OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

My WW's are s-l-o-w also. Vegged for six weeks, day 10 post flip, still no pre-sex pistils. Seeds are female, Ovums are showing - just no pistils yet. My other five strains are developing actual flowers @ same age. Anyone else experiencing same?

It must be in the genetics, a 8 week flower time is way too conservative, more like 10-12 weeks but in my opinion well worth it, you are going to love watching those Christmas Tree buds develop!:thumb:

Wow haley is looking great otm.. what a plant!! Love her structure. Such nice healthy plants in your garden man!

This grow is a lot of fun Toast, I just let them grow wild, no LST, no topping, no training, kind of like the old days...plant them, feed them, worry about them, harvest them, and enjoy them! :passitleft:

I did backbuild the Kush clones and will do the widow in a couple weeks, Hayley will be "au naturel".

I have a ww auto now that I stunned so that wont count. But my next grow should have a white widow .

It will be something to look forward to NS, I really enjoy the effect of the Widow in the evening, very relaxing mind easing stone before bedtime, great for putting on some old tunes and cranking up the headphones!;)

11-17 Update;

Just some quick pictures of the clones, the roots are in full grow mode and loving the water...the tops should start to look better soon!

11-17_005.JPG

11-17_006.JPG

I have been backbuilding the Kush clones and thinning them out a little, lots of snips per plant!

11-17_002.JPG

11-17_003.JPG

11-17_004.JPG

Sorry for the Burple pictures, was in a hurry before lights out!

:thanks:

It will be something to look forward to NS, I really enjoy the effect of the Widow in the evening, very relaxing mind easing stone before bedtime, great for putting on some old tunes and cranking up the headphones!;)

My Chocolate mint is for Bedtime now, but i Will manage when to smoke What ;) I have smoked the coffeeshop weed for years. White widow was mostly my favorite ^^

Sweet that is good to know otm.. was thinking of letting my little gals grow naturally since i haven't messed with em yet. Would be cool to see how big their main cola gets. I liked the results of backbuilding so I'll continue to do that. Clones look half dead from above but those roots look really nice! Generally how long does it take for the tops of the plants to catch up? Im thinking about cloning my chemdawg this time.. looks like she has solid genetics.

imtoasted;3752504 Generally how long does it take for the tops of the plants to catch up? Im thinking about cloning my chemdawg this time.. looks like she has solid genetics.[/QUOTE said:
In a couple weeks the new clones will look much better, I will trim away the dead stuff and put them in the bigger bubble tub, once those roots hit the water they really turn around fast.

11-21 Update;

Not a whole lot to report on this end, flower tent is looking good, clones are starting to look good on the top side, the baby Mowie's are chugging along, the runt got a bigger pot and is catching up with its brother or sister...will have a proper picture update this weekend.

Till then, I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving in the USA, and a great end of the week to all the rest!

:thanks::passitleft:

I just let them grow wild, no LST, no topping, no training, kind of like the old days...plant them, feed them, worry about them, harvest them, and enjoy them!

Dang! I really wanted to do that with my current crop of sativa doms but my desire for clones won out. I let things run a little longer than normal so I could clone big healthy tops. Running regular seeds you kind of have to plan for the possibility of males messing up your plans and freeing up space in the flower tent.

11-26 Update;

Lots of pictures with this update, did the semi-monthly room cleaning/bug spraying so its the best time to take pictures!

First up are the Maui babies or I guess tweens would be a better description. The runt is catching up with its sibling, the 1"x2" scrog rest from the last grow on the wall is 26" above the floor to give you an idea of height, they are starting to look a lot like Hayley did when she was i the veg tent, good sturdy stock and growing straight and tall.

11-26_002.JPG

11-26_003.JPG

Next up are the last round of clones, I cleaned up some of the dead fans and as you can see they are looking better. The roots are really starting to take off and its time to decide if they are going to be in RDWC this go around or in coco again. The two clones in front are from Hayley.

11-26_005.JPG

11-26_006.JPG

The flower room is chugging along, lost of smiling budsites looking back at me, week six starts on Tuesday, currently running around 800 PPM's of nutes at 5.8 PH, each plant is getting 2-3 quarts of food daily, temps with lights on reaches 75-77 degrees with 25-30% RH, temps with lights off drop to 63-65 degrees and the RH will climb up into the 40's...so far no ill effects.

11-26_027.JPG

The Widow clone is starting to show some frost!

11-17_004.JPG

The Kush clones have some nice stacking going on, no sugar showing, much like the last round but I think the potential yields look better this round.

11-26_030.JPG

11-26_029.JPG

I put the tallest Kush clone side by side against Hayley, this Kush clone is 49" tall, Hayley is 6" taller at 55", the shortest is the Widow clone at 42" so the lighting is the tricky part, Hayley is in the corner now as is the tallest Kush clone, the distance from Hayley's main cola is only 14" from the lights...so far no ill effects.

11-26_010.JPG

11-26_013.JPG

11-26_020.JPG

11-26_021.JPG

Finally a couple pictures of Hayley's main cola, very light frost starting to develop, the stacking continues and her second tier buds are looking great also. I need to get a different scanner so I can do a scan of the differences in the fan leaf structure on all three strains, its interesting to compare the differences and a photo really doesn't do the job.

11-26_018.JPG

11-26_015.JPG

Everything is running smooth on this end, getting sick of eating Turkey leftovers and feel like I put on 10 lbs in the last few days but that is what the holidays are all about.:party:

:passitleft::thanks:

Never wanted to see a male that bad eh? Hehe good to see you rocking This otm! A lot of new clones and big flowering girls! Who would have tought that when you just put the first 40 Year old seeds on the wet paper. Well Done!!!!
The girls are starting to fatten nicely :)

Have a great day

Never wanted to see a male that bad eh? Hehe good to see you rocking This otm! A lot of new clones and big flowering girls! Who would have tought that when you just put the first 40 Year old seeds on the wet paper. Well Done!!!!
The girls are starting to fatten nicely :)

Kind of funny...used to dread it and now I am hoping for it. :laughtwo:

Praying for a male!

With both hands folded!:bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom