Our Ongoing Grows

damn sexy ladies wood! im still coveting the cripit lol, led's are imho on par with hid lights now i have 4 of em and im starting to get the hang of using them and have had some pretty impressive results recently the first thing is the quality and trich production are much better than i was getting with my dual 600 setup! a big drop in my electric bill, and some of the strains i run regular have started yielding heavier ,the buds are turning out super dense and dank, i think it has alot to do with the spectrum's and intensity the budmasterII i have produced more final weight on a smaller plant because there was almost no fluffy popcorn buds they finished faster too, im gonna keep testing and posting , oh and less water and nutes are needed, i was very much an hps guy but now im running 100% led and have been flowering with them for going on a year and it keeps getting better, they are definitely worth a look, the new ones im running show alot of potential too. for me they are worth it for just the quality and $$ savings
always great stuff to see in her brother your a master of the sacred herb :rocker:

Beautiful! Wish the Cripit was something that you could get outside of Oregon. If it is one of your regulars than it must be good. But a fast finisher with that kind of vigor would be a nice addition.

Awesome update as always!
Bob ;)

Nice and green :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just want to do a fast update and say 'Hi' to all out there. Well got my new toys. So far they seem to work. I haven't really flipped thru all the power settings or anything, but I di throw a light meter on them to check that out. At the tops of my plants I'm running 62,500 lux which I'm assuming is around lums?? My meter says lux. But the 1500 watters is at 62,500 and the new 1000 at the same distance from lights is hitting 41,000. That's about 30" from the tops.
Oh heres the new ballasts;
light37.jpg

I do have a update on the Mango. We trimmed her last night. Loaded with alot of smaller buds. No monster cola's but then I did top her 3-4 times. And alot of strains won't crank out the super main cola's if you top. But if you top this girl you won't have any height issues that's for sure. Solid buddage and has a sweet fruity twang to her. Maybe 25% amber in the trichome department. And she a fast finisher coming out at alittle over 7 weeks. Mango;
m69.jpg

m128.jpg

I also have a shot of my OG Kush#2. She's getting close to flush time. Another plant that isn't loaded with any 'big colas' And another I did alot of topping on in her youth. I also took and threw a cutting from her in flower at 5" and she's filling out into a little bush.
og66.jpg

Ok here's a pic of the White Russian I'm working with. I took this bud at like 8 weeks. I started flushing her yesterday.
wr42.jpg

Here's my Chemdawg seedling.
cd3.jpg

One of my favorites. I've grown this strain out afew times and everyone loves it. The last I did didn't have that heavy lemon flavor the other two did. She smelled real hashy like the haze in her. But I want the Lemon one. We'll see soon. Super Lemon Haze
slh134.jpg

Another I've grown before. I got this in the freebie pile but she was great weed so here we go again. Wappa;
w39.jpg

And here's the Wood's White seed I made afew years back. I don't remember if she was any good been so long. But like I said time will tell.
ww141.jpg

Well I'm going to get this posted before I procrastinate it again Thanks everyone and Keepem Green

Hey NW, plants, flowers, buds, they all look great. Hope you are doing well! I bet you are counting down the days until the weather is ready. Saw you had some SLH going, was wondering what your take on that Catpiss pheno is. Kind of interesting if you ask me, I have some of it now and it has a real pine-apple flavor and a real upbeat and stony high. Good for being in nature.

Anyway, love dropping by here, hope to here for you soon friend. Be Well :Namaste:

:popcorn:
Will do a full read later.

Welcome Bar. No need to read a lot. I always scroll back for pic's.
I can give ya the 2 cent tour with change left over. Might be time to throw a tad of my info out again. Nursery, 2'X3'X5' clone box. Got a 4 lamp T-5 keeping it rolling. Veg is a 4'X4' under a 600 watter MH bulb. Flower, indoor, right now 2 1500 watt HPS bulbs on 4' rails in a 10'+X10'+ room with a 8' ceiling. But temps are climbing and I'm ready with two 1000 waters on the light rails. The Hood's I'm using are the Magnum XXL air cooled, Huge hoods,, damn near 4' squared. I have a 8" inline fan throwing my warm air into the attic, And my intake air comes from the crawl space under our home. I have a Dust Shroom over a 8" intake to help keep the PM down. And I'll be damned the Dush Shroom works great. When I first came here to Oregon I didn't really know how common PM was to local grows. I was getting it about every grow when I started. But none since the shroom was used.No complains with any of the products I've been using. Truth,,,,,,,,, them 15000 Watt lights, I love, and they seem to shave acouple days off the flower cycle. I can almost tell it works. And that means a lot to me.
I have a White Russian I was tweaking around with, well 2 of them as sisters, I threw her into flower at about 8" and now she's just finishing up at about 24" in her final stage and entering the flush. I can see where someone could really throw out some product using this strain in a SOG setup. She has minimal branching. Easy to contain her within a square foot. And she should yield atleast 1 1/2 oz's per. Hey the buds are big fat sassy ones so I can't really tell yet. But I really could see someone throwing 16 of these in 6" pots and filling out a 4'X4' tent with 24 oz's of prime herbs. I haven't sampled and dry product off her yet, soon. The little I did works just fine. Alittle cure and maybe we got something. Here's some pic's I took of her. This is the lowest branch on the plant even tho this one weighted 26 grams wet. She probably about 70% cloudy, 15% clear, and the last 15% showing amber. White Russian;
wr43.jpg

wr211.jpg

and we'll get atad closer;
wr310.jpg

and I even had a Fungus Gnat pay it's respects in this pic;
wr_tric_s.jpg

and one last one of the buddage;
wr112.jpg

Well been acouple days since I started this and I have thrown the new lights in because temps were at 81 in the flower room and outdoor temps were beautiful outside the last two days. So that was right on time. LOL then today Miss J came home with a Harvest Pro Elite ballast some gave her sister. Nice ballast all the bells and whistles. !000 watter, mh/hps, 120/240, and fits both cord sets. I haven't hook it up yet to go thru her paces, but she does hum like she works.
Well I also took the White Russian. 9 weeks plus alittle.
wr44.jpg

and she does have hefty colas;
wr45.jpg

We also took the Sugar Plum at 56 days;
I plan on doing a small SOG. Kind of a inland sea in the center of my room. I have afew more clones up and coming. I'm going to do it with Cripit and OG for now. But in the future, well as soon as my mother gets large enough to cut on, and if the weed is up to par, White Russian. On deck;
kids26.jpg

Spring is in the air. And ofcourse I have plants outside already. I also plan on going over the hill and getting some new strains from Stoney Girl. I want another Marion Berry for sure. Probably a Berkley Blue also. Well I'm going to post this before I forget. Oldtimers shit ya know. Till then thanks for looking in and Keepem Green

sp24.jpg

:popcorn:
Will do a full read later.
I know what I said Norcaliwood but your journal is going to have to be the first one I've ever subbed to without reading from the first page. But not to worry, I still have it bookmarked & will periodically catch up.

Congrats on your harvest.

Back
Top Bottom