Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Stone you have great looking plants any of them are worthy of Photo of the month or Plant of the month.
Good morning Keith, thanks man!
Highya SO,

Great job!! Your ladies are way ahead of mine! Can't get any sun up here!! Seems we're behind at least two weeks behind from a different year.I'll take advantage of a dry hot summer, if we have one, like predicted. Looking good down there!! Happy Smokin'
It's like getting the rug pulled out from under us with the nice hot weather early Bode! Next week it'll start!
Your an engineering scientist.
Na just enthusiastic and alive! Thank you!
Looking awesome Stone:bravo:
Getting there Gains! Thanks!
They are stunning Otter šŸ˜
I love this time of grow outdoors! They come from my indoor care to what they really want and show it!
Yeah maybe, but most of them will be something like: "Do these plants look great or what?"
:)
Haha! I'll try to remember this in late September when the first one comes to fruit! Let's hope!

They're off to a great start! Let's hope you have some great fall weather to get Iklwa all the way to harvest. :cheer: Are you aiming to set a new height record this summer, or are you wanting something more manageable (i.e. no ladder)?
And Cherries DubeLee hasn't gotten by her awkward stage and shown us much.
Don't feel bad, Cherries, I think you look lovely! :hug:
And the Cherries male.
I suppose you plan to make some awesome seeds?

Are you aiming to set a new height record this summer, or are you wanting something more manageable (i.e. no ladder)?
I'm going to to let them roll this year Beez! See what happens. The Cherries, after growing it a couple of times, is a shorter plant so I'll be interested to see what she peakes out at. With that it wouldn't be right not to let them both go up!
I suppose you plan to make some awesome seeds?
I'm hoping Beez. Hope with me!
Look lovely outside ! Hope ur weather turns soon , been alittle cool here 50 at N 70s Day :cool027:
Thanks Smokes! Only a matter of time brother!
:slide: :green_heart::cheer::love::yahoo:

To a great season Stone!
:woohoo: :party: :woohoo:
Looking great Otter. So jealous I cant grow outside. Til then I will just admire these beauties!
Thanks Don! You make up for it indoors with your beautiful ladies!

LOOKING BACK TO LAST YEAR UPDATE

Hi folks! I got all wondering if I was on schedule outside so I took a look at last years grow on about this date. Here's Candida, she got the sams wet cold start these two babies are getting. Warmer days are coming! It's 59f/14.4 c . Chilly at best today.
2022 Candida. .She's pretty much the same.

1686404295883.png

Happy Saturday! It's grilling in the cool dampness today here! A couple of family birthdays to celebrate so we'll have a full house to have fun with! Mine's one of them WooHoo made it to 68 this time! Good people, fun food and drink, and weed galore! That's what I'm talking about! Have a nice day everyone! šŸ²:partyboy::420:

LOOKING BACK TO LAST YEAR UPDATE

Hi folks! I got all wondering if I was on schedule outside so I took a look at last years grow on about this date. Here's Candida, she got the sams wet cold start these two babies are getting. Warmer days are coming! It's 59f/14.4 c . Chilly at best today.
2022 Candida. .She's pretty much the same.

1686404295883.png

Happy Saturday! It's grilling in the cool dampness today here! A couple of family birthdays to celebrate so we'll have a full house to have fun with! Mine's one of them WooHoo made it to 68 this time! Good people, fun food and drink, and weed galore! That's what I'm talking about! Have a nice day everyone! šŸ²:partyboy::420:
Happy Birthday SO and many more my friend. CLšŸ€:happy-birthday::party::woohoo::cheer::theband::yahoo:

Happy Birthday dude! :happy-birthday:

Highya SO,

First, Happy Birthday! I hope you and your house-full Have a warm birthday celebration!

Second, looking at the calendar, it's still spring, but not by much. Every plant is marking time, except the cannabis ladies. They're growing tall between nodes. I'll need to top them this year, for sure. Do you know how many nodes to top at outdoors?

Third, the forecast for next week is like last week. Weather patters are screwy this year. If you say thay're like last year, I can accept that. We had an exceptional year last year, so there's hope for this year! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom