OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Heres what my Strawberry Kush stock looks like. I really can't offer an opinion as to why the old school MW looks so much different other than I suppose it could be due to all the fucking around people have done with breeding and cross breeding over the years.
MG_6526.jpg

MG_6527.jpg

I'm here watching and learning .

Welcome aboard Newty :welcome:

I sub'ed up to your thread and will try to do some catching up the next few evenings...I will be harvesting my Widow clone in a couple weeks, have 4 more second generation Widow clones in the veg tent and 2 1st gen Maui clones for the next run, all will be in coco as will be the other 2 Maui seeds I sprouted so I am looking forward to a great 2018 .:passitleft:

Heres what my Strawberry Kush stock looks like. I really can't offer an opinion as to why the old school MW looks so much different other than I suppose it could be due to all the fucking around people have done with breeding and cross breeding over the years.

Thanks for the pictures SD, It was just something that caught me eye and made me scratch my head...we tend to do that when we get older!:laughtwo:

Welcome aboard Newty :welcome:

I sub'ed up to your thread and will try to do some catching up the next few evenings...I will be harvesting my Widow clone in a couple weeks, have 4 more second generation Widow clones in the veg tent and 2 1st gen Maui clones for the next run, all will be in coco as will be the other 2 Maui seeds I sprouted so I am looking forward to a great 2018 .:passitleft:

Thanks, I'm strolling through your journal as well;) I am trying to follow more WW so I appreciate you letting me tag along

It’s going to be cool to run Widow around the same time OTM!

Everything looks great. What do you have planned next for the old beans, once the Maui clones are finished up?

OTM, looks like you are doing good. Nice haul!

Great looking buds OTM :) Nicely done!

Thanks for the kudo's, I think I am getting this indoor stuff down pat, but there is always room to improve...as long as the yields seem to get better, I must be going in the right direction!:nomo:

It’s going to be cool to run Widow around the same time OTM!

Everything looks great. What do you have planned next for the old beans, once the Maui clones are finished up?

I am going to finish the next run in coco and after they are done I will fire up the RDWC again with a couple new strains after I make some room/RDWC changes. Since I didn't get a male with what sprouted with the Maui's I am going to try and make some seeds with Collidal Silver and keep taking clones from the females until I am able to pop a male and make seeds the old fashion way.
Probably around May I will start to work on popping the Pamama Red seeds, so it will be another busy year ahead! :wood:

When do you think you'll have the Widow clones going? I just popped 2 for my next grow. They should hit the RDWC in about 10 days from now. It'll be cool to be on nearly the same schedule as yours.

When do you think you'll have the Widow clones going? I just popped 2 for my next grow. They should hit the RDWC in about 10 days from now. It'll be cool to be on nearly the same schedule as yours.

I a little ahead of you SD, they are about 8-10" high and vegging away in coco, but the way your RDWC works for you, they will probably catch up to mine soon!

1-2-18 White Widow Update;

Here are a few pictures of the lone White Widow clone for all of you following that are currently growing them. I am estimating harvest in 2-3 weeks, she is swelling up and getting frostier but very little amber on the buds...maybe 15-20%.

This is week 11 of flower and looking back at her mother's progress, they are growing/progressing about the same.

Here is the mother back on 9-13-17

9-13_010.JPG

Here is the clone today 1-2-18

1-2-18_015.JPG

1-2-18_007.JPG

1-2-18_003.JPG

1-2-18_008.JPG

1-2-18_013.JPG

The clone has slightly larger cola's but not as many because I did no training or cropping like I did with the mother, plus the clone was in veg a lot longer also which probably made some difference.

For me this strain is not a fast grower or short flower plant, CKS advertises it as 8 weeks flower time...12-13 weeks is my experience but the long flower is worth it because those frosty buds are hard as a rock from the top to the bottom!

:thanks::passitleft:

Some really nice White Widow going around these parts, looking forward to getting a piece of the action soon!

I have no doubt you’ll have successes with the old beans - it might take some time but you’ll get there for sure.

I forgot to mention I showed my dad your plants while he was here - he was sitting down next to me when I saw your last update. He said they didn’t get Maui Wowie on the east coast when he was young. He and his buddies were into Moroccan hash, which has always been popular around where we’re from.

Are you changing the RWDC layout at all? No Scrog net this time?

Some really nice White Widow going around these parts, looking forward to getting a piece of the action soon!

I have no doubt you’ll have successes with the old beans - it might take some time but you’ll get there for sure.

I forgot to mention I showed my dad your plants while he was here - he was sitting down next to me when I saw your last update. He said they didn’t get Maui Wowie on the east coast when he was young. He and his buddies were into Moroccan hash, which has always been popular around where we’re from.

Are you changing the RWDC layout at all? No Scrog net this time?

What I would like to do is redesign the grow room to have better access when working around the plants, I can narrow up my buckets but ideally I would like to be able to access the plants from all sides and the room I built is about a foot to narrow, especially with a scrog.
I have been scratching my head and reworking it on paper but because my electrical panel is in that room and happens to smack dab in the center of the outside wall in there, it makes having access to it impossible.
I may just move the whole thing to another room down there and start over.:hmmmm:

1-3-18 Veg Tent Update;

Haven't updated the veg tent for awhile, besides the Maui sisters the second generation Widow clones and first generation Maui clones are sharing a tight space.

The Maui clones are still in the bubbler and like all my Maui plants are genetically slow or at least for me they are.

1-3-18_007.JPG

They are doing fine and will get moved to coco in a few days, they have a good root system going and the transition to coco is seamless...they don't seem to skip a beat.

The second gen Widows are also looking good, and will continue to veg until Hayley and the 1st clone Widow are curing, because of Hayley's height I can't do a swap like I did the last run...not enough clearance it the tent for Hayley and the LED's unless I put her under the CFL's and I really would rather not at this stage of the game.:hmmmm:

1-3-18_001.JPG

1-3-18_004.JPG

Its just a matter of waiting it out for now, and I am in no rush for medicine...:thumb:

:thanks::rollit::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom