Happy Birthday Buddy.
Happy birthday dear Otter 🎂 Have a super day with loved ones!
Happy Bday brother, all the best wishes.
Happy birthday Stone:happy-birthday:
Highya SO,

First, Happy Birthday! I hope you and your house-full Have a warm birthday celebration!

Second, looking at the calendar, it's still spring, but not by much. Every plant is marking time, except the cannabis ladies. They're growing tall between nodes. I'll need to top them this year, for sure. Do you know how many nodes to top at outdoors?

Third, the forecast for next week is like last week. Weather patters are screwy this year. If you say thay're like last year, I can accept that. We had an exceptional year last year, so there's hope for this year! Happy Smokin'
I don't know about topping outside Bode. I did it last year at waste high I think. Mine are getting node space too. Same weather here too. Same start pics last week as last year but we did go right into lots of sun at some point last year. It'll happen I think. After this coming week. There's hope! We need a couple of sunny daye to remind us! Sunny morning here!
Happy birthday Otter! Another restaurant dinner is in order. :)

:party:
Weeeee! Naw, burgers and dogs on the grill, but out and about is on the menu this week too! It's nice to have thrown caution (as we 😷knew it) to the wind!
Happy birthday brother 🎂 🎉🎉🎉🥳
Have a wonderful day ✌🏽
Happy Birthday Stone!
:happy-birthday:
Congratulations Stone, Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Go Hard mate! Happy Birthday Stone.

Your candles smell great!

Well thank you all for the happy birthday wishes! We had a blast! It rained to beat the band but that didn't get in the way! I set a giant umbrella up and 3 of us grilled under it and took it in. Hard drink and joints flowed freely and music carried us all afternoon! I love a party! Especially one with family and that serves hot dogs! Ribs in the smoker next week! Maybe mother Nature will have gotten this rain out of her system!

Stone, it sounds like a great time was had by all.:party:
I'll need to top them this year, for sure. Do you know how many nodes to top at outdoors?
As far as topping and training, I treat my outdoor plants the same as I do for the indoor plants. So far this season, I've already topped my outdoor Sensi Cheese once (above node 5, I believe) and have begun LST. I'll probably top it again within the next week, and then yet again latter. It certainly makes the plant more manageable, wind tolerant, and gives it a whole lot more main colas. I also prune like Edward Scissorhands throughout the grow to minimize larf and improve airflow which helps discourage bud rot. Here's an example that was topped 3 times during its veg. I got more than 19 oz of cured bud from it.

Stone, it sounds like a great time was had by all.:party:

As far as topping and training, I treat my outdoor plants the same as I do for the indoor plants. So far this season, I've already topped my outdoor Sensi Cheese once (above node 5, I believe) and have begun LST. I'll probably top it again within the next week, and then yet again latter. It certainly makes the plant more manageable, wind tolerant, and gives it a whole lot more main colas. I also prune like Edward Scissorhands throughout the grow to minimize larf and improve airflow which helps discourage bud rot. Here's an example that was topped 3 times during its veg. I got more than 19 oz of cured bud from it.
Thanks Beez! 19 oz's ! Nice plant and work! So 5 nodes did that.

Highya SO, Beez, guys,

SO - sounds like you had a great party! Glad you had a good time with family and friends! Even more fun when you have to makeshift something!! Memories!

Beez - How tall (approx) was that lady you pictured? I'm so nervous topping too early. Always afraid they'll be runts.

Today was beautiful up here, except for a sprinkle. Nice working day outside! Happy Smokin'

Thanks Beez! 19 oz's ! Nice plant and work! So 5 nodes did that.
Well, topping at node 5 gave me 2 main branches, then topping those two a couple weeks later gave me 4 main branches. Then a couple weeks after that, those 4 main branches were topped yet again and that gave me 8 main colas.
Beez - How tall (approx) was that lady you pictured? I'm so nervous topping too early. Always afraid they'll be runts.
At harvest time, that plant measured 61 inches from the top of the soil in the pot. The earlier you top, the more time the plant has to concentrate on new growth.

Highya SO, Beez, guys,

SO - sounds like you had a great party! Glad you had a good time with family and friends! Even more fun when you have to makeshift something!! Memories!

Today was beautiful up here, except for a sprinkle. Nice working day outside! Happy Smokin'
We had that day yesterday too! Maybe some of today. Finally some sun again! THEY LIKE IT A LOT! :woohoo:
Sorry I’m late! But gather round everybody! I’ve brought cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GOOD THING!

Now blow out the candles so we can dig in!

IMG_7405.jpeg
Yum! Not waiting 6 weeks to sink my fork into that cake baby! Hehe
Well, topping at node 5 gave me 2 main branches, then topping those two a couple weeks later gave me 4 main branches. Then a couple weeks after that, those 4 main branches were topped yet again and that gave me 8 main colas.
You have a great season that accommodates that Beez!
Yeah I FIM at 10 nodes. (20 mains) but I have a 8 to 9 month season so might not work your side. Have an awesome week awesome peeps .
Hmm, so you do around 10 and have winners and Beez does 5 and wins as well! Conflicting yet assuring information. From 5 to 10 should do it. I think whatever we do, if it's early enough, they may make up for it somehow growing shoots?

Yeah or just supercrop the top down every now and then. I grow wide and low by pulling every branch almost horizontal but that might not be best for your environment. I'm also keen to see a natural beauty. Almost forget what they look like. Haha. I've been hitting the hash so don't mind me
Generally don't top any side branches ever. Only a FIM or top to the main if I go that route.
Laters

Yeah or just supercrop the top down every now and then. I grow wide and low by pulling every branch almost horizontal but that might not be best for your environment. I'm also keen to see a natural beauty. Almost forget what they look like. Haha. I've been hitting the hash so don't mind me
Generally don't top any side branches ever. Only a FIM or top to the main if I go that route.
Laters
I've seen 5 or 6 footers get yanked to the dark side and tied down to let the branches go up from there on a u-tube vid. Thought that was interesting. There's a bunch of ways to keep them low if need.

THE SUR-PRIZES COME IN UPDATE

It's good to be me and forget that things may be coming! The other day the surprise was from 420Magazine itself! Awesome @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and Flower for the two outdoor ladies! It's their week for tilling some in btw! This is my Go To Feed for outside growing! Although I add microbial things along the way, I don't believe Geoflora needs anything to be whole! That and a 15 gallon @GeoPot with handles! Yeah baby!
Thanks for these cool and useful prizes!

And while we're here, there was a moment of sun yesterday and I caught it getting on the two in need!

They're starting to branch out! Says they caught on down below and soon the action starts! My tomatoes have started to feel tomato strong, they're right behind them!

THE SUR-PRIZES COME IN UPDATE

It's good to be me and forget that things may be coming! The other day the surprise was from 420Magazine itself! Awesome @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and Flower for the two outdoor ladies! It's their week for tilling some in btw! This is my Go To Feed for outside growing! Although I add microbial things along the way, I don't believe Geoflora needs anything to be whole! That and a 15 gallon @GeoPot with handles! Yeah baby!
Thanks for these cool and useful prizes!

And while we're here, there was a moment of sun yesterday and I caught it getting on the two in need!

They're starting to branch out! Says they caught on down below and soon the action starts! My tomatoes have started to feel tomato strong, they're right behind them!
Those are some nice plants to go with the nice prizes.

Back
Top Bottom