Our Ongoing Grows

Well I want to thank everyone for stopping in and taking a peek. Isn't a lot of new things going on outside. But inside I did harvest my White Berry and the Wappa. Both went about 9 weeks. I did get afew pic's of the Wappa before she got cut up. One of the strongest smelling plants I've grown out in awhile. Super Fruity I will say that. And she produced a decent yield about 6+ oz's I hope. The White Berry is going to be around 5 oz. Here's the Wappa. Oh this first pic is just one smaller branch I stuffed into a mortar tube. The 4th is coming and I still have that way 'uncool' neighbor. He'll get over it.......... Because I'm going to have a display that wood rival the pros.
150 main mortars and countless crackers and smaller rockets and fountains. I love the holidays. Here's acouple pic's of the Wappa;
w50.jpg

w223.jpg

and
w123.jpg

And I did a update on the outside. The Wood's White is close to being over a reveg. I guess she's going to need a bigger boat? Err pot.
But here we go our kids;
kids35.jpg

and on this one 2 of the Cripits are gifts for friends. sHEMP is one but here's the rest of what I have;
kids114.jpg

Well I hope it worked for you Crawdaddy. It's not as good as the claims but it does work. And it' is oil less. It worked on mine after 2 sprayings. I plan on using it again. I should fog my room with it next time I clear it out. Is another product I seen in Hightimes. Called Mite Shield. I'm going to look into it also. Well thanks for driving thru peoples. And I hope everyones gardens are doing great
Keepem Green

Congrats on your harvest Norcal. I still want my dip & rip in that order...

Indeed, fantastic update. I enjoyed it very much. Glad to see your gearing up for the 4th. That Wappa looks incredibly dank. Good work there. I love to see the plants beside the pool. They are really looking good. Was it the cassius that is supposed to smell like apples? I had a mystery sativa strain last year that smelled EXACTLY like candy apples. It was like no other weed I'd ever had. All I could think it was, the actual strain called Sour Apple which is Pure Kush x Sour Diesel. But I dunno, there must be a couple of other apple strains out there. All I know is that it was mind boggling. I hope one day to see it again.

Great update brother, Keep Em Green ;)

Man you are gonna piss that niebor off but good :cheesygrinsmiley:

beautiful!

Anytime BAR,,, the waters always fine. We keep it about 88 degrees. I love taking afew bongs and sneaking out back and stripping down for a good soak with steam coming up off the pool after the 'hood' is crashed. And a good bowl can always be arranged.
Thanks Bright light, and welcome. I love the Sensie Star. I worked with some acouple years back with great results. Kicked myself for losing the pheno I had. And the last couple times I ordered seeds they were sold out of single seed. I'll grow it again that's for sure That has to be one of Paradise seeds best. I just finished that other, White Berry from the same vendor. She's good pot. Just a smaller yield and small buds. She'd be about a 7.5 outta 10 to me anyways. It takes acouple grows from a strain to really know what you have to work with and I know I didn't get the max outta her. I also have their Super Skunk started outback. But at 62 days the Wappa is done for sure. I could've took her acouple days back but the smell was so good I didn't want it to leave. I haven't smoked any yet but the buds look good and the yield was fair. I got this feeling I'm going to kick myself for not cloning her. I grew her before and I kicked myself then also. OH well least Paradise has been around awhile and I'd imagine they are pretty well stabilized so repeat plants should be a cake walk.
Just playing with that sprayer on afew plants and I had a perfect idea,,,, if you can imagine that. But I've been a house painter and bath tub refinisher in a past life,,, but a HVLP sprayer wood be the ultimate sprayer for all foliar applications. One of them quart cup sprayers with the turbine. This atomizer works great and the few mites I seen are looking like a thing of the past. But them buggers are never gone. Least around here it seems.
Is the Cassius Lester. I'm going to post another shot of her in acouple minutes soo. Man she's got that stoned Indica look I love. Here she is,
cassius.jpg

I also got both phenos of the Marion Berries; #1
m226.jpg

and #2;
m70.jpg

I also got a updated shot of the Purpit. She's growing acouple inches a day;
purpit.jpg

Another is the Crippled Rino. I'm going to cut afew clones off her to do alittle work with in the 6" pots. C-Rino;
crino.jpg

Ok now heres a monster. Shame shes going to have small fruits. My little cherry tomatoes next to a Cripit plant;
monster9.jpg

Now here's a interesting plant. I took afew clones off my SLH before I threw her into flower. Well some of the clones kind of looked like the top died and turned brown. Well the leafs were still green but the top had died but I kept her going and low and behold she started to take off. She's going to be one hella bush if I see right. Here's she is the freak SLH;
slh139.jpg

And I also had to get another picture of the Cripit I'm growing as a single cola plant. She looks mean and cold blooded to me;
c151.jpg

Hey BID I'm not sure but you could call Stoney Girls. I know they are getting seed stock out there. Who knows maybe they have a vendor somewhere close to ya. I know he works with a lot of peoples all over the states. Don't know if you don't ask?????? GL They do have afew interesting strains to work with. And I know they do get out and sell seeds in afew states now. You can go to another site they have called Sunny Girls Gardens for more info
Well thanks for stopping in everyone and Buckshot I hope he'll get over it. And if he don't,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh well. Keepem Green

Thanks Weedy of course the pic's look good because the subject is. Pot is one of the most photogenic plants around.
Hey CHH this is what I was talking about. I started her flowering at 6" and she's way up there now. She just finished her stretch and is flowering up. I couldn't keep her along side my White Russians. She was getting alittle to close to the light so I stuck her in the center between the hoods. I had her dead center under a 1000 watter to help slow the stretch but it didn't seem to work. Oh well no biggie;
cd7.jpg

And I wanted to update on my Wood's White. I just transplanted her into a drum. She's a tad over 4'. I can't remember what I used to make these. It was a strain from KC Brains crossed with a white widow. All other ww I've grown stay a shorter plant. But then KC is known for monsters. Some of the largest strains around. Here's the Wood's White;
ww146.jpg

Hey I did find out besides the both at the Cannabis Cup in SF Stoney Girl has a seed and cutting vendor in Auburn Ca. If anyone ever wants to get some.
Keepem Green

Thanks Weedyg[/img]
And I wanted to update on my Wood's White. I just transplanted her into a drum.

Look at that monster :cheesygrinsmiley: ... is that a solar light in the pot next to it? If so will that screw up the cycle?

Thanks everyone for looking in. Been awhile Jandre. I know I need to get by your place soon also.
Buck yes that is a solar light. But while plants are in veg it doesn't really matter about a few stray lights. As a matter a fact I leave my veg tent's door open when it's warmer out. But now come fall time and they start to flower I take all the little lights away from the plants and I replace my flood lamps with green lamps. You take a plant that has been flowering in total darkness alittle light is a reallll bad thing. Now take a plant that has been all it's life outside and has had everything from car headlights to porch lights to full moons, they aren't as big a worry if alittle stray light hits them. I don't know 100% if it hurts the quality of the smoke, but if it does,,,,,,,,, damn if I can tell. I'm always worried about that stray light,,, I myself being a qualifier for a uneducated guess thinks it 'might' retard flowering acouple days for the onset. Which here in Oregon that's not too cool. I've been over at friend whose growing the same strains and his seemed alittle further along in flower than mine last year. I know I have a streetlight that shows in my yard, and on a full moon night,,,,,,,,, damn it's bright out there. Damn near need sunglasses. But they flower. Good eye tho.
I hear mortars...... And isn't even me lol. Going to be live hear this 4th. I've always loved the fourth, and not just the fireworks, my family has had it's share of stars hung in their windows. But the fireworks remind us of them stars.
Ok I took a shot of a side by side between the two Marion Berries. These girls have some huge leaves I will say. I was kind of impressed with the last flip I did with the Marion. Sweettttttttttttttttttt Shitttttttttttt. Some of the sweetest stuff I've grown out in a long time. Nice purple rainbow in color, and a sweet flavor that goes down easy on the throat. Well here's these girls;
mb47.jpg

Ok just what've I've seen about the nuke-em.. The plant I had that got infested was a White Russian. She was around 3' tall and very bushy. Well the mites seem to be gone after the second spray. Or least so far removed I couldn't find and live ones. Lot's of scars from where the buggers set up their drilling rigs on the bottom of the leaves. The top of the leaves where I think they were partaking from looks bright white. Not like typical mite type in color but whiter. I have noticed before if you spray a mite damaged leaf with a neem type spray the actual spots caused from mites turns yellow to brownish. Well I want to thank all for taking a peek in and I hope all's gardens are doing great,,,,, Keepem Green

Thannx for the review on stray light Norcal. I've been leaving the top zipper on my Veg tent cracked lately during lights out also. I had read about plants vegging indoors not needing to be in absolute darkness but still, there should be a pattern of whatever amount of light leakage there is. Not just erratic stray light. I was also thinking up a hypothesis that a plant who's seen stray light (cracked veg tent or outdoors) during the vegetation period will take to flowering much more aggressively than if it hadn't once put under 12/12 with no light leaks whatsoever.

What's your take on that?

"Man she's got that stoned Indica look I love."
:high-five:
Oh yea! I miss fat leaves... All I've got running is a sativa. I mean, they are all beautiful in their own way... But we all love a wide-leafed girl ;)
Your girls look fabulous, as always :).

Those aren't weeds! My man NorCali only grows trees! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom