OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

OTM, Congrats on your success with your project. I will say I liked my lips every time I seen a pic of Haley's big cola... LOL

Nice to see you back in action JM :thumb:

I have been touching that cola and its feeling soft but firm...which is a lot like something else I like a lot!:)

I plan on doing a side by side by side comparison this week close up of the differences and similarities of the three strains, Different leaf structure, Different bud development and plant structures, its fun to watch it happen in person!

I just got alllllll the way caught up on your Journal OTM! This is so cool and so informative. Im looking forward to seeing these old strain grow out! and those buds look friggin delicious :) :). So frost , much shine. Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind!!

I just got alllllll the way caught up on your Journal OTM! This is so cool and so informative. Im looking forward to seeing these old strain grow out! and those buds look friggin delicious :) :). So frost , much shine. Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind!!

Welcome aboard Bud, :welcome: Glad to have you, Its a work in progress and will take some time to prefect, but its a nice ride!:passitleft:

Kind of funny...used to dread it and now I am hoping for it. :laughtwo:

I can imagine Its strange... Everything that makes alarms go off need to happen then...

Anyway for 40 Year old seeds... they are rocking my socks off! Amazing now strong mother nature is eh?

Kind of funny...used to dread it and now I am hoping for it. :laughtwo:

I can imagine Its strange... Everything that makes alarms go off need to happen then...

Anyway for 40 Year old seeds... they are rocking my socks off! Amazing now strong mother nature is eh?

To me the alarms are looking female on both of the tweens, will update tomorrow...and ask opinions...seeing a lot of long hairs/pistils developing on the internodes, not something I was looking for.:smokin:

To me the alarms are looking female on both of the tweens, will update tomorrow...and ask opinions...seeing a lot of long hairs/pistils developing on the internodes, not something I was looking for.:smokin:

You Did not got a male yet?? That would be terrible! Ofcourse you can try CS but I understand you prefer nature's way.

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

12-3 Update

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I spent some time making "Gift Bags" for my toking friends to help them endure the upcoming crazy season...I think they will appreciate it.:ganjamon:

Here is what I am seeing on the two young Maui plants...it looks to me that no males in the bunch, they are of age to flip and they both look a awful lot like Hayley did at this stage, hefty main stem with lots of internode sites developing, they are screaming for bigger pots which the will get soon so they can join the rest.

12-3_001.JPG

12-3_002.JPG

12-3_003.JPG

The clones are doing well, I have to make up my mind on how I want to grow them, thinking Coco again because I will be out of town for a week before Christmas and the situation with my dad is not looking real good so at any time I may need to take care of his final affairs.
My growing assistant is well versed in coco so why make it harder for her!:laughtwo:

12-3_005.JPG

If any of you see male on the two Maui plants let me know what I am not seeing!:thumb:

:thanks:

You Did not got a male yet?? That would be terrible! Ofcourse you can try CS but I understand you prefer nature’s way.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed :)

I have been looking at Colloidal Silver as a option just so I have something to keep what I have going...going! At least I would have feminized seeds for the future male if I ever get one!:nomo:

Never thought I'd see the day when I was disappointed in not seeing a male plant. Everyone was so stoked to see that Haley was a she and now these two will never get the credit they deserve. lol.

Never thought I'd see the day when I was disappointed in not seeing a male plant. Everyone was so stoked to see that Haley was a she and now these two will never get the credit they deserve. lol.

Ya, their just the average siblings in the room that get no glory!;)

At least the seeds that popped show a strong genetic trait, its amazing how similar they look like Hayley at this stage...Here is a flashback of Hayley just before she went into the flower room:

9-7_013.JPG

Ya, their just the average siblings in the room that get no glory!;)

At least the seeds that popped show a strong genetic trait, its amazing how similar they look like Hayley at this stage...Here is a flashback of Hayley just before she went into the flower room:

9-7_013.JPG

Hey I just ordered some Maui Waui Fems from Seedsman. I'm lookin forward to comparing my plants with yours. You got the originals and I'll always be jealous of that!!

That will be fun to watch Age, be interesting to see if they turn out long and lanky like mine or if the genetics are toned down a bit.:thumb:

I'm hoping I've got plants that look identical to yours, that way I know I got the right genetics.

Back
Top Bottom