Our Ongoing Grows

So true, I got a friend been using it for awhile. GH products set the standard as far as hydroponic fertilizers. And about 90% peoples are using a soiless soil nowadays, and a lot of that in just any another hydro substrate. A lot of coco and perilite. Just add food.
But I opted for Advanced. I talked to afew others that use it and they seemed to have good results. The numbers are like GH flora fert's, but it's priced a lot less. I'll give her a try. I was using that Cutting Edge and it worked fine. But always looking for the magical one. I really don't do a lot of fertilizing till plants are flowering. Then onley afew times. I amend my soil with another to probably carry them all thru but I believe in as much as you can eat to grow as big as possible. There really is three key fertilizing's time for me. Beginning of flower, afew weeks into flower and 2 weeks before harvest. Plus anytime plants look alittle hungry.
Well I just wanted to throw up acouple pictures. First off I have another of the Silver Kush. She's leaned over at 90 degree angle so your looking at the floor;
sk8.jpg

and here's the Purple Haze;
ph25.jpg

and a old time favorite I've kept around for awhile. She's just started sparkling give her a week, Cripit;
cripit42.jpg

Well hope alls gardens are doing great. Keepem Green

They Look awesome I was just looking at purple haze breedrs didnt have very good pics up
that 1 looks great

who's the breeder of the pupke haze

I been using the florablend and floalicious plus with ewc or bat guano in soil recently
and the nova in the hydro

>>>> Cranking Sabbath, taking bongies', under the black lite posters. Always said IT HAS TO BECOME LEGAL. How can they stop a weed.<<<<

Aaannnnd "Pink Floyd" and "Bean Bags" but my question was not about being legal, it was how do I get out of this Bean Bag after 4 bongs?

:lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations Oregon!!!!!

Thanks CHH..... Hey LOT's of new names coming out from here. Some super bud, some Purp's, some GS Cookies, and a lot more. They treated me well.
Love it 60 Cal. Sounds like a day in the life........... About 1974????????????? Don't forget about all the weed leaf pictures tagged on about everything you own. I was living in Santa Monica spent every day skating and surfing Bay St Locals. Damn that was forever ago weren't it? But the drummer from Sabbath,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dude rocked. Shit all the tunes about then rocked. Guess what rocks is from or younger years. Now I ask people who this is and they don't have a clue... And it's like Zeppelin....A fellow stoner the other day really didn't know who Tommy Chong was by name. And I gave him ATON of clues like up in smoke,,,etc. Now everyones glued to a
I-Pad or something. What's going to happen to air guitar? Oh well getting old.
Sad when you look back at pictures of days just shy of 20 years back and know even tho you love it,,,, you done pasted that bye. I just got some old pic's of back in my gold dredging days, and all I can see is that wood KILL my feet. Naw loved it. Nothing big, up to a 8" triple sluice dredge on the Yuba River back in 84ish. Man gold was 350$ per back then. I wood work for a solid+ oz aday back then. Hell I wish I still had that claim nowadays what 1200+ per oz? I'd sit up in the hills and watch my weed grow and have the best cover story for the 'man'. We worked the same land for 4 years and got to know a lot of the local g-men'. But was great to go pay your store bill in gold dust. Oh well Rambling alittle.
Well started acouple seeds. Don't know what up but they are on a towel on my PC tower staying warm. So far, I started last night, I got 3 showing their tails. Vantage isn't showing. I started a LA Confidential, and she's looking game. And I started two regular auto's called Lee Roy from Short Stuff. Funny one seed was cracked upon arrival, I thought her a waste and she's wasn't viable, and it was the first to pop. Good name in auto's ???? Short Stuff ???? Besides I got one more of there call 'the Sniztz' or something. I'm athinking yes? But don't ask me. But more so I'm wanting a male and female for seeds and pollen. I explain more in abit.
Oregon is going legal and peoples can grow 4 plants. I mean I've been growing afew years and I know this area here is a hard grow for outdoor peoples. EVERY YEAR I been here,,,,,,,,,,,it's been weather. Bud Rott, or Powdery Mildew kills 50% of the buddage here. A good year is Oct 2nd,,, as a rule, before rott start to raise her ugly brownish spots of leaf matter, popping out amongst our primmest buds.......... and that happens on the third..........A lot are going to go inside which will account for the big increase of used hydro and lighting equipment on craigslist around now, next year due to PM and Mites. But the few people I deal with some want to grow for themselves and me being a 'nice guy' if only they knew but,,,,,,,,,, are all asking for help to get set up. Afew I'm going to help out. But what I really think,,, for someone here to grow, rain and humidity, is a Auto. Man, plant in May harvest whenever she's done,,, but they arn't going to get a big harvest,,, and it's going to have as BIG a bud as you can for that strain whatever it is, and chock up one for learning. And producing a quality bud yourself is the biggest reward there is......... Come on we all feel that. Ours is the best, at times..
Some I'd rather say this is perfect for ya and hand them a 16 week sativa strain just for them to learn something. But it's going to be hard on my area people to grow anything other than a auto. Outdoors, people going to read them pictures from the seed vendors and drool,,,, drool like the way I did when I first seen all the ad's. And the way this smell is worded, and this ones trichomes color, or this one, Name sounds familiar, of something I smoked when I was kid, and man did it get me stoned,,lol lol, it all got us stoned as a kid. 10$ lids did a good job. But I bet that a name will be what most people buy. People here want a plant they can throw on the patio and grow pretty buds????? Hey might be small ones but wood be pretty. Something called Oregon's Patio Mix with like 6 maybe 7 fem seeds inside. And the sales punch line,,,, Just about anyone can grow a "Weed'. Niche markets. But I'm going to hope for some pollen to play around with for some seed stock. I do have some of that feminizer shit in my drawer.
The Purple Kush,, well I have to agree I have failed to get a good picture off her. She's from G-13 Labs. I mean she's nothing to catch your eye right now. I look close and she's cover with trichomes, not a lot of smell on the hoof, and's is looking like a middle-smaller yield. But then she stays abit smaller unless you really veg her out some. Soon I'll get a closer picture of her. Right now we are going to cut the Silver haze next. That Purple Haze needs another week for sure. I plan on 'juicing' her once more before harvest with some blasters. Keepem Green my friends

Hey woody that was a real cool share we have been watching Goldminers on TV
Hard work but mate I bet you was a proud man when you struck big,, even though I would think an Ounce like you mentioned at todays prices
The Gold dust would buy you more than groceries these days
I am loving the clone Bud on a stick :circle-of-love:

Man did I babble....... I'll try not too in the future...........Keepem Green

Very interesting actually. Discovering that there are quite a few old surfer stoners here. Santa Cruz mainly for me then moved to Hawaii. After a yr. came back to CA...happy to return to Santa Cruz Mountains. Glad to hear you safely received seeds and many strains to boot.

Got a partner Bright I use to trade stock with just down the road from the Mystery Spot....... I done my share of wave time, but too cold up where your at. I was in the LA area back then. You got the weather that's for sure. I can't say enough ,,,, it's tuff to grow here in the Portland Area.
Loved it Jaga. I did run afew larger dredges, up to 8". Love the show, sures makes those boys from Oregon look like fools. I had a friend that made a killing in Guyana. Even tried to get me to go his first trip. Place is rich if you stay small. Them fools dragging that massive equipment into the jungle. There are afew gold shows on. The family show from the GPAA, is a friends son making them.
And I will get a good picture of the Purple Haze. She isn't a real photogenic plant. But I'll get her under better lights for a pic later.
Do have a interesting pic. I know I've posted it before thing I call figure S'ing a plant. It's got tons of names but I guess it's really just LST'ing your plant to itself. I'd prefer this to Super Cropping. Now yes I've done a lot of super cropping at never had a problem,,, but kinking the main stem has to cut back on the vascular systems. So if the plant is pliable enough I prefer this;
fig_s.jpg

Well took a small bud of the Silver Kush plant. She's turning gold on the main buds. This is a small one, smallest she had that wood make a good joint or two.
sk14.jpg

sk9.jpg

The trichomes are still pretty clear only about 40% cloudy. Bud the mains are sure looking close.
Here's a picture of the bud I had to work with for a clone off her. She's starting new growth so let the strange begin;
sk32.jpg

Well thanks for looking in and hope all's gardens are growing great, Keepem Green

I woulda killed that clone for sure, I can't believe that freaking thing is growing!

Good name in auto's ???? Short Stuff ????

I have grown Himalaya Blue Diesel by shortstuff. It is the absolute fastest freaking plant I have ever seen, it was flowering like two weeks after coming up. Really small pungent plants but not too potent, great for a sea of green. I was a fool and did in the only male from the first batch and only got females on the next round but I had a Granddaddy Purple male for the second round so I might have some "short purps" :cheesygrinsmiley:... anywhoo their genetics have the potential to be very short and fast

Hey Buckshot,,, woodn't take a lot to even feminize a seed for pollen for a 4X4 tent with some auto flowers to get a same shit pot of seeds. You sure can go to town with the other pollen and could be the one in there, but you still got abit of growing before you'll have auto's. Now I'm not a real intelligent person but I think you'd have to grow afew and select ones that show auto tendencies and cross them and you'd have kind of stable auto's. Now that's what my mellon is under the impression of. I can see the product on the wall Even a Idiot can grow for plants fast using the Oregon Patio Pack,,, good greenie graphics............. alittle folder telling acouple ways to start your plants and a pack of 5/6 female autoflowers. And a calendar will best planting times Xed out. That's the secret,,,, the X's.. JK Oh well.
Well you got to do what you must to save a strain. Either clone or reveg the mother. But what's twice as ugly? I got twins of revegging clones. And I thought I'd come sport them tonight;
uglies.jpg

I did manage to get acouple pic's of the Purple Haze away from the HPS bulb's. I figure she just over 8 weeks like the Silver Kush. Best of my thinking's anyways 60 days or there about. You can sure see she pastel purples in her. That's from the trichomes. They are so thick on the buds with none anywhere beyond out furture on the leaves. These girls woodn't be a good candidate for hash from the trim. Good for maybe? oils. But Don't get me lying she's going to be trimmed over the garbage can.
Purple Haze;
ph27.jpg

Ok like I said, she's been flowering a lot time. Acouple days short of her max. And a lot of plants will throw out that life saving male flower here and there. Usually it's them real long flowering sativas. But cannabis is a strong willed plant. All the female thinks is to make seeds. So a lot hermie late. I don't think this banana is viable but it's there. Purple Haze;
ph112.jpg

OK OK OK enough of this one. I done wore out her welcome even before I got a GOOD picture of her to post. I see a beautiful bud coming soon as I can light her up. But I got acouple more of my Silver Kush;
sk33.jpg

sk24.jpg

sk15.jpg

and ;
sk10.jpg

Well I'm outta here Keepem Green

Hey Buckshot,,, woodn't take a lot to even feminize a seed for pollen for a 4X4 tent with some auto flowers to get a same shit pot of seeds. You sure can go to town with the other pollen and could be the one in there, but you still got abit of growing before you'll have auto's. Now I'm not a real intelligent person but I think you'd have to grow afew and select ones that show auto tendencies and cross them and you'd have kind of stable auto's. Now that's what my mellon is under the impression of. I can see the product on the wall Even a Idiot can grow for plants fast using the Oregon Patio Pack,,, good greenie graphics............. alittle folder telling acouple ways to start your plants and a pack of 5/6 female autoflowers. And a calendar will best planting times Xed out. That's the secret,,,, the X's.. JK Oh well.
Well you got to do what you must to save a strain. Either clone or reveg the mother.

NC

I have only done a couple CS adventures and I suck at it cause I can't "keep on it" so at the time I did not see it as an option and I must have been brain dead to waste that pollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have another try.

Hybrids

There is some great reading here at 420 about hybrids. The first cross between two strains creates a "stable" result, meaning, all the seeds will produce similar plants that round but who knows what your gonna get as a cross and the genetics are not stable. It is after the first cross that things get totally hinky. Let's say you decide to grow up your hybrid and get a male and decide to use that to pollinate his sisters, the result if the seeds are grown will be a wild mix of plants as the genetics of plants past will break out in that cross.

edit -- I forgot to say, I LOVE your idea, I want a blister pack or two already!!

second edit -- if the hybrid you create is awesome you can feminize that plant with CS or better yet you can get 99.9% close to a strain yourself by "squaring" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bummer I guess either that pollen was viable,,,, which I don't think it was or one of these girls hermied and I missed it. Now I know my eyes are bad,,, but I always can see the different color, shape, etc. from any distance, but I sure missed it. My Purpit has seeds on a lot of her. And is the first time I grew it out inside. Hasn't been a temp spike or stray light etc. to have induced hermie that I know of.. This could be trouble. I wood say I need new glasses,,, but you have to wear them I guess. Well I'm going to yank the Purpit and put on my glasses and go back in there and see what damage has been done...... Keepem Green

Ouch man she's sticky. I seen acouple seed pods in there. I don't think it's too bad. Least now. I'm going to have to watch closer now. Isn't a lot to do now. I'd imagine all the male pod's are gone but I wanted to cut her out. My mind thinks she's the villain seeing she's the only one loaded with seed. Man she's a pretty one and talk about sticky, I was popping afew seeds out of her and wow. If ya look close you can spot the seed. What a shame;
p75.jpg

Keepem Green

Bummer I guess either that pollen was viable,,,, which I don't think it was or one of these girls hermied and I missed it. Now I know my eyes are bad,,, but I always can see the different color, shape, etc. from any distance, but I sure missed it. My Purpit has seeds on a lot of her. And is the first time I grew it out inside. Hasn't been a temp spike or stray light etc. to have induced hermie that I know of.. This could be trouble. I wood say I need new glasses,,, but you have to wear them I guess. Well I'm going to yank the Purpit and put on my glasses and go back in there and see what damage has been done...... Keepem Green

Pollen can travel on the wind for miles. If there's a male in the town, it could pollinate everything downwind of him. Kind of a dick move for neighbor to do, but it happens. Was she the first out this year?

This Is sad. I mean if I can see acouple seeds on my girls,,,, I KNOW there are a lot I can't see..........
Man he, she, or it, got a lot of my plants. I just hope the transsexual mother fer didn't get mmore than I can tell. Acouple are swag now and afew have minimal seeds from what I can see. Guess the damage is done and it is what it is. Jandre that's one thing I always worried about, a big hemp field up the canyon and some strong wind. And now it's legal and every mothers son is going to have plants growing out back. I feel sorry for a lot of them. Stuff's going to be a learning experience for sure. As long as my neighbor over the fence don't have to learn what a male looks like. But I do have a dustshroom on my intake that should screen out pollen. It's been doing a great job with all the PM spores we have around here.
Well just a update on what's new here. Here's a list of new plants I started working with, Dela Haze, Moby Dick, a Cheese variant, Blue OG, Vantage, LA Connie, Lemon OG, Super Bud, and 1 regular Lee Roy. Plus afew regulars like Cripit, Crippled Rino, Cassius, Sugar Plum and a SLH. I did grab acouple pictures tonight of the Silver Kush. Tomorrow I get out some better lights and get afew closer pic's.
sk17.jpg

sk16.jpg

Well hope everyones gardens are green and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom